289°
[SAMSUNG PAY] REGISTER YOUR MASTERCARD and get ...

[SAMSUNG PAY] REGISTER YOUR MASTERCARD and get Rs.200 Rebate on every fourth transaction of INR 200 or above

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 16 Votes: 16
3000
25% OFF 4000.0
Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46

Offer: Mastercard is offering certain rebates for eligible transactions using a Mastercard card in the Samsung Pay wallet in India (“Offer”).

The Offer is valid from Indian standard time 12.00 am on 19 June 2017 to 11.59 pm on 30 September 2017 (“Offer Period”) and subject to the following terms and conditions.

Eligible Transactions: A Mastercard cardholder who has registered for the Mastercard Priceless Specials India program (“Program”) at the URL https://www.priceless.com/in-specia...ay avail the Offer for transactions (excluding cash withdrawals, advances and/or balance transfers) that are undertaken during the Offer Period using the Mastercard card registered for the Program in the Samsung Pay wallet in India (“Eligible Transactions”).

Rebates: Mastercard shall provide the rebates for the number of Eligible Transactions subject to the following conditions:each Eligible Transaction must be for a minimum value of Indian Rupees Two Hundred (INR 200); and the maximum amount of rebates available for each Mastercard card registered on the Priceless Specials India Program is Indian Rupees One Thousand (INR 1000) ;to avail the maximum rebate of INR 1000 available under this Offer, a cardholder must undertake a minimum of twenty (20) Eligible Transactions during the Offer Period; andto be eligible for the rebates, a cardholder must undertake a minimum of four (4) such Eligible Transactions of INR 200 each, and the applicable rebates shall be calculated as per the table below.

Number of Eligible TransactionsRebate AmountFourth (4th) Eligible TransactionINR 200Eighth (8th) Eligible TransactionINR 200Twelfth (12th) Eligible TransactionINR 200Sixteenth (16th) Eligible TransactionINR 200Twentieth (20th) Eligible TransactionINR 200Total Rebates per CardINR 1000

 

For a detailed set of of Terms & Conditions, please visit the following link

http://www.samsung.com/in/samsung-pay/offers-tn...

Deal Wiki

http://www1.mastercard.co.in/content/dam/master...

Mastercard Samsung Pay Rebate Promotion Extended Till 31st December2017

Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Offer: Mastercard is offering certain rebates for eligible transactions using a Mastercard card in the Samsung Pay wallet in India (“Offer”). The Offer is valid from Indian standard time 12.00 am on 19 June 2017 to 11.59 pm on 31 December 2017 (“Offer Period”) and subject to the terms and conditions

60 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Not even 1% Indians have ability to afford a flagship let alone the galaxy.(I know J7 is a new entrant in samsung pay but that too is priced above 20K)

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46
sagardrokr wrote:

Not even 1% Indians have ability to afford a flagship let alone the galaxy.(I know J7 is a new entrant in samsung pay but that too is priced above 20K)

Samsung is working to bring pay to NFC samsung mobiles.
So, because of this most samsung devices are now inbuilt with NFC.

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Samsung is working to bring pay to NFC samsung mobiles.
So, because of this most samsung devices are now inbuilt with NFC.

NFC won’t be feasible in our country,MST will (This is the reason why Android Pay hasn’t been launched here yet).If only samsung would be able to integrate s-pay in all of their upcoming smartphones,it will be a success and I can’t see that happening in near future because of cost involved in the making of hardware for this technology.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720

@typhoon Good find! Saw the notification on Samsung Pay early in the morning but forgot to post. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Samsung Pay: 200 rebate on every 4th txn of 200+ for Mastercards (upto 1K).


Additional details: Valid till Sep 30. Registration to the “Priceless Specials India” program is required. https://www.in-specials1.priceless.com/rewards/...

Profile pics 17
Deal Subedar
6
273
1058
11

Good deal.. VU

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29652
289
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Weird, but I didn’t receive any tag notification from your post. @A2Zdeals Did you? CC @admin

same here, No notification
some issue of lagging
@typhoon good work bro

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29652
289
Expand
sagardrokr wrote:

NFC won’t be feasible in our country,MST will (This is the reason why Android Pay hasn’t been launched here yet).If only samsung would be able to integrate s-pay in all of their upcoming smartphones,it will be a success and I can’t see that happening in near future because of cost involed in the hardware making of this technology.

Samsung said they will bring this to affordable devices … read 20k worth
But catch is only Pay Mini which means only BHIM & UPI
so they would evade this for the time being

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720

Guys, the following link has the T&Cs in much better detail and clarity. http://www1.mastercard.co.in/content/dam/master...

Noteworthy:

“Payout: Mastercard shall provide a credit of the rebate amount to the Mastercard card account within 15 days from the date of the applicable Eligible Transaction. Mastercard cardholders will be able to track the number of Eligible Transactions undertaken and the earned rebates from the Program website.”

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Samsung said they will bring this to affordable devices … read 20k worth
But catch is only Pay Mini which means only BHIM & UPI
so they would evade this for the time being

See that’s the caveat.Pay mini is just another app that will let you pay using BHIM or paytm app(it will soon let you pay through UPI using their proprietary app). We don’t need such mini version.As of now the cheapest mobile which supports full fledged S-pay is priced at around 21K.I expect sammy to launch s-pay with their every upcoming phone priced above 15K with no strings attached.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46
Expand
sagardrokr wrote:

See that’s the caveat.Pay mini is just like another BHIM or paytm app(it will soon let you pay through UPI). We don’t need such mini version.The cheapest mobile which supports full fledged S-pay is priced at 21K.I expect sammy to launch s-pay with their every phone priced above 15K with no strings attached.

It will surely launch s pay. As it in a way to expand its s pay by making more bank partners also.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I haven’t got any cashback nor the icici offer nor the sbi and all using since months

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46
mohitbachhawat376 wrote:

I haven’t got any cashback nor the icici offer nor the sbi and all using since months

@A2Zdeals your precious comment needed.

BTW read T&C OP. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29652
289
mohitbachhawat376 wrote:

I haven’t got any cashback nor the icici offer nor the sbi and all using since months

Please read timeline again, only UPI Cashback was supposed to be within 30 days
Don’t worry you will get all within timelines

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Please read timeline again, only UPI Cashback was supposed to be within 30 days
Don’t worry you will get all within timelines

@typhoon using it since march cashback was to be credited in 60 days for icici and sbi haven’t got any its been 90 days approx

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29652
289
Expand
mohitbachhawat376 wrote:

@typhoon using it since march cashback was to be credited in 60 days for icici and sbi haven’t got any its been 90 days approx

Those days counted from offer end period

Avatar29868 1
Deal Cadet
0
51
260
14

Can we avail this on more than one card using same samsung pay account? Is there any way to register another card using same number in priceless site @DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @typhoon

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46
BaMbU wrote:

Can we avail this on more than one card using same samsung pay account? Is there any way to register another card using same number in priceless site @DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @typhoon

I think yes. for different mastercard.

Avatar29868 1
Deal Cadet
0
51
260
14
Expand
typhoon wrote:

I think yes. for different mastercard.

Can we register card on priceless site in existing account

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46
Expand
BaMbU wrote:

Can we register card on priceless site in existing account

What do u mean by priceless site?

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
74
3036
46
Expand
BaMbU wrote:

Can we register card on priceless site in existing account

What do u mean by priceless site?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
BaMbU wrote:

Can we avail this on more than one card using same samsung pay account? Is there any way to register another card using same number in priceless site @DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @typhoon

Missed your tag somehow. Anyway, yes, you can indeed register multiple Mastercards (or any other network cards, for that matter) on Samsung Pay. Heck, you can even register your friends’ or family members’ cards on your Samsung Pay to help them (or yourself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ) out if they don’t have a Samsung device. I have 3 Mastercards added on SamsungPay. But I have created three separate priceless accounts — one for each card — in order to not take any chances with add-on cards.

@admin A lot of tag notifications are not being sent! This issue started within the last 5-7 days. Tagged you earlier about the same. Please look into it. Some tag notifications are simply delayed rather than not being sent at all, which makes me think that you have introduced moderation for even tags and some tags get missed. Have you?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
Update

This promotion is working flawlessly. Received two rebates already. All the transactions above 200 get tracked within a few hours. They send an email confirming your eligibility after every fourth transaction above 200 and the rebate of 200 is credited within 5 days of the email. As good as 25% off since the credit will happen within the same card statement for most people. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC @A2Zdeals @typhoon

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29652
289
DealSeeker wrote:
Update

This promotion is working flawlessly. Received two rebates already. All the transactions above 200 get tracked within a few hours. They send an email confirming your eligibility after every fourth transaction above 200 and the rebate of 200 is credited within 5 days of the email. As good as 25% off since the credit will happen within the same card statement for most people. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

CC @A2Zdeals @typhoon

Tracking took 3 days for me.
Seeing your this post I contacted them on Tuesday but on Wednesday all transactions got tracked.
Only drawback is multiple registrations https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Tracking took 3 days for me.
Seeing your this post I contacted them on Tuesday but on Wednesday all transactions got tracked.
Only drawback is multiple registrations for multiple cards https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yes, their tracking time has increased lately. And, yes, I have registered each card (primary or add-on) under a separate Priceless account in order to avoid any issues.

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29652
289
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Yes, their tracking time has increased lately. And, yes, I have registered each card (primary or add-on) under a separate Priceless account in order to avoid any issues.

I had raised this query in June.
Their response was :
Only one Mastercard card can be enrolled for each user account with a unique email id. Should you wish to enroll another mastercard card please register the card with a different email id.

Missing