great deal!

Missing
Deal Newbie

s10 lite and note 10 lite are released.

Missing
Deal Newbie
doniwim wrote:

also look for samsung s9 plus

Its not released yet but when they will, they are gonna come with a price more than s9 I guess

Download
Deal Subedar

Samsung should launch phones at this price range for good sales

Cropped1387150680
Deal Subedar
AppleFan wrote:

Samsung should launch phones at this price range for good sales

grinning

Tell that to Apple also. 🍎

Download
Deal Subedar
Expand
TaraRising wrote:
grinning

Tell that to Apple also. 🍎

Ya, Applicable for all premium phone manufacturers

Missing
Deal Cadet

good deal, much better to buy S9 at this price then oneplus, redmi k20 pro, realme x, motorola etc. who inspite of high paper specs are nowhere in performance and quality with S9 or even 2 year old Apple phones

Maxresdefault
suspended
jthakar wrote:

good deal, much better to buy S9 at this price then oneplus, redmi k20 pro, realme x, motorola etc. who inspite of high paper specs are nowhere in performance and quality with S9 or even 2 year old Apple phones

yepp using s8 plus and still better than these new player such as oneplus,redmi etc

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
Expand
doniwim wrote:

yepp using s8 plus and still better than these new player such as oneplus,redmi etc

+1
smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
jthakar wrote:

I do not agree at all . I use both OnePlus 5t and s9, performance wise OnePlus is beast.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Icecube wrote:

I do not agree at all . I use both OnePlus 5t and s9, performance wise OnePlus is beast.

i too do not agree with you.
speed is just one thing when you talk flagships, camera quality, screen quality, premiumness, look and feel, ip ratings, all makes a device premium and all these chinese ones are nowhere.

according to your logic sonpapdi is better than kaju katli because its sweeter.
though both taste good that does not mean kaju katli can be compared with them.
all OP, oppo, mi, rea, vivo are just sonpapdi, jalebi, ladoos – dont compare with premium

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
Expand
jthakar wrote:

speed is just one thing when you talk flagships, camera quality, screen quality, premiumness, look and feel, ip ratings, all makes a device premium and all these chinese ones are nowhere.

all OP, oppo, mi, rea, vivo are just sonpapdi, jalebi, ladoos – dont compare with premium

The other way to tell about the same is , One plus is 50-60% premium, whereas Samsung flagships are 100% premium.

If not for Oxygen OS, i don’t think OP would have become so popular.

But because of Oxygen OS or internals or whatever , OP feels smooth even after long time of use. This is a strong point why people buy OP phones and also it’s one of the most important thing to consider while buying a phone.

OP has the best 1080p OLED screen(in mkbhd words stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye). 2k screens have an advantage for VR use cases, which anybody rarely uses.

You can use Gcam to make things a bit better in OP

No need to talk about charging speeds.

Wireless charging, i don’t know anybody who uses it.

So for the price difference , OP is a beter pick na?

Missing
Deal Cadet

bro, am tech geek just like you and have used all even op and mi and samsung and apples

screen – nothing is better than super amoled which is samsung proprietory, nowhere near, super is ahead by miles

oxygen OS is good and only reason for op but samsung OS is also good and one ui 2 is awesome, never had any lag issues, best is LG os which is very under rated but is super smooth

camera – dont even compare – op and mi cameras are same which are found in 10k phones so just levae it aside

op is ok if it costs half of premium, but if some one desires premium and can spend 40k better to spend 10k more to get full satisfaction of premium
telling from my own experience and repenting spending 35k on budget flagships like op and mi, whereas it lacks the Note 10 or even S9 or Note 9 in premiumness

Missing
Deal Newbie

Nothing comes close to samsungs screens and buit quality.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Icecube wrote:

I “1+” that! Never Settle! innocent

Missing
Deal Cadet
pARADOX211 wrote:

Nothing comes close to samsungs screens and buit quality.

Plus one plus look so ugly.
I mean you can’t compare from frontside whetehr its redmi note or one plus unless you’re using transparent case.

Images
Deal Newbie
Expand
jthakar wrote:

I phone is also made in China

Images
Deal Newbie
jthakar wrote:

bro, am tech geek just like you and have used all even op and mi and samsung and apples

screen – nothing is better than super amoled which is samsung proprietory, nowhere near, super is ahead by miles

oxygen OS is good and only reason for op but samsung OS is also good and one ui 2 is awesome, never had any lag issues, best is LG os which is very under rated but is super smooth

camera – dont even compare – op and mi cameras are same which are found in 10k phones so just levae it aside

op is ok if it costs half of premium, but if some one desires premium and can spend 40k better to spend 10k more to get full satisfaction of premium
telling from my own experience and repenting spending 35k on budget flagships like op and mi, whereas it lacks the Note 10 or even S9 or Note 9 in premiumness

Satisfaction and premium are contradictory words phones lose value 2y old phone in 2020 is big time passe if it was so good samsung won’t release s10

Maxresdefault
suspended

JAB TOP ME KOI AUR BRAND AYEGA TAB BOLANA
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601512/medium/6427471Capture1.png?1578407938

Missing
Analyst
jthakar wrote:

Oneplus has sourced OLED panels from Samsung itself from the very beginning! Intially n-1 gen. but since the move to higher price bands using current gen. panels. In fact besides Samsung and Apple, Oneplus is the
only one to do so. And they took it even further by being the first mainstream OEM to implement high refresh rate panels. OOS is the best OEM skin. OneUI is miles ahead of TW but still some catching up is needed in UX snapiness.

Missing
Analyst

S9 is a hard sell even at this price. Exynos 9810 was a disaster compared to SD845. Performance and battery life wise. On top of that thermal throttling. Even the ISP was inferior to the one in Snapdragon. Samsung Galaxy S10+ is the one to get. Definitely the best Android flagship of last year. For a more reasonable budget OP7 Pro or the vanilla one.

Maxresdefault
suspended

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601519/medium/6427504Capture1.png?1578409271

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
jthakar wrote:

1. One plus also uses super amoled display panel only
2. Use Gcam on one plus, for normal user(average) i don’t think he can find any difference between the two in day to day photos.
Also OP7t does not have bad camera at all.(from reviews)
3. One plus 7t can be bought for around 33k with offer and Samsung S10 can be bought for around 53K with offer(assuming some bank offer) , it’s 20K more than OP7t, which has better display.(i feel 2k resolution is less important than smoother ,more refresh rate screen)
And 20K price difference is 60% of the price of OP7t itself.
4. Software , everybody knows about how Oxygen OS is(strong point of OP phones)
5. Charging speed is awesome in One Plus.
I used to not like OP phones because i felt they were overhyped, TILL I USED ONE.

Only thing I felt lacking is official IP rating for water resistance.

Cropped4962214716210289882
Deal Subedar

Samsung is clearly most people will go for. On the other hand even through one plus has been going premium it still cannot get rid of its Chinese legacy. I don’t like Samsung or LG as a brand. IF given a choice I’d rather prefer Japanese Panasonic or Sony over these Koreans.

Samsung always had gimmick even before smartphones. I don’t want to pay for gimmicks on the s10 or note 10 that I’m rarely going to use. Its a fact that Samsung is more premium than one plus flagships, with better cameras. They do also cost more. I’ve seen people buying older flagships of big brands since long time. Personally, I’d rather buy a one plus 7t especially with such great offers these days why would anyone want to buy a 2 year old flagship just for the premium phone is beyond me.

One plus clearly differentiated itself from the mass market brands with OOS, fast charging, lower prices, latest android, flagship performance and supposedly better service. Only now the leaders are feeling the heat otherwise what is the need for a s10 and note 10 lite? they also want the a piece of the pie. I just cant stand the horrendous over saturated displays of Samsung nor the shitty ui which is much improved. I like minimalism so oneplus works for me with its hardware and software combination.

Only few complains now is the completely inconsistent camera, 6 months release cycles, and releasing buggy android updates, glass backs, headphone jack, and expandable memory. I dont care about the IP ratings as they still have IP.

Missing