Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Sennheiser 4.5 BT SE + Sennheiser PMX 686G

434°
52% OFF 17674.0
Pro Shopping Friend
sun_7wells

https://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-4-5-BT-PMX-686...

• Bluetooth 4.0 and apt technologies deliver exceptional wireless sound quality; Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
  • Noise Gard active noise cancellation reduces ambient noise levels improving the listening experience
  • Intuitive ear-cup mounted controls for changing tracks and for making calls via the integrated microphone
  • Up to 19 hour battery life with Bluetooth and Noise Gard activated and is supplied with connecting cable for battery-free listening
  • Cable has in-line smart remote and mic compatible with most smartphones and portable players (compatible with Galaxy and most other Android devices)
  • Ultra-lightweight neckband for a secure, comfortable fit
  • Anti-bacterial ear adapters (SteriTouch)
  • Oval-shaped, para-aramid reinforced cables help eliminate tangled wires and reduce cable noise
Expired
3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

some costly but good product

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sennheiser 4.5 BT SE + Sennheiser Momentum Free SE combo is a steal. Unbelievable price!

That should be the primary deal!!. I am still kicking myself for getting HD 4.50s last month. Whoever needs these, get them !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have the PMX 686G. Its great for runners, working out etc but is uncomfortable after wearing 1+ hour.

replyuser
Click here to reply