Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Shop at More Store and Pay with Amazon app , get upto 750 cashback

Shop at More Store and Pay with Amazon app , get upto 750 cashback

228°
75% OFF 1000.0
Deal Subedar
venu

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=20633805031&ref_=p...

Frequently Asked Questions:
a) What is the offer?

Answer: Customers. who use Amazon App for payment at MORE Megastores will get a random cashback Up to Rs. 750 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 1000. Customers. who use Amazon App for payment at MORE supermarkets will get a random cashback Up to Rs. 300 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 300. Customers. can avail the offer once across More stores from 1st Feb 2020 till 29th Feb 2020. Cashback amount will vary between Rs.10 to Rs.300 per eligible transaction for MORE Supermarket.

b) When will I receive the cashback?

Answer: You will receive the cashback within 3 working days of completing the transaction at MORE stores.

c) How will I get a confirmation on the cashback?

Answer: You will receive an SMS on the cashback issued to you. Alternatively, you can check the View statement option in Amazon Pay page. Steps to check the Amazon Pay statement is Step 1: Open the Amazon App Step 2: Go to Amazon Pay Step 3: Click on View statement. The cashback will be shown in the statement.

d) How can I pay using the Amazon App?

Answer: You can follow the steps given to make the payment using the Amazon app at store: Step 1: Provide the phone number associated with your Amazon.in account to the cashier Step 2: You will receive a payment link over an SMS Step 3: Click on the link and complete the payment using any of the payment methods Step 4: After completing the transaction, you will be shown a confirmation page. Simply, show this screen to the cashier.

e) The amount got debited from my account but the cashier says that the transaction failed?

Answer: You can go to the store’s customer care center. The store manager will initiate the refund process and the amount will be credited back. For cards, you will get the money back within 3-7 working days. For Amazon Pay Balance payment the money will be credited to your account within 48 hours.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603924/original/MoreCreatives_Page_03._CB1198675309_.jpg?1580498070 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603925/original/MoreCreatives_Page_06_06._CB423679325_.jpg?1580498087 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603926/original/MoreCreatives_Page_08._CB423679325_.jpg?1580498101

Expired
11 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Upto pensive
+ Mega Stores are limited..neighbourhood more stores are just supermarkets

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

The same “upto 300” on 300 at More was there from 24th to 28th Jan, I got Rs 10 but additionally there was one offer last month of 100 back on shopping of 250 on amazon to be unlocked, not sure if its there this month

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Reliance Fresh is offer is more practical . Flat 10% up to ₹ 50.
I go to Reliance Fresh every week. usually shop for ₹350-400 on fresh vegetables, UHT milk ,& other groceries etc . No need to open the app. Just give tel no, you get instant sms . since I have 3-4 active Freecharge accounts, I load min ₹350 at home via laptop before stepping out & pay ₹350 via Freecharge & balance if any via cash /card. I get ₹35 cash back instantly.(for 350 spend via Freecharge) pensive

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

so much hassle for unknown cash back.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i think mobikwik supercash offer is much better flat 500 supercash on 1k shopping . Now a days Mobikwik giving many 100% supercash usage offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paid Rs.334 to more store and get cashback Rs.10 only pensive

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Useless offer..
Upto 300 is same as one being given on recharges earlier.. everybody knows 10rs is default cb.. (except some lucky users)

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Got 10 cb

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Did a transaction of Rs665. Did not received anything

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same here, i didn’t get anything 814 amount. Is there anything like collect task.

replyuser
Click here to reply