Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat 57% Off On Samsung Galaxy S9

Flat 57% Off On Samsung Galaxy S9

1564°
57% OFF 62500.0
63 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

samsung s9 mobile series

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@Mr.N1101 Add product links.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Click buy now button.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

also look for samsung s9 plus

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its not released yet but when they will, they are gonna come with a price more than s9 I guess

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

great deal!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

s10 lite and note 10 lite are released.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Samsung should launch phones at this price range for good sales

Critic Critic
Link Copied
grinning

Tell that to Apple also. 🍎

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

good deal, much better to buy S9 at this price then oneplus, redmi k20 pro, realme x, motorola etc. who inspite of high paper specs are nowhere in performance and quality with S9 or even 2 year old Apple phones

Link Copied

yepp using s8 plus and still better than these new player such as oneplus,redmi etc

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro, am tech geek just like you and have used all even op and mi and samsung and apples

screen – nothing is better than super amoled which is samsung proprietory, nowhere near, super is ahead by miles

oxygen OS is good and only reason for op but samsung OS is also good and one ui 2 is awesome, never had any lag issues, best is LG os which is very under rated but is super smooth

camera – dont even compare – op and mi cameras are same which are found in 10k phones so just levae it aside

op is ok if it costs half of premium, but if some one desires premium and can spend 40k better to spend 10k more to get full satisfaction of premium
telling from my own experience and repenting spending 35k on budget flagships like op and mi, whereas it lacks the Note 10 or even S9 or Note 9 in premiumness

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Satisfaction and premium are contradictory words phones lose value 2y old phone in 2020 is big time passe if it was so good samsung won’t release s10

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nothing comes close to samsungs screens and buit quality.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Plus one plus look so ugly.
I mean you can’t compare from frontside whetehr its redmi note or one plus unless you’re using transparent case.

Link Copied

JAB TOP ME KOI AUR BRAND AYEGA TAB BOLANA
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601512/medium/6427471Capture1.png?1578407938

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

S9 is a hard sell even at this price. Exynos 9810 was a disaster compared to SD845. Performance and battery life wise. On top of that thermal throttling. Even the ISP was inferior to the one in Snapdragon. Samsung Galaxy S10+ is the one to get. Definitely the best Android flagship of last year. For a more reasonable budget OP7 Pro or the vanilla one.

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601519/medium/6427504Capture1.png?1578409271

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Samsung is clearly most people will go for. On the other hand even through one plus has been going premium it still cannot get rid of its Chinese legacy. I don’t like Samsung or LG as a brand. IF given a choice I’d rather prefer Japanese Panasonic or Sony over these Koreans.

Samsung always had gimmick even before smartphones. I don’t want to pay for gimmicks on the s10 or note 10 that I’m rarely going to use. Its a fact that Samsung is more premium than one plus flagships, with better cameras. They do also cost more. I’ve seen people buying older flagships of big brands since long time. Personally, I’d rather buy a one plus 7t especially with such great offers these days why would anyone want to buy a 2 year old flagship just for the premium phone is beyond me.

One plus clearly differentiated itself from the mass market brands with OOS, fast charging, lower prices, latest android, flagship performance and supposedly better service. Only now the leaders are feeling the heat otherwise what is the need for a s10 and note 10 lite? they also want the a piece of the pie. I just cant stand the horrendous over saturated displays of Samsung nor the shitty ui which is much improved. I like minimalism so oneplus works for me with its hardware and software combination.

Only few complains now is the completely inconsistent camera, 6 months release cycles, and releasing buggy android updates, glass backs, headphone jack, and expandable memory. I dont care about the IP ratings as they still have IP.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The last time i checked OP buyes the screens from Samsung itself and its a proven fact that Samsung has the best Amoled panels out there nothing comes close and yes they are not at all over saturated.

View 14 more replies
Link Copied

Trust is very important like the one people used have with nokia once upon a time & now I have trust in galaxy s series for so long , They have not disappointed on the specification as well as service for quite a some time .Let the other brand produce the best phone of the year for continues 5 years which Samsung is doing for 7 years straight then I will leave samsung too …..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If there is a survey on long term reliability of smartphones I’m sure OnePlus, if not
no.1 will be among the top 3.

OnePlus has redifined smartphone experience. It as close to a phone that could be perfected including the price. In fact, OnePlus phones are overall even better than pixel which is made by Google and which is something to be proud of.

The early galaxy s series was a pain to use. Moto g used to perform better in daily tasks than galaxy, and the design 🤦🏽‍♂️ Only if Motorola could make phones like the earliest Moto g.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

57% really

Link Copied

I am still using S8+ …. very much happy ….. 2.5 years .. flawless ….
Looking forward to S11+ ….
but…..m sure the price going to be heart-stopping and kidney snatching …

Link Copied

KUCH BHI BOLO KISI NE IPHONE KA NAAM NHI LIYA , SAB ANDROID WALE HI H YAHA

Link Copied

I have one plus 6 and wife has S8
S8 is clear winner

Link Copied

This phone looks glamorous and premium for sure. Bought S9+ in 28500 in last sale. But performancewise this phone is no match to oneplus. My wife has got oneplus 7 and her camera is infact better than my S9+’s camera.

Link Copied

I have a different view here.. my earlier s8 was way better in terms of camera compared to op 6…

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

nice

Link Copied

Poco doing good job for me…

spend less and get more

Link Copied

Best is to go for whatever your budget allows for. If you want VFM Flagship go for OP. If you want absolute premium then go for the Samsung, go for their SD version if possible. EXYNOS is good but not that much IMO. Not sure about their newest chipsets so there’s that.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys also check out the LG G8 thinq.
VFM flagship for the price guys. better than OP7 in all aspects.

Link Copied

they are only lacking in marketing and looks

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great deal, got it for 26k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How

replyuser
Click here to reply