Samsung galaxy S9+

Samsung galaxy S9+

168°
31500
10% OFF 35000.0
Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0

https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s9-plus...
Best deal only for Samsung lovers

On HDFC CARDS

2000 cashback via card payment
1000 cashback if purchased via smart buy
500 cashback via payzapp application

Total savings 3500

Net 31500


On citibank cards

1500 instant discount

Net 33500

  • Expiring In 23 days
29 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

Selling price : 35,000rs.
Fake info.

Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0
ravindra.padsala727 wrote:

How to combine all offers?

Go to payzapp application you will find flipkart under smartbuy option

Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0
G-Gowda wrote:

Selling price : 35,000rs.
Fake info.

Bro please read description

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

32000 via citibank instant discount. Without waiting for cashback shit of hdfc.
Also hdfc debit card can be used in other ecomm debit card txns also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

32000 via citibank instant discount. Without waiting for cashback shit of hdfc.
Also hdfc debit card can be used in other ecomm debit card txns also.

Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0
jambui wrote:

32000 via citibank instant discount. Without waiting for cashback shit of hdfc.
Also hdfc debit card can be used in other ecomm debit card txns also.

How?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
G-Gowda wrote:

Selling price : 35,000rs.
Fake info.

Did you even understand the offer? Do you know what smartbuy is?

Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0
Expand
enapster wrote:

Add to cart and use Citi cc to buy.

1500 only

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
enapster wrote:

Did you even understand the offer? Do you know what smartbuy is?

Do you understand the post? Do you know what the post is saying?

Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Do you understand the post? Do you know what the post is saying?

Smartbuy is portal given by hdfc bank
You can check the official website for more details

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
shubham702 wrote:

Smartbuy is portal given by hdfc bank
You can check the official website for more details

Everyone knows what that is. Not the point as you already know.
Still waiting for the card from you.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106

.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Do you understand the post? Do you know what the post is saying?

Yes.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Everyone knows what that is. Not the point as you already know.
Still waiting for the card from you.

So you are expecting everyone who posts a deal to supply their card to you? pathetic!
Anyway, I responded because you said “fake info”. Some of the info is wrong, but not fake. Wrong and fake are two different things!

Cropped432783055503033653
Deal Newbie
91
97
0
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Everyone knows what that is. Not the point as you already know.
Still waiting for the card from you.

Ohh but every one does not check flipkart on daily basis
Dont wait for card own one
Will help you alot

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
enapster wrote:

So you are expecting everyone who posts a deal to supply their card to you? pathetic!
Anyway, I responded because you said “fake info”. Some of the info is wrong, but not fake. Wrong and fake are two different things!

It’s fake cuz it’s not the deal. He did the same thing again and again even after saying so.
Amazon and Flipkart sale deals would have included the extra cashback on specific cards on every post’s title with the final price for all items if people did like this. Are you retarded? Aside from specific user friendly bulk post deals , nobody else did that.
Just accept that you don’t understand the post and leave it at that. Don’t want to point out how obtuse you are.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

It’s fake cuz it’s not the deal. He did the same thing again and again even after saying so.
Amazon and Flipkart sale deals would have included the extra cashback on specific cards on every post’s title with the final price for all items if people did like this. Are you retarded? Aside from specific user friendly bulk post deals , nobody else did that.
Just accept that you don’t understand the post and leave it at that. Don’t want to point out how obtuse you are.

Before you try to understand whether I am retarded or obtuse (which is beyond your capability), you look up the meaning of fake.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
jambui wrote:

32000 via citibank instant discount. Without waiting for cashback shit of hdfc.
Also hdfc debit card can be used in other ecomm debit card txns also.

Makes sense for regular HDFC cards. But some premium cards have much higher points ratio that makes it a better choice.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
enapster wrote:

Before you try to understand whether I am retarded or obtuse (which is beyond your capability), you look up the meaning of fake.

Make me order this device for the said price and I’ll give it to you for free. You’re beyond retarded as already proven.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Make me order this device for the said price and I’ll give it to you for free. You’re beyond retarded as already proven.

I can see that hit hard! grinning grinning Make you order? Why? Do you consider yourself a mule or some other animal that people make you do things?

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
224
6

i am fine with the offer, but atleast mention the steps to get all the 3 discount 10% + 5% + 500 together – else its not useful at all

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Citi card instant 3k off.. 1500 for premium mobile.. 1500 max for 10% offer on citi..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589577/original/20191008_105311.jpg?1570512219

Missing