Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Enroll for a new annual Amazon Prime membership and stream and watch any video on Amazon Prime Video to receive INR 250/- cashback

Enroll for a new annual Amazon Prime membership and stream and watch any video on Amazon Prime Video to receive INR 250/- cashback

1376°
Deal Hunter
SPECIALDEALSPA

Sign-up for Prime and Watch Offer – Terms and Conditions

This “sign-up for Prime and watch” offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) as the provider of Amazon Prime Video services.
This Offer starts at 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) on October 30, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on October 30, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability.
You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). These Terms are in addition to the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions, Amazon Prime Video Terms of Use, Amazon Prime Video Usage Rules, Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Amazon.in Privacy Notice (collectively, “Prime Terms”) to which you agree by using Amazon.in and/or the Prime Video app or Primevideo.in. To the extent the Prime Terms are inconsistent with these Terms; these Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
Subject to these Terms and during the Offer Period, if you enroll for a new annual Amazon Prime membership and stream and watch any video on Amazon Prime Video app or website, you will be entitled to receive cashback worth INR 250/- in the form of an Amazon Gift Card (“Benefit”). Amazon Gift Card is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”) and redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The Benefit will be credited to your Amazon.in account within a period of 45 days from the date of expiry of the Offer Period.
You will be eligible for the Benefit only if you enroll for the annual Amazon Prime membership directly from the web page www.amazon.in/prim...eo and, after receiving such membership, stream a video of your choice on Amazon Prime Video app or website.
You will not be eligible to receive the Benefit if:

• you have opted for a free trial of Amazon Prime membership during or any time before the Offer Period;*
  • you are renewing your annual Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period (as this Offer is only applicable to new membership); and*
  • you choose to discontinue / cancel your Amazon Prime membership, acquired during the Offer Period, on or before November 30, 2018*

You will automatically forfeit your claim to the Benefit if you fall under any of the aforesaid criteria.

The use and redemption of the Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.... (“GC T&Cs”). To the extent the GC T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefit under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefit under the Offer shall be entertained.
This Offer is made available on “best-effort” basis and participation is voluntary.
All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
Amazon reserves the right to modify, change or vary any of these Terms, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, Amazon reserve the right to disqualify you from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Benefits under this Offer.
Amazon has a right to remove or cancel the Offer, at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice or liability. However, subject to the Prime Terms, any cancellation or removal of the Offer by Amazon will not affect Amazon Prime membership acquired by you during the Offer Period.
While availing the Benefit, you expressly agree that Amazon (or any of its affiliates) will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with such Benefit.
You agree that all decisions of Amazon related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by Amazon to enforce any of these Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
In the event of any query/issues regarding the Offer, you may please contact [●] at [●].

Expired

Deal Wiki

43 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Awesome

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Aasan bhashe me samjhao bhai….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Aasan bhasha me bilkul naya account banao amazon ka aur prime membership join karo aaj ek saal ke liye to 250 cashback milega

View 4 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

(a) you have opted for a free trial of Amazon Prime membership during or any time before the Offer Period;

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks @avgn but what benefits will we get and for what price..?

View 2 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

(b) you are renewing your annual Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period (as this Offer is only applicable to new membership)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does it working?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Its for new membership and not for renewal.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VU & S..!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Damn. I renewed my subscription two days back.

Would this offer have been there for me?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cancel your subscription and be a new customer.

But talk to CC before cancellation and ensure how much you are getting refunded.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My Amazon Prime Subscription has expired about 15 days back.. If I apply for Prime membership again, will I get the benefit?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Same question.. my prime subscription expired about 20 days back.. am I eligible for this cashback if I subscribe now?

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no, it is for new membership only.Not for renewed ones

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what is the original link

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Hi my prime membership ends today, any offer to renew it…

TIA….

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Only for new membership

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8...

Amazon Prime Special Offer Get Rs. 250 Cashback Join Prime at Rs. 999

https://imgur.com/a/WrdA7A7

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

This diwali 100% cb desired on membership, Sikander bhai… sad

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

I am not able to open the link.. Can you please upload the screenshot..

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Not able to update in post rolleyes

https://imgur.com/a/W...A7

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only for new membership. Even if you used trial, you are not eligible.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

(a) you have opted for a free trial of Amazon Prime membership during or any time before the Offer Period;
(b) you are renewing your annual Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period (as this Offer is only applicable to new membership); and
© you choose to discontinue / cancel your Amazon Prime membership, acquired during the Offer Period, on or before November 30, 2018.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only for new user..

(b) you are renewing your annual Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period (as this Offer is only applicable to new membership); and
© you choose to discontinue / cancel your Amazon Prime membership, acquired during the Offer Period, on or before November 30, 2018.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What part of the word “new membership” dont you guys understand…
Its not renewal.. persevere persevere persevere

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

+1

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Old users ki to koi value hi nahi hai kahi.
Starting se prime use kar rahu hu, but is baar 999 jyada lag rahe hai, last time ki tarah 499 me mil jata to maja aa jata. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes bro. 499 is okay but spending 999 is a concern. My prime membership too expired yesterday and I’m looking for renewal only if there is a discount or cashback on membership fee.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

From my little experience I’ve learnt that when it comes to dispute resolution (mainly for non returnable products), Amazon values its old customers, their purchase history etc. I guess they have some internal rating system.. so if you were an old user with good number of purchases in your account then dont abandon that account and create a new one just for getting 250cb..

Link Copied

Nothing special for normal old user, only for prime.
I’ve countless orders and a member since Amazon start in Indian and prime user since they start prime in India but my prime membership ended on 5th Oct and now without prime I’m feeling so poor at Amazon. 😀

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am new to prime but I did not get cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Agar m airtel ki prime membership se naya account banuo toh mere liye applicable hoga kya ye offer?

Link Copied

Hota,

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The scheme has been extended to 5th Nov, check out the deal main page.

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_Digit...

replyuser
Click here to reply