Hotness SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0 32 GB OTG Drive  ...

Hot Deal SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0 32 GB OTG Drive  (Type A to Micro USB)

315°
629
50% OFF 1250.0
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Subedar
190
1285
13

https://www.flipkart.com/sandisk-ultra-dual-dri...
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0 32 GB OTG Drive  (Type A to Micro USB)

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Cropped9151681099328100287
Deal Cadet
107
106
1

Not worthy..prices is much more than regular days

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
26
0

Recently baught at just Rs 89, joy joy

Cropped9151681099328100287
Deal Cadet
107
106
1
amitsrt786107 wrote:

Recently baught at just Rs 89, joy joy

Me too . wink wink

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Subedar
190
1285
13
amitsrt786107 wrote:

Recently baught at just Rs 89, joy joy

Where did you get it at 89? Even foothpath stuff is more than 90.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
158
0
amitsrt786107 wrote:

Recently baught at just Rs 89, joy joy

Me too. 🤣🤣

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
26
0
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Where did you get it at 89? Even foothpath stuff is more than 90.

From flipkart smile

Cropped9151681099328100287
Deal Cadet
107
106
1
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Where did you get it at 89? Even foothpath stuff is more than 90.

Flipkart.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Subedar
190
1285
13
Expand
amitsrt786107 wrote:

From flipkart smile

woah… any additional shipping charges or free delivery?

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
26
0
Expand
rini50 wrote:

woah… any additional shipping charges or free delivery?

Free delivery

Fdfdff
Deal Lieutenant
1,341
4788
36
amitsrt786107 wrote:

Recently baught at just Rs 89, joy joy

My post wink 89 rupee

Missing
Deal Newbie
46
20
0

gud

Cropped4823160468878421967
Deal Lieutenant
393
3419
43

How crazy! This deal on front page bought it for 89 rs grinning

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Subedar
190
1285
13
Expand
shahrujun wrote:

My post wink 89 rupee

Wow! thats one lucky find! kudos to you. I paid more but bought it from nearby store.

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Cadet
52
686
10
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Wow! thats one lucky find! kudos to you. I paid more but bought it from nearby store.

589 was the selling price, even that day. 500 discount gift (bug) was from FK. Many availed, other’s cancelled.

So technically, both deals are not comparable, really!

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Subedar
190
1285
13
Expand
deb3l wrote:

589 was the selling price, even that day. 500 discount gift (bug) was from FK. Many availed, other’s cancelled.

So technically, both deals are not comparable, really!

Heh. So it was a bug! Damn how come i miss such price error deals?! so unfair 😧

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Cadet
52
686
10
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Heh. So it was a bug! Damn how come i miss such price error deals?! so unfair 😧

It lasted for some minutes only, probably half an hour.. Fk fixed it then. sunglasses

Missing