Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Scan any you QR code pay 100 or more & Get Flat ₹50 back ( select Customers)

Scan any you QR code pay 100 or more & Get Flat ₹50 back ( select Customers)

982°
41 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only Rs. 25

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In some account it is 50

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Scan any upi qr code, pay 100 and get 50https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595884/original/IMG_20191122_185037.jpg?1574428898

Link Copied

You can scan phonepe qr code and pay 100 get 50 back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good deal but now showing in my 3 accounts

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Ha+

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Got nothing

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Its old offer.. We already claimed this on november 1st… Waiting for December 1st

Link Copied

Not old offer, old offer was pay 100 and get 25
This is pay 100 and get 50

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Amazon going FC way. Wait and get higher cashback. I waited !!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I left it too late last month. Transacted on 31st but didn’t get CB in 4 accs. Didn’t bother wasting time with CC.

View 1 more reply
Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

For Selected Users : Just scan and pay any Qr code and get 50rs cashback
Its only for 1st transaction in this month but I thik working for all user (1time)
Steps : Open PhonePe App, Send QR Code Pic Of PhonePe To Secondary Phone, Now Open Amazon App & Select Scan & Pay, Now Scan PhonePe QR From Secondary Phone & Send Rs.100. Send min.150 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595907/original/IMG_20191122_233642_517.jpg?1574446218

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon bug : Just scan and pay any Qr code and get 50rs cashback
Its only for 1st transaction in this month but I thik working for all user (1time)

If is month transaction Kar liye ho than scen karo ho sakta hi cb mill jayga

Steps : Open PhonePe App, Send QR Code Pic Of PhonePe To Secondary Phone, Now Open Amazon App & Select Scan & Pay, Now Scan PhonePe QR From Secondary Phone & Send Rs.100.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Not working

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595905/original/IMG_20191122_233642_517.jpg?1574446014

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Send 150 or More
Copy But Atleast Try The Trick Yourself And Then Paste.
Not Working For All. Txn May Get Pending Now.
So Try At Your Own Risk.

Link Copied

Working on all accounts if you have used this month. you can use again

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

not worked for me 😑

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

I got in my 3 accounts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595912/original/Screenshot_2019-11-23-00-33-29-851_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1574449424Its not a bug it’s official..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yes, I too got this offer.. It’s not a bug!

OP kindly edit in title..

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Do failed transactions count?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already failed? Or trying to failing it?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got 200 in my 4 accounts

Link Copied

am scanning a Bharat QR (at APSPDCL) it is saying we cannot recognize … what’s wrong?

I got the answer.!

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

https://www.amaz...n/
Offer details:
This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
The Offer is applicable once between 6:30 PM, 22nd Nov, 2019 and 11:59 PM, 30th Nov, 2019 on payments made by scanning any UPI QR using Amazon app.
The offer is only applicable once and for select customers.
Eligible customers will receive a flat cashback of INR 50 on a minimum transaction value of INR 100
The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on the version 18.5 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI.

Q2. How can I Scan UPI QR via Amazon app?
Open Amazon app → Click on “Scan” icon → Scan any UPI QR code at nearby store → Complete the payment.

Q3. How can I avail the cashback?
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using Amazon app. Eligible customers will receive a flat cashback of INR 50, on a minimum transaction value of INR 100.

Q4. How many times can I avail this cashback?
This offer is applicable only once per customer during the offer period.

Q5. Which all UPI QR codes can I scan?
You can now scan any UPI QR code using Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.

Q6. I scanned a QR code at store but got an error message which said, “We do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
This will happen if you scan a non UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code thumbnail

Q7. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.

Q8. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Offer Terms and Conditions
This limited term promotional offer, namely Scan & Pay | INR 50 cashback (“Offer”), is provided to you by Amazon (Pay) India Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is made available for use of Amazon Pay Scan & Pay functionality, which is available in the Amazon India Online Shopping and Payments mobile application (“Amazon.in App”) to make payments at physical retail shops, stores and outlets (“Stores”) through the Unified Payment Interface (“UPI”) payment method.

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Amazon.in App and the applicable terms and conditions of use and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by making payments using the Amazon.in App. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

This Offer is valid from 6:30 PM, Nov 22, 2019 to 11:59 PM, Nov 30, 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.

During the Offer Period, customers who:
(a) complete a transaction purchase of any product or service for a minimum value of INR 100 at any Store that accepts payments through scanning of a QR code using the Amazon.in App; and
(b) choose to pay for the transaction by using the Scan & Pay payment method by scanning the QR code available at the Store and elect to pay using the UPI payment method through the Amazon.in App,
will be eligible to receive a cashback for an amount equivalent to INR 50, in relation to the amount paid for the transaction.

To avail this Offer, the minimum purchase value of the eligible transaction at a Store must be INR 100.

A customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only if payment is made at a select Store through Amazon.in App in accordance with these Offer Terms. Amazon shall not be liable to ensure and does not make any representation on the availability of QR code or Amazon Pay Scan & Pay functionality at any specific Stores.

A customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only if payment is made: (a) through the Amazon.in App; and (b) using Scan & Pay payment option on the Amazon.in App through the UPI payment method.

A customer is eligible to receive the cashback benefit under this Offer for one transaction (made in accordance with these Offer Terms) during the Offer Period.

The ability to use UPI payment method or the Scan & Pay function on the Amazon.in App, is only available on the Amazon.in App on the Android platform, has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or iOS-based Amazon.in mobile application or mobile web).

The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card(s), issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable into Amazon Pay balance associated with the customers Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.

The cashback under this Offer will be provided within 3 days from the day of the payment for the transaction.

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

Under no circumstances will the cashback (under this Offer) be settled in cash in lieu thereof.

Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer should be addressed to Amazon customer care during the Offer Period. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.

By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.

Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.

This Offer is a special offer only for selected customers.

Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

user specific

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only for accounts not registered with upi sweat

Inferno Inferno
Link Copied

Offer is showing only to new users and old users who have not done any scan and pay this month + its applicable only on first scan and pay of this month.

Link Copied

It was also repost
Actual is

Scan any upi qr code and pay 100 and get 50 back ( first transaction of month)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...DT

View 1 more reply
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Amazon hunt starts, many of accounts not eligible for cashbacks sleepy
Dunzo 50 rupees not receiving, cc team said that the error was due to dupe account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
[Select Users] Complete Amazon Pay EMI KYC & Get Rs. 100 cashback
[Select Users] Complete Amazon Pay EMI KYC & Get Rs. 100 cashback

complete Amazon Pay EMI KYC & Get Rs. 100 cashback. Login to Amazon > go to kyc section. Offer valid till 30th Nov. Cashback will be credited by 5th Dec

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596457/medium/8be78318_amazon-complete-kyc.jpg?1574923607

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Repost @admin

Link Copied

Not for me sad

replyuser
Click here to reply