Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Get 10% Cashback via Mobikwik wallet payments

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 7
1800
10% OFF 2000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5
Get 10% Cashback via Mobikwik wallet payments
Deal Expired

10% cashback on ShopClues!

Coupon Code:  KWIKCLUES

Offer Details

Why pay cash when you can save with MobiKwik?
Get a 10% instant MobiKwik cashback on ShopClues!

Use code: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail

Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 200

Offer is valid once between 10th – 17th November, 2016

If the order is cancelled at ShopClues’ end, ShopClues (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund.After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days.

Both MobiKwik & ShopClues hold the right to cancel or change this offer at their discretion.

https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/shopclues?&utm_s...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.
  2. Apply coupon code KWIKCLUES
  3. At mobikwik checkout page to get 10% additional cashback in mobikwik wallet (Max Rs 200)
  4. Offer is valid once between 10th – 23rd November, 2016
22 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
31
488
6304
52

VunS .
Added to channel VFM deals

Mobikwik: 10% cashback on shopclues (valid on 10-17 Nov)


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241631/medium/3685358subscribe-button-narrow.png?1480948002

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
13
353
6050
74

10% cb on shopclues with mobikwik payment

code KWIKCLUES

10% cashback on ShopClues!

Coupon Code:  KWIKCLUES

Offer Details

Why pay cash when you can save with MobiKwik?Get a 10% instant MobiKwik cashback on ShopClues!
Use code: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail
Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 200
Offer is valid once between 10th – 17th November, 2016
If the order is cancelled at ShopClues’ end, ShopClues (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund.After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days.
Both MobiKwik & ShopClues hold the right to cancel or change this offer at their discretion.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
13
353
6050
74

Dimers already know how to get max benefit on this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
46
5232
79
@esakki raja wrote:

Dimers already know how to get max benefit on this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
800
8,478
39547
247

Sorry..but

Shopclues : Get 10% Cashback on Mobikwik wallet payments

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...gl

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
13
353
6050
74

@admin repost, delete this.

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5

Sad that admins can’t see this deal..

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@syaml302228 wrote:

Sad that admins can’t see this deal..

May be missed.

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1460
36

Sorry i’m really confused…can we or can we not buy TC gift cards using this offer now, using BOTH the code as well as Mobikiwik cashback?? I can’t find any Rs 1000 cards in shopclues online

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
546
5579
239
@maxdealer wrote:

Sorry i’m really confused…can we or can we not buy TC gift cards using this offer now, using BOTH the code as well as Mobikiwik cashback?? I can’t find any Rs 1000 cards in shopclues online


All 1000 and 2000 cards are out of stock now..seems dimers looted it.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ezgif 3 0521821c75
Deal Lieutenant
31
1,093
4372
57

Mobikwik “KWIKCLUES” is working on TC cards. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

Can be club with PREPAID20 code using any filler…

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

I guess “Pure X Floor Cleaner” worth 30 is useful one… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
@DealFinder wrote:


@maxdealer wrote:

Sorry i’m really confused…can we or can we not buy TC gift cards using this offer now, using BOTH the code as well as Mobikiwik cashback?? I can’t find any Rs 1000 cards in shopclues online


All 1000 and 2000 cards are out of stock now..seems dimers looted it.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

no… both r not in stock since yesterday…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
155
2227
27

mobikwik cashback is instant… if not instant then i didnt get my cashback since last 10 mins…
PLEASE GUIDE ANYONE

Else mobikwik stopped giving cashback

came came cashback

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
4192
83

TC BIS

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58
@enapster wrote:

TC BIS


Thanks bought one seeing your comment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How long does the CB take ??

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
4192
83
@saymyname wrote:

@enapster wrote:

TC BIS


Thanks bought one seeing your comment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How long does the CB take ??

MobiKwik CB takes between 1 to 15 minutes normally.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16

Seems there is cashback now on purchasing gift cards from shopclues through zingoy

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691

10th – 23rd November, 2016

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
69
500
7
rajrocks wrote:

10th – 23rd November, 2016

10th – 23rd November, 2016 ? extended ?

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
13
353
6050
74

Offer extended, now offer period end date is 1st December.

Missing