Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Samsung Phones : Additional discount upto 6000 on exchange offer

Samsung Phones : Additional discount upto 6000 on exchange offer

288°
35% OFF 19990.0
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
angelgot exchanged for j7 2016 at 13900 sunglasses bought note 8 at 42000….. but sbi ccard debited only for 39650…
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

dear dimers is that worth to buy samsung note 8 at 42000? why sbi ccard charged only 39650 i. put emi 9 month with no cost

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The interest charged by bank is given as upfront discount from amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any idea brothers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hi. I have prebooked Note 9 from Samsung outlet and also got prebooking reference no. message from samsung.
If I purchase the samsung note 9 ( same model and color) from other portal/shop and register it with prebooking mobile no., will I get gear sport watch coupon.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In order to be eligible to avail the Samsung Gear Sports at the discounted price of Rs. 4999, you will be required to activate the Device by 7th September 2018 and register on the My Galaxy App on or before 30th September, 2018 with the same mobile number which has been used for pre-booking & activating the Device, failing which you will not be eligible for the offer and no claims shall be entertained either against Samsung or its authorized partners.

replyuser
Click here to reply