Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Samsung Monster M30s at effective price of 11,600

Samsung Monster M30s at effective price of 11,600

1006°
17% OFF 14000.0
Deal Cadet
manishlaxkar...

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=17930...31

In sale on 28th the price is getting low as amazon is also providing an amazon paybalance of Rs 1000 for purchasing Samsung MONSTER M30s smartphone and we also get 10% off from SBI Account

Expired
106 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Recd. yesterday.. haven’t opened yet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please share experience bro

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will sbi card discount work for yono virtual card?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1000 cashback not showing now..I badly need this mobile.. please tag me if it’s available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Compring Samsung M30s vs 2K cheaper Realme or Redmi not available at the moment, but Samsung A50s also has got same exynos 9611 CPU, we can still get some idea about M30s performance by looking at this video

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Reviews came to be mixed, people complaining about camera

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Samsung released A50s with Exynos 9611 @ nearly 20+K, after having so many poor reviews on price for performance, they released M30s with same chip + highlighting big battery etc, but still this performance is poor for the price 12K.

And display is good (AMOLED) but IPS also not far behind AMOLED, people do not miss anything with IPS. However this is not a TV to compare display indepth.
And coming to camera, it has GM1 as primary sensor, it is behind sony, it seems camera quality is average and image manipulation is more.

I am still unclear the need of 6000mah battery in this mobile, yet to see and analyze the endurance rating of this phone. for this battery capacity, this phone should have endurance rating 160hours, anything less than this indicates poor hardware.

This phone is only recommended for seniors, and low end gamers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whoever ordered please share ur review here.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have issue with plastic panel of the
phone(it sounds like button pressing all over the phone)anyone else facing this problem please let me know

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

exchange then as I have not problem

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply