170°
Shop & get BMS,MMT,SWIGGY Vouchers no min

Shop & get BMS,MMT,SWIGGY Vouchers no min

Score: 18 Votes: 20

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 18 Votes: 20

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 18 Votes: 20

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 18 Votes: 20

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 18 Votes: 20

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Untitled
Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16

only for prime members
When u shop From amazon On prime day
Get 50% off upto 200 off coupon of BMS
http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_INPDPa...

It can be used to avail an instant discount of INR 750/- on domestic flight round trip bookings of INR 5,000/- or more (this excludes the convenience fee and any additional purchases such as, meals, insurance, etc.). 
Hotel Code: It can be used to avail an instant discount of INR 2500/- on select domestic hotels bookings of INR 5,000/- or more.

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_INPDPa...

swiggy. instant discount of INR 150/- on food home delivery bookings with a minimum order value of INR 450/

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_INPDPa...

Main link

http://www.amazon.in/b?node=13829833031&pf_rd_p...

17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Cadet
0
59
824
19

Swiggy offer – despite the minimum amount requirement – looks good based on 33% instant discount with high cap of 150. Plan to explore it (once I get the coupon) say for placing an ice cream (or even a paneer/food) order.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2428
53

anyone got the coupons or the cashback on apparels?

Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16
Sharingan wrote:

anyone got the coupons or the cashback on apparels?

I got the Coupons just now

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
174
352
1

I have also received the coupons today.

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27

received https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16

Not even given the FPD credits such a good deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif @jammy

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

yes received

Lizard
Deal Cadet
3
344
866
42

Received my codes, this deserves to be FPD.

Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16
quadriafsar wrote:

Not even given the FPD credits such a good deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif @jammy

@nigel can I know y it’s not a FPD I posted the deal on prime day

Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16
rpal wrote:

Swiggy offer – despite the minimum amount requirement – looks good based on 33% instant discount with high cap of 150. Plan to explore it (once I get the coupon) say for placing an ice cream (or even a paneer/food) order.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

It’s time to order ice cream for me now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170624 wa0001
Deal Lieutenant
51
2,339
5500
51

Just Now received

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Cadet
0
59
824
19
Expand
quadriafsar wrote:

It’s time to order ice cream for me now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yes. Got coupons here too. Almost 33% discount is good to order ice cream like Baskin Robbins!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, Swiggy delivery os damn good..just that they have moved from free shipping with no min order size to now free shipping only above 250+…:(

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
163
794
29

I also received the code.

Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16
Expand
rpal wrote:

Yes. Got coupons here too. Almost 33% discount is good to order ice cream like Baskin Robbins!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, Swiggy delivery os damn good..just that they have moved from free shipping with no min order size to now free shipping only above 250+…:(

Do u want my address so that u can order baskin Robin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Cadet
0
59
824
19
Expand
quadriafsar wrote:

Do u want my address so that u can order baskin Robin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Well, if you did not do shopping during Amazon offer (I can’t think why u wud not do:) – and hence, did not get the Swiggy coupon, you are welcome to join us at our address after we are done with the order successfully…We stay in Mumbai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Btw, Baskin Robbins-Honey Nut Crunch is the best among anything that we tasted yet..Of course, tastes differ across ppl…:)

Temp2026017472
Deal Subedar
11
492
2094
16
Expand
rpal wrote:

Well, if you did not do shopping during Amazon offer (I can’t think why u wud not do:) – and hence, did not get the Swiggy coupon, you are welcome to join us at our address after we are done with the order successfully…We stay in Mumbai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Btw, Baskin Robbins-Honey Nut Crunch is the best among anything that we tasted yet..Of course, tastes differ across ppl…:)

Check pm me

Missing