Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shop for 1000 or more, Get Rs.250 Cashback at Amazon (6th June)

Shop for 1000 or more, Get Rs.250 Cashback at Amazon (6th June)

6399°
Deal Cadet
SHIVAM_k

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_Thank...
SHOP FOR 1000 OR MORE USING ANY DIGITAL PAYMENT METHOD AND GET 250 CB

5th Anniversary Offer: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the 5th anniversary offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Place an order for a minimum of Rs.1000 and pay through credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance, and get Rs 250 cashback as Amazon Pay balance.
(b) The Offer is available from 6th June, 2018 00:00:01am to 6th June, 2018 23:59:00pm only (“Offer Period”).
© The Offer is only applicable if you place a single order for Rs.1000 or more (excluding delivery fees, gift wrapping fees) on Amazon.in, Amazon Now (Site or App) during the Offer Period.
(d) Any cancelled order(s) or part cancellations that reduce order value below Rs.1000 will not be eligible for cashback.
(e) The offer can be availed only once per customer during the offer period.
(f) The applicable cashback amount will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of shipping. Cashback will be credited in parts as and when the products are shipped.

2. How can I avail this offer?
Shop using credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance for Rs.1000 or more (amount excluding delivery fee, gift wrapping fee) while making a purchase on Amazon.in/Amazon App/Amazon Now app, and get Rs. 250 cashback.
Purchases made with pay on delivery methods will not be eligible for the offer.
In addition, the Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.

3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cashback amount will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of shipping. Cashback will be credited in parts as and when the products are shipped.

4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.1000 in a single order (amount excluding delivery fee, gift-wrapping fees) on Amazon.in, using credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance to make the purchase.

5. What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.250 across Site and App during the Offer Period.

6. What if my order has multiple items?
The applicable cashback amount will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of shipping. If the order has multiple items, then cashback will be credited in parts as and when the products are shipped.

7. What if I cancel my order?
Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.

8. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
The offer is not applicable on the following list of products:
a) Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded)
b) Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
c) Prepaid mobile recharges and DTH Recharges
d) Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
e) Amazon Pay balance Loads
f) Samsung feature phones
g) Transactions on Amazon pay partner sites & apps

5th Anniversary Offer: Terms & Conditions
This limited period promotional offer, namely 5th Anniversary Offer (“Offer”), is made available on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and Privacy Notice, to which you agree by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail to the extent of this Offer only.

This Offer is valid only on June 6, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless extended and or revoked by Amazon (Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited) in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.

During the Offer Period, any customer who:
a) makes a purchase transaction of any product(s) on Amazon.in, except the excluded / ineligible products, for a minimum order value of INR 1,000; and
b) pays for such purchase transaction on Amazon.in at the time of placing the order, through payment methods such as credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance, excluding pay-on-delivery payment option,
is eligible to receive cashback of an amount of INR 250.

For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified in order to be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer, the minimum order value of INR 1,000 shall not include any delivery and/or gift wrap charges.

This Offer is not available on the purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: (a) Gift Card(s) (Amazon Gift Cards and other gift cards); (b) Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited subscription program; © Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliment GCs); (d) prepaid mobile recharges and DTH Recharges; (e) loads of Amazon Pay balance; (f) Samsung feature phones; (g) the purchase of eligible products through the ‘pay on delivery’ payment option

This Offer can be availed by an eligible customer only once during the Offer Period.

The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon Gift Cards, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with their Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.

The applicable cashback amount will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of shipping. Cashback will be credited in parts as and when the products are shipped.

Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

In the event the Order is returned by the customer or cancelled by the customer, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the customer basis eligibility.

In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, such customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.

The cashback benefit under this Offer cannot be settled in cash in lieu thereof.

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without liability, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer / promotion, whether similar to this Offer or not.

By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon and/or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that he/she may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.

Any queries/issues in relation to the Offer need to be directed to Amazon. Any complaints/issues in relation to the cashback under this Offer will only be entertained by Amazon for a period of 15 days from the date of issuance of the cashback under this Offer.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi.

Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Expired

Deal Wiki

308 Comments  |  
162 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pantry ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Add 1000 and get 100 also , total is 350 on 1000

Link Copied

10% cashback on Rs 2000 or more from Amazon Pantry. 5% cashback on Rs 1000-1999.Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance
Here’s how
Promotion Details
How to avail the offer?
1. Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products except Baby foods, Patanjali products and Samples.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If anyone can help me out on this, I would be grateful.

I am trying to end my prime membership.

I am using the End Membership button provided but it says I have to use it until expiry.

Am I doing something wrong? If anyone has faced this issue and has found a solution then please let me know as soon as possible.

Link Copied

Faced same issue. You have to contact CC and request them to end subscription.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

If you are placing pantry order then apply code – LCEXTRA100 to get 100 extra. You can check if it is working on other orders or not.

Link Copied

its a/c specific
for those who placed only 1 order earlier in pantry

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one contacted cc to end the membership

Link Copied

@striker_rage
Through chat. They will do it instantly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will we get any refund for the remaining days

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did any one tried ending and renewing?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is it worth to end the prime membership now and get it or wait till prime day?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon on its 5 year competion offer-
https://www.amazon.in/ref=navm_hd...go
Pay Rs 1000 on single order by any payment method, get Rs 250 amazon pay balance cash back.
Offer link as above or refer amazon pay offer.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

For getting cashback is it mandatory to do kyc

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

No

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

For 5 year they should give atleast500 cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They have to make money also to celebrate many more anniversaries smile

View 2 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Is Amazon pantry and Amazon now is different???

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Yes. They are different. Amazon now is only available in few big cities.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Add money offer still working?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Yes. You will get 100 rs on adding 1000 rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is that single item or we can club 2-3 items in totalling 1000/-?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Edit:
6. What if my order has multiple items?
The applicable cashback amount will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of shipping. If the order has multiple items, then cashback will be credited in parts as and when the products are shipped.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Guys got 550cb for 1000₹ in Amazon pantry…
1.Add money 100₹
2.Anniversary offer 250₹
3.Newextra100 100₹ (only for new pantry user)
4.Using Apay 100₹
5. Extra 50-60₹ cb though cb web sites

Total 550₹ in Apay…https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518784/original/IMG_20180606_060722.jpg?1528245538

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Newextra100 nt wrkng on 1st order

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I place pantry order of 1000+ will I get 250+100 or only max applicable offer of 250?

Link Copied

U ll get 350

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sir purchase two items this offer valid or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it valid on prime membership?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tried on Amazon Prime Membership and got instant cashback..

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

Anyone plz confirm… Will I get 10% additional Cashback if I pay via UPI?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already many responded.

Answer is No. Please check final payment page on what all offer applied. You will only get cashback for offer applied.

So, use UPI on different day to get 10% cashback

View 1 more reply
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Any fillers if we want to buy prime which is for 999

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If I shop from multiple sellers and place an order, will it be eligible for cashback offer?
I think it’ll be generating different order ids and hence the confusion. Any experiences?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

not an issue just make sure to check@payment page whether Rs 250 cashback is showing or not then continue with the order.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Use Amex card to load money, 10% cashback to your card account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Load with Amex card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any particular offer for amex?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied