Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back Over Ear Headp...

Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back Over Ear Headphone (Matte Black)

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
7199
62% OFF 18990.0
Img tphg7
Deal Captain
57
2,233
13952
164
Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back Over Ear Headphone (Matte Black)
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/12435/medium/1480012256_6.jpg?1480012257 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/12438/medium/1480012260_5.jpg?1480012262\

Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back Over Ear Headphone (Matte Black)

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01JP436TS/ref=gbps_img...

Sennheiser HD 598 SE Over-Ear Headphones (Black)

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B0126HISOO/ref=gbps_img...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.7199

Detail
Amazon Exclusive, launched first in India, just for Diwali.
Similar to HD 598 SE but with fabric on the ear cup instead of metal mesh
Impendece of 23 Ω making the headphones more portable & mobile friendly (can be used without an amplifier)
Comes with 2 cables – One to be used on the go: a 1.2m cable with 3.5mm jack, microphone and in-line single-button remote & another for home entertainment: and 3m cable with 6.3mm jack meant for home listening
Ear Coupling: Circumaural, Transducer principle: Dynamic, Frequency Response: 10 – 28,000 Hz, Impedance: 23 Ω

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
11
343
1788
9

VunS

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
710
11,317
46069
442

same as last year https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Unnamed
Deal Captain
11
114
13885
155
rajrocks wrote:

same as last year https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Regular price is 9k https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Itna halla gulla kyu ho raha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
710
11,317
46069
442
Expand
AppY_NeO wrote:

Regular price is 9k https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Itna halla gulla kyu ho raha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

arrey chk last year deal. same headphone same price https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
571
13,838
29763
179

Oops .just noticed
200 more than last deals ..one of which I had only posted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
710
11,317
46069
442
avgn wrote:

Oops .just noticed
200 more than last deals ..one of which I had only posted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Img tphg7
Deal Captain
57
2,233
13952
164
rajrocks wrote:

same as last year https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

In 2014 it was 99$ in US
and this year 149$ [Black friday], for prime day [109$]
Happy? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
710
11,317
46069
442
Expand
getready wrote:

In 2014 it was 99$ in US
and this year 149$ [Black friday], for prime day [109$]
Happy? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

arrey chk last year deal. same headphone same price https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

No last year I bought SE for Rs.5800:-P

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
710
11,317
46069
442
Expand
StupendousMan wrote:

No last year I bought SE for Rs.5800:-P

was waiting for u only bro, i remember u bought, used n sold off https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
ya 5800, but y the hell they increased now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

was waiting for u only bro, i remember u bought, used n sold off https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
ya 5800, but y the hell they increased now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Coz the first price drop is the best…early bird gets the food https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

P.S> I am selling Koss Porta Pros too bought this month only. Superb sound.

Missing