[Select Users] HDFC Credit Cards Rs. 500 Cashba...

[Select Users] HDFC Credit Cards Rs. 500 Cashback on Rs. 3000 @ Flipkart or Amazon

155°
Missing
Deal Cadet
550
361
1
[Select Users] HDFC Credit Cards Rs. 500 Cashback on Rs. 3000 @ Flipkart or Amazon
Deal Expired

Offer applicable only for select customers who have recieved communication from HDFC Bank


How to get this Deal Online?
  1. Spend minimum of Rs 3000 on Amazon or Flipkart between 19th Octomber to 31st October’2019 and get Rs 500 Cashback
  2. Vouchers for eligible customers will be sent to eligible customers by 31 Jan 2020


Expired 1 day
22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Imaes
Deal Subedar
189
1066
49

Received this:
Spend ₹10000 using your HDFC Bank Credit Card xxxxxx &
get a voucher worth ₹1000 of your choice.

Missing
Deal Cadet
550
361
1

I too got the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
102
3
Singhsaabthegreat1 wrote:

I too got the same

Not getting any sms/mail

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
50
1

Got mail spend 10000 till end of this mnth and get 2000rs voucher of your choice

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Fake offer never given any cash back ever. They come with so many offers like insurance payment & other payment via credit card but never received any cash back

Cropped1329001084
Deal Cadet
124
100
0
gauravgp99 wrote:

Fake offer never given any cash back ever. They come with so many offers like insurance payment & other payment via credit card but never received any cash back

True bro,, never received from them even once

Missing
Deal Cadet
205
267
7
gauravgp99 wrote:

Fake offer never given any cash back ever. They come with so many offers like insurance payment & other payment via credit card but never received any cash back

HDFC has fulfilled my spend based 3-4 offers, just little effort we have to put by following up through email

200w d
Deal Subedar
70
1173
42
gauravgp99 wrote:

Fake offer never given any cash back ever. They come with so many offers like insurance payment & other payment via credit card but never received any cash back

Exactly

Ezgif 3 1f1253be5e
Deal Cadet
61
167
5
gdeal wrote:

Received this:
Spend ₹10000 using your HDFC Bank Credit Card xxxxxx &
get a voucher worth ₹1000 of your choice.

Where you received? Email or sms?

Imaes
Deal Subedar
189
1066
49
Expand
arunhegde wrote:

Where you received? Email or sms?

Email

Missing
Deal Newbie
93
25
1

For March spend offer, I got the cashback last month

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
132
227
8
Expand
gdeal wrote:

Email

Can u please mention subject line of email

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
Expand
sweetestone.k92998 wrote:

HDFC has fulfilled my spend based 3-4 offers, just little effort we have to put by following up through email

Kesa email bhai kyu email karna hai? Cash back apne aap credit hona chahiye. Aur cash back ki record date 1 or 2 mahine bad hoti hai. Kon Yaad rakhega bhi mail karna 2 mahine baad

Imaes
Deal Subedar
189
1066
49
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Can u please mention subject line of email

Subject:
Exclusively for you: Rs. 1000 gift voucher on Card xxxxxx!

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
132
227
8
Expand
gdeal wrote:

Subject:
Exclusively for you: Rs. 1000 gift voucher on Card xxxxxx!

plus1
Missing
Deal Cadet
205
267
7
Expand
gauravgp99 wrote:

Kesa email bhai kyu email karna hai? Cash back apne aap credit hona chahiye. Aur cash back ki record date 1 or 2 mahine bad hoti hai. Kon Yaad rakhega bhi mail karna 2 mahine baad

Aap ki baat Sahi hai, humein pata Nahi Hoga offer ke bare me to wo HDFC ke liye benefit rehega aur wo voucher Nahi denge

Mujhe march spend se 1000 Ka Amazon voucher aane wala tha, July me Mene follow up Kiya to unohne 15 din me issue Kiya

Aur abhi firse march spends Ka Naya voucher mila 🤭

Cropped1329001084
Deal Cadet
124
100
0
Expand
gdeal wrote:

Subject:
Exclusively for you: Rs. 1000 gift voucher on Card xxxxxx!

Can u mention their customer care no??

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

need a screen shot of hdfc credit card insurance offer olease send me if any one if they have. it was 500 rs cash back and double the reward point offer. i still not receive the cash back and customer care wants screen shot of the offer please send it helps

Sdsd
Deal Cadet
122
564
25
gauravgp99 wrote:

need a screen shot of hdfc credit card insurance offer olease send me if any one if they have. it was 500 rs cash back and double the reward point offer. i still not receive the cash back and customer care wants screen shot of the offer please send it helps

I have SMS for this offer, if it helps

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

yes sir pls i give my number in inbox

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

sir i have send u a number

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30

NOT RECEIVED THIS MONTH pensive

Missing