Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Swiggy Coupons

Save Rs.175 on your Swiggy order via Mobikwik

301°
44% OFF 300.0
Deal Hunter
win_edge

Save Rs. 175 on your Swiggy order! @Mobikwik

https://www.swigg...m/

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/food/...gy

Coupon Code: KWIK25
Coupon Code: JULYMK75

Offer Details

Get an instant Rs. 75 discount when you apply promocode JULYMK75 on Swiggy checkout
This discount code is valid for a single restaurant bill value of Rs. 300 and above, paid via Mobikwik
JULYMK75 is valid on your first Swiggy order only and cannot be clubbed with any other offers
Get an additional 25% MobiKwik cashback on your first ever transaction on Swiggy with Mobikwik
Use code KWIK25 on the MobiKwik payment page to get an instant cashback of 25%
Maximum MobiKwik cashback using cashback code KWIK25 is Rs. 100
The offer is valid on the latest version of the Swiggy Android & iOS app
Cashback valid between 23rd July – 7th August, 2016
Cashback will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours.
If your order is cancelled or left undelivered at Swiggy’s end, Swiggy (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund as Swiggy Money.
Refunds will be processed in MobiKwik wallet on request only
In case of partial refunds/cancellations, refund amount will be adjusted with the cashback received on initial payment.
Both Swiggy & MobiKwik reserve the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
Swiggy reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof
In no event shall Swiggy be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer

Expired

Deal Wiki

8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Good deal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Tried 4-5 days before but surprisingly in swiggy checkout page mobikwik payment option was not available!!:-?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any referral benefits

Link Copied
@rathorepradeep45254 wrote:

Any referral benefits

check pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nujabs55 wrote:

Any referral benefits

check pm

pm me also referral benefits.

Link Copied
@swamigup wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

Any referral benefits

check pm

pm me also referral benefits.

check

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

please dont rely on mobikwik .. last time ordered used for zomato, then asked them for cashback, they blackmailing me saying they will block my account as i have recharge for primary numbers of another accounts… never will i use mobikwik

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tried it today. Mobikwik is only on the app. you have to update it if you dont see it. And apply the coupon once there is money in your wallet. Got 100 back in almost 20 mins. Nice deal! Thanks for the share

replyuser
Click here to reply