Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Shop & get offers up to Rs.110 on bills and money transfers.

Shop & get offers up to Rs.110 on bills and money transfers.

102°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.ama...in
FAQs – About the promotion

1. What’s the Amazon Pay offer?

(a) Shop on the website www.ama...in or corresponding mobile site or mobile application (“Amazon.in”) for any product (other than the Excluded Products) using any payment method during promotion period (between 12:01 A.M., on August 1, 2019 to 23:59 P.M., on August 7, 2019) and get a cashback on your next Amazon Pay transactions on Amazon.in (recharges and bill payments category, send money).

(b) Offer applicable for select customers only

© There is no minimum order value for the shopping transaction undertaken on Amazon.in. The maximum cashback that will be provided to a customer under this promotion is INR 110 and is subject to the customer transacting as mentioned in (e).

(d) The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once.

(e) Following offers are applicable on your next transaction:

(i) Recharge and bill payments – Flat INR50 back on min order of Rs.149.
(ii) Send Money – Flat INR60 back, on min transaction INR250

2. How can I avail this cashback offer?
• Shop as usual on Amazon.in for the products (other than the Excluded Products) during the promotion period, as provided above.
• Pay through any payment method for this purchase transaction on Amazon.in.
• Post order confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect offers across Amazon.in for recharges and bill payments & money transfers.
• Collect the unlocked offer using the link.
• Go to Amazon.in using your login credentials.
• Make a purchase on Amazon.in (applicable only on recharges and bill payments category, Send Money) and make the payment using Amazon Pay payment option on or before 31st August 2019 to avail the offer and receive the cashback.

3. Do I need any coupon code to avail the offer?
For all offers on Amazon.in, coupon code is not required to avail the offer. However, you are requested to ensure that you have collected the offer using the link sent by Amazon.

4. How and when will I receive the cashback?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment on Amazon.in.

5. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after such cancellation during the promotion period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback. If cashback is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the cashback amount availed on the purchase.

6. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here <Link – https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....>

7. What are the exclusions to this offer?
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded)
• Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
• Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments
• Amazon Pay balance Loads
• Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases
• Amazon Prime membership

(“Excluded Products”)

8. What is the maximum cashback that can be availed by the customers?
The maximum cashback that can be availed per customer is INR 110 subject to customer making eligible transactions. 

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

link not working

replyuser
Click here to reply