Hotness Samsung Galaxy S9 at Rs 29,900 | Flipkart BBD D...

Hot Deal Samsung Galaxy S9 at Rs 29,900 | Flipkart BBD Days

388°
29999
46% OFF 55999.0
Pp
Deal Subedar
1,026
1157
12
35 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
221
2

Wow.. amazing price if anyone wants to go for Samsung. But these Samsung phones slow down after a while n will need to be reset. S9 could’ve done with some bigger battery. Still a great price nevertheless.

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
AppleFan wrote:

Good deal

Yes getting last year’s flagship at this price should be a no brainer. I know there’ll be a lot of guys who’ll argue that k20 pro, asus 6z, OnePlus 7 and upcoming 7T offer better specs but trust me this phone is entirely worth just because of it’s display and the overall premium package that it offers.

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
santosh_blr wrote:

Wow.. amazing price if anyone wants to go for Samsung. But these Samsung phones slow down after a while n will need to be reset. S9 could’ve done with some bigger battery. Still a great price nevertheless.

yes! in 2017 we’re getting S7 for that price and this year S9. It’s always good to wait atleast a year and frankly speaking, there’s not much that we can complain for! It’s a killer deal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

No wideangle camera, below average battery life. if you can ignore these two drawback its a great deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9

Phone is good no doubt. Lets see in detail though. This is a 1.5 year old phone , processor is comparable to snapdragon 845, battery is 3000 mah. Design is extremely old, bezel+chin. As for “BRAND”, i mean really?? Samsung sells phones to the masses, its not the lamborghini of phones, even if that were so, nowadays all phones look exactly the same, theres no branding on the phones, so if some lame person wanted for show off even that purpose is not served.
Again, with 5g just around the corner , does it make sense to spend 30k on a non 5g phone? when 4g came , 3g phones all got sold dirt cheap, no one wanted them, so person will be stuck with no resale value.
i would suggest ppl to wait for mid range SD 7 series 5g phones, which will come in q4, or else buy a 15k phone if one cannot wait

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
sandeepsalaria0511816 wrote:

No wideangle camera, below average battery life. if you can ignore these two drawback its a great deal.

yes. agree. battery lasts 1 day of mixed usage at best but you get support for wireless charging, which no other phone in this price range does, not even upcoming OnePlus 7T

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
maverickrohan wrote:

Phone is good no doubt. Lets see in detail though. This is a 1.5 year old phone , processor is comparable to snapdragon 845, battery is 3000 mah. Design is extremely old, bezel+chin. As for “BRAND”, i mean really?? Samsung sells phones to the masses, its not the lamborghini of phones, even if that were so, nowadays all phones look exactly the same, theres no branding on the phones, so if some lame person wanted for show off even that purpose is not served.
Again, with 5g just around the corner , does it make sense to spend 30k on a non 5g phone? when 4g came , 3g phones all got sold dirt cheap, no one wanted them, so person will be stuck with no resale value.
i would suggest ppl to wait for mid range SD 7 series 5g phones, which will come in q4, or else buy a 15k phone if one cannot wait

well I agree on some points but not all. There are a lot of things which this phone offers, which no other in this price range such as 2k Super Amoled Infinity display, support for wireless charging, best in class stereo speakers, premium build quality. Bezels might be a tad thick but they ain’t any deal breaker. As for 5G, it’s deployment and rollout after trials will take more than a year. What’s the point of having 5g support when your network doesn’t support it!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
maverickrohan wrote:

Phone is good no doubt. Lets see in detail though. This is a 1.5 year old phone , processor is comparable to snapdragon 845, battery is 3000 mah. Design is extremely old, bezel+chin. As for “BRAND”, i mean really?? Samsung sells phones to the masses, its not the lamborghini of phones, even if that were so, nowadays all phones look exactly the same, theres no branding on the phones, so if some lame person wanted for show off even that purpose is not served.
Again, with 5g just around the corner , does it make sense to spend 30k on a non 5g phone? when 4g came , 3g phones all got sold dirt cheap, no one wanted them, so person will be stuck with no resale value.
i would suggest ppl to wait for mid range SD 7 series 5g phones, which will come in q4, or else buy a 15k phone if one cannot wait

5g is far from just around the corner, it will take atleast 3-4 years to get a mature and usable 5g networks

Missing
Deal Subedar
543
1347
14

The real drawback is the Exynos chip inside. Yes it’s launched against 845 but it can’t deliver the stability and GPU lacks behind . You will face lags in game within 6months

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
Expand
sandeepsalaria0511816 wrote:

5g is far from just around the corner, it will take atleast 3-4 years to get a mature and usable 5g networks

if not 3-4 years, atleast 1.5-2 year for nation wide rollout. Remember for now, even the spectrum auction has not taken place. Plus for end consumers, apart from speed gains, there’s not much to look forward to. It’s more of a hype than a game changer tbh.

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
tony-stark wrote:

The real drawback is the Exynos chip inside. Yes it’s launched against 845 but it can’t deliver the stability and GPU lacks behind . You will face lags in game within 6months

well it all depends on one’s usage and tbh I don’t think most people are that serious gamers. It’s a perfect phone for daily use, albeit the slighly lesser battery.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2

Dont buy it. Its Exynos SOC inside it. Its the worst flagship SOC of last year plagues by average performance, battery etc. Reviews on net are for Qualcomm SOC. Check Exynos reviews and then reconsider your decision. Otherwise hardware is solid.

Missing
Deal Subedar
543
1347
14
Expand
kshmr wrote:

well it all depends on one’s usage and tbh I don’t think most people are that serious gamers. It’s a perfect phone for daily use, albeit the slighly lesser battery.

Why are you pushing people to buy it? Yeah the display and cameras are amazing for the price but chip inside will make you notice the lags and heating .

Pp
Deal Subedar
1,026
1157
12
Expand
kshmr wrote:
flushed at least you should’ve mentioned something in the title. Your post lacks information.

Samsung S9 – upcoming

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
349
4

This is a phone
With excellent camera
Plus great built quality
Almost lag free performance
Sturdy and handy feel
Plus displays
No phone even come close to it
27-28k in
S9
Seems goood

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
chirag.b wrote:

This is a phone
With excellent camera
Plus great built quality
Almost lag free performance
Sturdy and handy feel
Plus displays
No phone even come close to it
27-28k in
S9
Seems goood

yes. rest it comes down to an individual whether specs matter more or the whole experience. this is a premium smartphone unlike xiaomi and oneplus

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
349
4
Expand
kshmr wrote:

yes. rest it comes down to an individual whether specs matter more or the whole experience. this is a premium smartphone unlike xiaomi and oneplus

Yes 

User experience is on another level in Samsung and apple phones 
Processor is not everything 

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
chirag.b wrote:

This is a phone
With excellent camera
Plus great built quality
Almost lag free performance
Sturdy and handy feel
Plus displays
No phone even come close to it
27-28k in
S9
Seems goood

Good camera yes, good built yes, good display yes, battery life is average, performance is aslo average exynos chip is not as great as snapdragon and for 29k its a good deal but not the best, i would still recommend op7 over this.

Missing
Deal Subedar
543
1347
14
Expand
chirag.b wrote:

Yes 

User experience is on another level in Samsung and apple phones 
Processor is not everything 

User experience on apple phones is definitely best but on Samsung isn’t best. Also to mention Apple processors are already a generation ahead and Samsung’s are a generation backward

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
349
4
Expand
sandeepsalaria0511816 wrote:

Good camera yes, good built yes, good display yes, battery life is average, performance is aslo average exynos chip is not as great as snapdragon and for 29k its a good deal but not the best, i would still recommend op7 over this.

Op7 has curved design ?

Edge to edge screen?
Dual aperture in a single camera ??
Performance vary person to person 
No will buy this phone to play pubg only
And exynos can do multitasking smoothly

Missing
Deal Subedar
543
1347
14
Expand
sandeepsalaria0511816 wrote:

Good camera yes, good built yes, good display yes, battery life is average, performance is aslo average exynos chip is not as great as snapdragon and for 29k its a good deal but not the best, i would still recommend op7 over this.

You get better cameras , Display ,IP rating in Samsung but in Oneplus better user experience and processor

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
349
4
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

User experience on apple phones is definitely best but on Samsung isn’t best.

You used note 10 

S10 ?

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

User experience on apple phones is definitely best but on Samsung isn’t best.

they have drastically improved with One Ui and it’s one of the most refined skins on android these days, Also, remember One Ui 2.0 is about to be released which will only make things even better.

Kshmr
Deal Cadet
194
664
11
Expand
chirag.b wrote:

Yes 

User experience is on another level in Samsung and apple phones 
Processor is not everything 

*overall experience, which includes everything that the smartphone has to offer.

Missing