Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shop worth Rs.1000 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get 15% back + Rs. 100 GC as Amazon Pay balance

Shop worth Rs.1000 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get 15% back + Rs. 100 GC as Amazon Pay balance

817°
18% OFF 3000.0
Deal Cadet
Someone_Special

About the Offer
Shop worth Rs.1000 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get up to Rs.550 back as Amazon Pay balance
Offer Dates : 15th December, 2016 to 15th January, 2017, both days Inclusive

The purchase needs to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance, it cannot be combined with any other payment method.
The customer will receive the promotional Amazon pay balance back within 90 days post the purchase*.
The offer is valid on multiple purchases. Customer receives additional Rs 100 back only if the total spends on featured brands till 15th January is above Rs 1,000
The offer is applicable on purchase of products from the following brands:
Airwick, Ambipur, Ariel, Cif, Closeup, Colin, Comfort, Dettol, Domex, Durex, Finish, Gillette, Harpic, Lifebuoy, Lizol, OralB, Pepsodent, RIN, Surf Excel, Tide, Vanish, Veet, Vim, Whisper and Scholl
How does the promotion work?
Scenario

I am customer who has placed 2 orders during the offer period and following are the details.
Order 1 – Rs. 600 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance)
Order 2 – Rs. 1200 (Rs. 800 paid through Amazon Pay balance + Rs. 400 paid through other payment methods)
Am I eligible for the promotion and how much would I be eligible for?

Answer : Yes you are eligible for the promotion. The overall eligible spend here is the the amount spent through Amazon Pay balance, which is Rs. 600 in the 1st order and Rs. 800 in the 2nd order. The total eligible spend is therefore Rs. 1400. The eligible promotional amount is Rs. 210 (15%) for Prime customers and Rs. 140 (10%) for Non-Prime customers.

Offer link

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_header...

Expired

Deal Wiki

39 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

your title is misleading… how does 1000 spend gets you 550 CB?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is upto 550

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Prime customers will get 550 cashback if they spend 3000 or more..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

title misleading..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Agree

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It is the offer that we might get extra 100 gc along with 450 gc as mentioned in the previous offer if we buy from above mentioned Brands

Link Copied

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_sfast/ref=mh_s9_a...

Please see this link for pay with Amazon balance. I am unable to find any restrictions on the category of products it’s applicable to. Any idea

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Amazon Cashless December Offer : Get Cashback upto Rs.550

https://i.imgur.com/oM6G5Bc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pLEwNXw.jpg

Shop worth Rs.1000 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get up to Rs.550 back as Amazon Pay balance 
Offer Dates : 15th December, 2016 to 15th January, 2017, both days Inclusive

The purchase needs to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance, it cannot be combined with any other payment method.The customer will receive the promotional Amazon pay balance back within 90 days post the purchase*.The offer is valid on multiple purchases. Customer receives additional Rs 100 back only if the total spends on featured brands till 15th January is above Rs 1,000The offer is applicable on purchase of products from the following brands: 
Airwick, Ambipur, Ariel, Cif, Closeup, Colin, Comfort, Dettol, Domex, Durex, Finish, Gillette, Harpic, Lifebuoy, Lizol, OralB, Pepsodent, RIN, Surf Excel, Tide, Vanish, Veet, Vim, Whisper and Scholl

How does the promotion work?

Scenario

I am customer who has placed 2 orders during the offer period and following are the details. 
Order 1 – Rs. 600 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance) 
Order 2 – Rs. 1200 (Rs. 800 paid through Amazon Pay balance + Rs. 400 paid through other payment methods) 
Am I eligible for the promotion and how much would I be eligible for?

Answer : Yes you are eligible for the promotion. The overall eligible spend here is the the amount spent through Amazon Pay balance, which is Rs. 600 in the 1st order and Rs. 800 in the 2nd order. The total eligible spend is therefore Rs. 1400. The eligible promotional amount for Prime customers is Rs. 210 (15%) for + Extra Rs 100 back. The eligible promotional amount for Non Prime customers is Rs. 140 (10%) for Non-Prime customers + Extra Rs 100 back.

Detailed terms & conditions below.

Offer Terms & Conditions

As part of the promotional offer, you will automatically get a cashback credit in your Amazon Pay balance via an Amazon Gift Card. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all the balances associated with gift cards in your Amazon account.

Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding ebooks and apps.

These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Term are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

This Amazon.in “Cashless December” Gift Card promotion offer (“Offer”), is valid from 15th december, 2016 to 15th January, 2017 11:59 PM, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) in its sole discretion without any prior notice.

Under this Offer, any person who purchases any product/products listed by a seller from the categories listed below on Amazon.in (“Purchaser”) during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 550 if the cumulative value of such purchase orders is equal to or greater than INR 1000. The Purchaser would be entitled to the Gift Card provided that the purchase order is not cancelled by either Purchaser or seller, and the purchased product should not have been returned or refunded by the Purchaser. 
Participating brands: 

This Offer with additional Rs 100 back is valid if the value of a multiple orders made by the Purchaser, from the participating categories listed under point no. 4, alone is equal to or more than INR 1000.

Under this Offer, any Prime customer who purchases any product/products on Amazon.in (“Purchaser”) during the Offer Period using his/her Amazon Pay balance shall be entitled to get 15% back as Amazon Pay balance (up to a maximum of Rs. 450/-), if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 100. Further, any non-Prime customer who purchases any product/products on Amazon.in (“Purchaser”) during the Offer Period using his/her Amazon Pay balance shall be entitled to get 10% back as Amazon Pay balance (up to a maximum of Rs. 300/-), if the value of such purchase order is equal to or greater than INR 100. 
The Purchaser would be entitled to the Gift Card provided that the purchase order is not cancelled by either Purchaser or seller, and the purchased product should not have been returned or refunded by the Purchaser.

This Offer is not valid on purchase of products not offered by the participating categories, listed under point no. 4 above.

Gift Cards are brought to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited and the participating brands.

Each subscription under Subscribe & Save is considered as an individual order.

The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 90 days from the date of purchase.

Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.

Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.

Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_header...

PS – Delete if repost

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Amazon is not good at all in giving offers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif . Cashback pe cashback uspe bhi cashback uspe bhi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

True! With different timelines for crediting Cashbacks it’s very hard to keep track of it

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@GoogleCA
Its the same offer…just they have combined 2 offers and mentioned together

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No this time they are giving Rs 100 extra. Last time max cash back was Rs 450

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is these useful to buy gvs?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

nope, offer is only on the mentioned products

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Dosnt Matter how much offers OR cashback Amazon is giving. You always have to remind their Amazing Customer Care to get Cashback.

The point is : More you remind them – More chances to get your Account closed

Link Copied

Wasn’t this posted earlier also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost

View 1 more reply
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vuns + kg

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@GoogleCA Isnt 15% cashback for amazon prime applicable on Side Wide on all product ?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

It is. This thread highlights the 100 extra which people will get if they buy products worth 1K+ (cumulatively) from the given specific brands.

Think of this like the Super Value Day offer where everybody got 600 cashback on 3K, but those who paid via ICICI cards/NB got 300 extra.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What if prime membership expires in 1 month?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Good question as the cashback would be credited after 3-months. Get this clarified from Amazon email support (i.e. in writing) if you don’t plan to pay for the prime subscription once the trial period gets over.

Link Copied

Let me cancel my order now .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why?

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice

Link Copied

No cashback received for my Nov order… Placed order worth rs2000 and they delivered goods worth 1500 only… Refunded 500 rs as items were unavailable..
Will i get rs 250 cashback or rs 500… ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Amazon = Confusion

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Does this apply for Amazon Pantry transactions too?

Link Copied

Hi, thx to @DealSeeker and other dimers, making last ditch attempt to use this offer, can sum1 pls advise what is the best offer I can use to TOP UP my amazon balance to use this offer??

Link Copied

if you have snapdeal accounts …search for codes 100NOW, 100SHOP

Buy snapdeal thank you card..then buy woohoo from thank you card and then buy amazon.

second..

buy amazon gvs from vuliv/doboz @15% cashback upto50 ( if gvs are not oos)

15% cashback is over now….so you can use above to purchase gvs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got my 450rs cash back only for CN5

No 100rs extra cash back

replyuser
Click here to reply