Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Hot Deal SanDisk Ultra 128 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 100 MB/s Memory Card (With Adapter)

688°
1058
72% OFF 3800.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
SanDisk Ultra 128 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 100 MB/s Memory Card  (With Adapter)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/sandisk-ultra-128-gb-m...
SanDisk Ultra 128 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 100 MB/s Memory Card (With Adapter)

Expired about 1 year
57 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270

There are already multiple threads on same topic
Why again n again ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
2

Is it original?

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
139
377
5

Got one

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
getready wrote:

There are already multiple threads on same topic
Why again n again ?

Because deal is coming and going joy

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
getready wrote:

There are already multiple threads on same topic
Why again n again ?

Please Check Again…It`s working link with Adapter..Previous one was without adapter and price changed…THis one working till now

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
logicfox wrote:

Is it original?

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
198
1

Vu+ Ordered @ 1058

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36

Still Availble
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543094/medium/54870332.png?1545209599

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
Sir_Alexander wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

@MJ911

It`s not Repost..Please check the Link of product..I posted with Adapter link and all other links are without adapter…this product still available at the price of 1058 and other product price increased

@MJ911

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
booliecute289 wrote:

Vu+ Ordered @ 1058

thanks

Img 20180601 wa0003
Deal Cadet
90
459
4

5 minit before price 2045
but now 1058

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

It`s not Repost..Please check the Link of product..I posted with Adapter link and all other links are without adapter…this product still available at the price of 1058 and other product price increased

@MJ911

Both links are already shared in the previous threads
and yes yours is obv repost

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
active wrote:

Because deal is coming and going joy

You cannot post it multiple times just because it is coming n going toungueout
If it is a time specific one like a lightning deal you can post it else there’s 7/10 days reserve period

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
Expand
active wrote:

Because deal is coming and going joy

no bro this product is different from other …as you can see it`s with adapter

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
Expand
getready wrote:

Both links are already shared in the previous threads
and yes yours is obv repost

which thread it posted??/
I did not see any link of this particular product posted…..Every link are without adapter and i checked all and Taken Screenshots also..So if anyone change product link now then i can contact admin for that…

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4

Don’t fight Price has increased toungueout

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36

Now this Product Price Also Increase to Rs.2019

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

no bro this product is different from other …as you can see it`s with adapter

Yeah

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
20
0

Price changes

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

which thread it posted??/
I did not see any link of this particular product posted…..Every link are without adapter and i checked all and Taken Screenshots also..So if anyone change product link now then i can contact admin for that…

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

The other one without adapter had limited stock
and the above person was the first to post the link with adapter when everyone was complaining that the memory card is OOS

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36

Again Available

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
139
377
5
RunZone wrote:

Got one

I hope its worth wink

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2845
36
Expand
getready wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

The other one without adapter had limited stock
and the above person was the first to post the link with adapter when everyone was complaining that the memory card is OOS

Someone Comment in the post…I did not count as OP`s Post link…As i said no one create this product thread ..Then how it can be Repost??
Someone Posted thread about this??

Original
Deal Lieutenant
154
3234
43
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I hope its worth wink

Worth? It’s loot price twisted

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

gone pensive

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
139
377
5
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Worth? It’s loot price twisted

Did u get it ?

Original
Deal Lieutenant
154
3234
43
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Did u get it ?

Yup smile

Missing