Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Services

Shaadi 50 percent off

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
2000
50% OFF 4000.0
Shaadimain logo v1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Services
Stetho
Deal Cadet
2
227
764
13

http://www.shaadi.com/payment/megaoffer/offer?e...

Only today 50 percent off on Shaadi.com

24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1952
50

shaadi 50% off me .. yaani 30 lakh ki shaadi ka kharcha 15 lakh ..
wow gr8 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
9
693
20886
198
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Wat a title…shadi at 50% off https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

abhimahajan980242</a> , <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/193603" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Magus , KuttaJi</a> + <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato

Use this great discounted offer

Curious to know why you tagged our magus saar https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9446
97

Is it a promotion of Half Girlfriend ?
Half Girlfriend = 50% shaadi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@Tejaa wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

Wat a title…shadi at 50% off https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

abhimahajan980242</a> , <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/193603" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Magus , KuttaJi</a> + <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/159295" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Plato

Use this great discounted offer

Curious to know why you tagged our magus saar https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

To share the side-effects of Shadi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
0
119
790
17

after reading the title I thought this is the most expensive deal ever on dd. 40-50 lc ki bachat. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 and @Amit Goyal provide me with some best suggestions for these offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hone wali Ghar wali ko lekar bhaag ja…. 100% off then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trans : Make a Run with your gf https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

have you tried it ..?
is it safe ..?
what happen with you at that time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@pjsandyy wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 and @Amit Goyal provide me with some best suggestions for these offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hone wali Ghar wali ko lekar bhaag ja…. 100% off then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trans : Make a Run with your gf https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

have you tried it ..?
is it safe ..?
what happen with you at that time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I ran and ran and ran and then took a rickshaw as I was tired. Then went to station…took 2 tickets for Jahanuum and dropped her there and came back as I have already booked return ticket for me.
Now I live my life Happily https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
36
37
11126
102

I am confused about this offer. 50% Cashback will be of what? Wife or Money Spent on marriage. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
170
43245
247

What is the offer really…???

Can some one share complete details??

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 and @Amit Goyal provide me with some best suggestions for these offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hone wali Ghar wali ko lekar bhaag ja…. 100% off then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trans : Make a Run with your gf https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

have you tried it ..?
is it safe ..?
what happen with you at that time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I ran and ran and ran and then took a rickshaw as I was tired. Then went to station…took 2 tickets for Jahanuum and dropped her there and came back as I have already booked return ticket for me.
Now I live my life Happily https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
what about the cost of tickets https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@pjsandyy wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@abhimahajan980242 and @Amit Goyal provide me with some best suggestions for these offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hone wali Ghar wali ko lekar bhaag ja…. 100% off then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trans : Make a Run with your gf https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

have you tried it ..?
is it safe ..?
what happen with you at that time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I ran and ran and ran and then took a rickshaw as I was tired. Then went to station…took 2 tickets for Jahanuum and dropped her there and came back as I have already booked return ticket for me.
Now I live my life Happily https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
what about the cost of tickets https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I used 100% cashback on tickets https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing