Hotness Samsung Galaxy s9 Inclusive of SBI discount of...

Hot Deal Samsung Galaxy s9 Inclusive of SBI discount of 2500Rs

906°
54% OFF 59999.0
Cropped4575367155369001546
Deal Subedar
44 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar

Now this is why Samsung sells. Learn a lesson or two Google, damned less caring idiots.

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet

Is it worth at that price? When competetion models are so much ahead in features & specs

Break the bottle
Deal Captain

Still it is having an Exynos Processor & Poor Battery backup which are the major cons. Better to buy the Snapdragon version which is better & provides better battery backup

Missing
Deal Newbie
gambitrite wrote:

Still it is having an Exynos Processor & Poor Battery backup which are the major cons. Better to buy the Snapdragon version which is better & provides better battery backup

Your comparison is invalid as Snapdragon version doesn’t retail in India

Kgf
Deal Subedar
ithehappy wrote:

Now this is why Samsung sells. Learn a lesson or two Google, damned less caring idiots.

This is a 1.5 year old phone. Google Pixel 3 also sells at 43K for 1 year old phone. Wait another half a year for further decrease 🤦🏻‍♂️

Missing
Deal Cadet

Samsung every year by big billion day sells their Galaxy series for 29,999 (exclusive of discount). Its good to buy these premium phones for this price without any regrets. Last year I brought S8 for same price, this year it is S9 and next year it will be S10. This is my third phone in galaxy series, my all time favourite was S2..

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

This is a 1.5 year old phone. Google Pixel 3 also sells at 43K for 1 year old phone. Wait another half a year for further decrease 🤦🏻‍♂️

So 43k and 29k are same right? Take Pixel 2 for example then. That’s a 2 year old phone, where does it sell for 29k?

Unbelievable!

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant

Waste to buy now… now mid range processor is as good as 1 year old high end processor
Better to go for XT or note 8 pro

Missing
Deal Cadet
Watson wrote:

Is it worth at that price? When competetion models are so much ahead in features & specs

I would recommend S9+ for about 5k extra.

At 35k Samsung S9+ is hard to beat in any area other than battery charging speed. Only iPhone, Pixel & top Huawei models can match it’s camera. Build quality, IP rating and the best screen other than gaming phones make this a viable option.

Spec wise this can be matched or superceded by most Chinese companies, in real life usage gulf in quality is huge in favour of S9+. Battery charging speed and more fluid OS are two scopes of improvement.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Content has been removed!

@Nigel @admin @bumblefoot

Kindly ask this user to not post utter nonsense in every thread he sees fit. This is not the political section where the stage is set for Circus/ clowns.

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Dude the whole point is you are basing your statements on prediction and here we are constantly seeing price drops in Samsung high end flagships.
Google pixel 2 doesn’t got for 27-28k. 2 year old flagship.
Idk why are you even arguing.
It’s a well known fact that Samsung provides the best price drops on their s model flagships.
Provide facts, i may be wrong. I am not a constant on looker here.
But just saying, don’t blabber without any reason.

Download
Deal Cadet
anand_bs wrote:

Samsung every year by big billion day sells their Galaxy series for 29,999 (exclusive of discount). Its good to buy these premium phones for this price without any regrets. Last year I brought S8 for same price, this year it is S9 and next year it will be S10. This is my third phone in galaxy series, my all time favourite was S2..

Hope s10 comes for 30k sometime.
I don’t expect it though considering the technology they have put it.

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
jileg wrote:

Bcaz they are still cheaper than yester year’s flagships

Kgf
Deal Subedar
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Dude the whole point is you are basing your statements on prediction and here we are constantly seeing price drops in Samsung high end flagships.
It’s a well known fact that Samsung provides the best price drops on their s model flagships.

Idk if you have noticed, but Samsung’s flagships don’t drop in prices within the first 4 months as much as they used to for the past 2 years. This was a huge issue within Samsung where new model sales were tanking all over the world because people were waiting for price drops in the range of 30-40% after 3 months before that time.

Also, we are talking about the biggest price drop. It happens only when a new model is announced around the year’s mark. This is a 1.5 year old model. Samsung is the only big flagship manufacturer in Android world selling in India. And they have factories in India which other flagship sellers don’t. Obviously that is why they can price it lower than the competition even among older flagships. Google can never do that simply because they neither have the scale nor the expertise of manufacturing flagships. They are like a niche brand. I told him what price he can expect for the Google Pixel 3 after 1.5 years, especially since Pixel 4 won’t launch in India. 2 year old flagships don’t drop prices exponentially. Which is the whole point.

Only people who think its blabber are those who don’t know the facts themselves or are hell bent on spreading misinformation.

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Idk if you have noticed, but Samsung’s flagships don’t drop in prices within the first 4 months as much as they used to for the past 2 years. This was a huge issue within Samsung where new model sales were tanking all over the world because people were waiting for price drops in the range of 30-40% after 3 months before that time.

Also, we are talking about the biggest price drop. It happens only when a new model is announced around the year’s mark. This is a 1.5 year old model. Samsung is the only big flagship manufacturer in Android world selling in India. And they have factories in India which other flagship sellers don’t. Obviously that is why they can price it lower than the competition even among older flagships. Google can never do that simply because they neither have the scale nor the expertise of manufacturing. I told him what price he can expect for the Google Pixel 3 after 1.5 years, especially since Pixel 4 won’t launch in India.

Only people who think its blabber are those who don’t know the facts themselves or are hell bent on spreading misinformation.

Forget everything! The manufacturing stuff and everything.
Forget first 4 months story.
We are not talking about these.
We as consumers are concerned with their only one question, “at the end which company is providing flagships phones cheaper” , right?
On one hand you are asking us to wait for pixel 3 price drop (like its going to have an awe effect) and on the other hand you’re accepting that google can’t match the price drops of Samsung.
Weird?
Why are you bringing production into the picture?
I think we at DD are not equipped enough to deal with your level of understanding. It’s just too futuristic and not for common people like us.
Let me tweet Tim cook, let’s see if he can understand your implications.
Or better would be Hindustani bhau? Isn’t it?

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Hindustani bhau is a persons name.
He is a very famous person.
A saint kind of person.
He dedicated his life to you guys so that you people could understand things better!

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I accept, we are stupid!
If it means that you can stop spamming this thread with your brilliance then i accept, i am stupid.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
Expand
hemant.m.punamiya318 wrote:

Your comparison is invalid as Snapdragon version doesn’t retail in India

Yes, i know that. Samsung has always provided Exynos processor to Indian market. What i should have said in my previous comment was better to buy Snapdragon version from outside of India.

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

Yes, i know that. Samsung has always provided Exynos processor to Indian market. What i should have said in my previous comment was better to buy Snapdragon version from outside of India.

Off topic but do you know what if we get international warranty on laptops purchased from USA?

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

I accept, we are stupid!
If it means that you can stop spamming this thread with your brilliance then i accept, i am stupid.

There is a Report button. Use it. It’s there for a reason.

Missing
Deal Cadet

with mobiles coming out every week – prices slide down for everyone
for lesser frequency e.g. S series, Note Series, Pixel, Iphones its one year – so drops happen only after that and only to a certain extent
for budget brands mi, realme, op, oppo, vivo new releases every week/month so prices slump faster as hardware is upgrading fast almost every month
for true blue flagships like iPhone, Samsung etc. they have IP ratings, build quality, brand value, patented technologies, rnd, dual sensors, ultra bright screen etc. which does not depreciate or release every month as much as other normal hardware or spec based phones
we buy op, mi phones for getting higher megapixels, snapdragon, high ram, refreshrates – only specs and hardware which does not necessarily translate to a premium experience and hence once new version of hardware comes they depreciate fast

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar

The only gripe I have with Samsung flagships is they use Exynos instead of snapdragon in India & Europe

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

And that’s why i hate samsung! Apple is far far better in this case. You never get the resale value because of this. Flagship are flagship because of a reason, a small price drop by time decay is ok, but samsung slashes them with such a huge margin! There are various 30k mobile phones in their bucket, and even then they slash their flagship!
Flagship should feel premium till they last! Better to discontinue than slash prices.
(Obviously my point of view)

Missing
Deal Cadet
igen wrote:

The only gripe I have with Samsung flagships is they use Exynos instead of snapdragon in India & Europe

Not everyone uses snapdragon. Exynos chips and apple a13 bionic huawei kirin are also fast and with same 7nm architecture same like snapdragons and nowhere less and better integrated by these and hence used in their flagships. These brands don’t compromise on quality on their flagships as these are sold at premium range. So lame notion that only snapdragons are good is not right. Check benchmark scores.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Expand
Awake wrote:

And that’s why i hate samsung! Apple is far far better in this case. You never get the resale value because of this. Flagship are flagship because of a reason, a small price drop by time decay is ok, but samsung slashes them with such a huge margin! There are various 30k mobile phones in their bucket, and even then they slash their flagship!
Flagship should feel premium till they last! Better to discontinue than slash prices.
(Obviously my point of view)

iPhone Xr was sold at 39999 on the Amazon sale right? And there was 10% discount on top of that, making the effective price 36k or something?

Price is meant to be dropped until it bottoms out. Samsung does it the most, that’s why they are successful. Apple also now following suit, and that will only better their sales number. While Google and Sony etc., who think that keeping high price of older gen. phones show their pride or something, well sales figure says everything. It’s so basic economics. Called Depreciation over the years. Price has nothing to do with depreciation value!

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Off topic but do you know what if we get international warranty on laptops purchased from USA?

Dell’s warranty can be availed in India if purchased from Dell.com.A few others like Asus offer international or travelers warranty. MSI is notorious for instructing their service centers in India to net even diagnose a faulty laptop if its international purchase.

Unless the deal is too good (like Black Friday) stick to buying it in India since they’re used for longer unlike phones

Missing