Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Scan any UPI QR code & pay using Amazon Pay UPI & Get Cashback Between 65-2100₹ on Ur 1st Ever Transaction Above 350₹

Scan any UPI QR code & pay using Amazon Pay UPI & Get Cashback Between 65-2100₹ on Ur 1st Ever Transaction Above 350₹

1819°
19% OFF 350.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_ScanT...

Scan any UPI QR code & pay using Amazon Pay UPI

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580907/medium/6048700FTU_Mob.jpg?1565894050

Offer details:
  • This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
  • The Offer is applicable once between 1430 hrs 10th August, 2019 and 21st August, 2019 on the first UPI transaction using “Scan and Pay’ feature for Amazon customers who have made a shopping purchase on Amazon.in or any other transaction using Amazon Pay in the last 12 months.
  • Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between a minimum amount of INR 65 and a maximum amount of INR 2100 per eligible transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.
  • The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
  • The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?

Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on the version 18.5 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI.

Q2. How can I Scan UPI QR via Amazon app?

Open Amazon app -> Click on “Scan” icon -> Scan any UPI QR code at nearby store -> Complete the payment.

Q3. How can I avail the cashback?

Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using Amazon app. Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between a minimum amount of INR 65 and a maximum amount of INR 2100 per eligible Transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.

Q4. How many times can I avail this cashback?

This offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period.

Q5. Which all UPI QR codes can I scan?

You can now scan any UPI QR code using Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.

Q6. I scanned a QR code at store but got an error message which said, “We do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?

This will happen if you scan a non UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580908/medium/60487001565894053_7.jpg?1565894054

Q7. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?

Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.

Q8. When and where will the cashback be credited?

Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Offer Terms and Conditions
  1. This limited term promotional offer, namely Scan & Pay Welcome offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is available for making payments through the Scan & Pay functionality using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface payment method, powered by Axis Bank Limited (“Amazon UPI”), to make payments at physical retail shops, stores and outlets (“Stores”). The Scan & Pay functionality is available on the Amazon India Online Shopping and Payments mobile application (“Amazon.in App”).
  2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to terms and conditions applicable to use of the Amazon.in App (including conditions of use) and the applicable Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using the Amazon.in App. To the extent such terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer.
  3. This Offer is valid from 1430 hrs IST Aug 10, 2019 to 2359 hrs IST Aug 15, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
  4. During the Offer Period, any customer who (a transaction that meets both the below conditions an, “Eligible Transaction”): 
  5. (a) completes a transaction of purchase of any product or service for a minimum value of INR 350 at any Store that accepts payments through scanning of a QR codes using the Amazon.in App; and 
  6. (b) chooses to pay for the transaction by using Scan & Pay functionality by scanning the UPI QR code available at the Store and elects to pay through Amazon UPI payment method, 
  7. will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback between a minimum amount of INR 65 and a maximum amount of INR 2100 per Eligible Transaction, in respect of the amount of the Eligible Transaction, if the customer has: 
  8. (i) made payment for a transaction: (a) on Amazon.in marketplace or (b) with a third-party merchant website / portal using payment functionality and option branded as ‘Amazon Pay’, at any time on or before Aug 7, 2019; and 
  9. (ii) has not made any transaction using the Scan & Pay functionality using Amazon.in App before the Offer Period. 
  10. It is clarified that the amount of reward that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis by using algorithms and machine-based mechanisms. Amazon accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
  11. To avail this Offer, a customer needs to make a purchase transaction for a minimum value of INR 350 at a Store.
  12. It is clarified that the cashback under this Offer will be provided to a customer if the Eligible Transaction is the first transaction made using the Scan & Pay payment option on the Amazon.in App and through Amazon UPI.
  13. For the avoidance of doubt, a customer will be eligible to receive a benefit under this Offer only if payment is made at a Store (that provides the appropriate facility) by scanning the QR Code through Amazon.in App using Amazon UPI, in accordance with these Offer Terms. A customer will also not be eligible to receive the benefits under this Offer even if any of the conditions of these Offer Terms are not met.
  14. It is also clarified that a customer is eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer only once during the Offer Period and any subsequent transaction will not entitle a customer to the benefits under this Offer.
  15. The cashback will be provided to customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift card and use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
  16. The customer will not be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) either by the customer or otherwise. The participant of a customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction is cancelled or returned, for any reason whatsoever.
  17. The cashback under the Offer will be provided within 3 days from the day of the payment for the Eligible Transaction in accordance with these Offer Terms.
  18. In case a customer is entitled to benefits under any other offer(s) provided at a Store in addition to this Offer, such customer will be eligible to avail benefits under both, this Offer as well as the other offers.
  19. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
  20. Under no circumstances, will the cashback under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
  21. Any query / issue in relation to this Offer should be addressed to Amazon customer care during the Offer Period. Post such date, Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer from any person.
  22. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
  23. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. The courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
  24. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
  25. Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
  26. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms

Expired
41 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to get qr via phonepe app…pls tell

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go to profile section

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Or my account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recharge count as purchase? someone

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Old user getting Cashback?

Link Copied

Nice question

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

http://www.ama...in
win between 40 to 2100 on minimum

transaction of 350

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580914/original/dd-1565917348208.jpg?1565917366
*applicable for customers who have made payments by scanning any up QR code using Amazon app on or before 31st July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
                Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on the version 18.3 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI.
2. How can I create my Amazon Pay UPI ID?      
           There are 2 ways to create Amazon Pay UPI ID: (i) On this page, you can click on “Link bank account” to create your Amazon Pay UPI ID. (ii) Alternatively on Amazon home page, tap Amazon Pay to open Amazon Pay dashboard. Tap Payment Options. On the Manage Payment Options page, tap Manage Bank Account and proceed to add a new bank account.
3. Which all UPI QR code can I scan?
         You can now scan any UPI QR code using Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.
4. I scanned a QR code at store but got an error message which said, “we do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
         This will happen if you scan a non UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code thumbnail
5. How do I pay using Amazon Pay UPI?    

Paying for your order at store is easy. Open Amazon app & click on Scan icon, then scan the UPI QR code and enter the desired amount to be paid. Enter your UPI pin and your payment is complete. 6. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do? Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.
please give karma if it is helpful to you pray pray

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

check in offers section

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Ss got it 75

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On or before 31-07-2019

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done, but only received 2rs sweat_smile

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Same 2rs here stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Got 50

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

First transaction?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working for old

Link Copied

scanned phonepe qr code
didn’t get anything

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am unable to find offer in offer section

Link Copied

Got rs 2 in 2 accounts 🥴

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Repost

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

No cashback…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Zero for old user…

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

yes value of old customer is 0 pensive

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Cool Cool
Link Copied

75 X 2 accounts

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Only for those who not done scan & pay during 1st – 8th August

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.ama...in

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580926/original/IMG-20190816-WA0002.jpeg?1565933501https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580927/original/IMG_20190816_054328.jpg?1565933522

Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_ScanT...
Only For First Scan & Pay – Win Between 65 to 2100 Cashback On Sending Rs. 350 Or More

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Does anyone get ₹2100?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thats strictly for amazon employees only grinning smile stuck_out_tongue

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=dash_apay_upi_snp_f...
scan and pay 350 and get upto 65 to 2100 for first transaction and 40 to 2100 for any user

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we purchase Amazon 250 gift card from zingoy and pay using Amazon scan?

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

yes working.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got 2100

replyuser
Click here to reply