Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Silver 999 250gm at lower price.. Per gram 38.03

Silver 999 250gm at lower price.. Per gram 38.03

583°
0% OFF
Deal Cadet
coolbuddy999

https://www.amazon.in/Shining-Jewel-Bullion-999...

Current market price is above 45000..

Expired
73 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good, but seller rating is 1 only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes.. Only 1 review..

Yes.. Only 1 review..Order it at your own risk..

Yes.. Only 1 review..Order it at your own risk..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Booked 3 50gms silver coin @ 5706/- per
Effecively 38.06 per gram..
Thanks

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Link pls

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Amazon fulfille rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My order shipped..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

cashback received?

View 3 more replies
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Out of stock

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Silver price for today is 38000 for buying 995, Dont fool people by saying 45K. This one is 999 so you can add another 1k for it. So you are getting for the same price only here on amazon..Sellers are not fool

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Todays silver price is ₹44800/- jus now confirmed with few sellers in chennai and bangalore..

Link Copied

Anyones order delivered?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

package damaged returning to selling after coming to nearest delivery point

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same happened with me):

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some dimers reporting to cc and cc is blocking delivery..kaun hay woh drohi):

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ordered 2 × 100 Grams, my order was delivered today.

Link Copied

Anyone chechked purity?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My order of 250 grams delivered today..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got the purity tested by cutting a coin. 999 plating and 96% silver inside. Did specific gravity test. Again 96% pure.

https://imgur.com/7...Xy
https://imgur.com/8...F9

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anybody can do a specific gravity test at home if you have an accurate kitchen scale. Test it. No need to cut the coin for this. I cut the coin only because specific gravity test showed 96% pure but xrf machine showed 999 pure. On cutting inside was 96% pure and outside plating was 99.9% pure

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You got the 50gm without certi card/assay packaging?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got the 100gm with certi card / packed and 50gm in loose plastic pouches.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I would suggest to take it up with Narrondass Manordass first! Because in the end it’s their product and not ijuels.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Have spoken with NM. They are claiming that if it’s a genuine NM product it cannot be anything less than 999. They have asked me to send a few of the bars I received to them for testing and they will take it up with shining jewel ( who happens to be a very old buyer / client of NM )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for update, can you please either mention me here or message me once you to get to know more? I could take this up on my youtube channel so more people know more about it.

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

NM is arranging pickup of three samples for testing at their lab : The bar I cut, another naked coin I received and a sealed coin I received. I will share results with you guys

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got another bar cut and tested. Had made a mistake of NOT taking a video the previous time. This time recorded on video ( uploaded to youtube – audio removed to protect privacy of showroom where I got it tested )

Top / plating was 999 ( not on video ). On cutting it is 93% pure silver and rest is copper.

Can someone please do me a favor and get one of their bars tested as well ? Narrondas manordas is arguing with me that I am lying and trying to ruin their reputation which is NOT the intent. I just got a piece randomly tested because I bought it in bulk. If someone else gets it tested as well it adds weight to our case against this fraud.

Link Copied

As per your previous post, NM had taken sample of silver for testing, then what they told about purity?

View 8 more replies
Link Copied

Narrondas Manordas silver coins and bars prices are always at higher side than market. Though i have never ever got tested its purity , i believe it to be pure as its one of the oldest shops more than a century old and during deepawali purchase they have queues like ration shop to buy silver.
Doubt about them selling impure .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got TWO bars tested
Both were 999 plating and very impure on the inside. I no longer trust NM TBH that’s why requesting some other dimer to get it tested as well

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nm guy was pissed off with me because I complained to amazon. He told me I should have just come to them directly and they would have resolved it ( I guess this means he would have compensated me for missing silver and keeping my mouth shut?). Now amazon is sending them a lot of queries and they have to reply to them. Seller funds are blocked by amazon as well so nm guy was really angry. Basically, don’t buy anything minted by nm. Two out of two bars are impure. I have almost 30 more bars available. Will get one more randomly checked, maybe at a hallmarking center.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Other dimers also get the bar tested

Link Copied

If you are Right and Pretty Sure about the impurity , Escalate the matter wherever needed , also Twitter, Facebook , whatsapp groups
Freinds and relatives (better if marwari and gujarati as these people are frequenters in metal buying )

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have a life toungueout

On a more serious note, hopefully amazon will investigate thoroughly. I was hoping dimers would be supportive and maybe somebody would take the time out to get one of their bars tested but alas………..

If only one other dimer takes the time out to get his bar tested and complaint to amazon if it’s not 999 then the case is solved. But apparently we are all keyboard warriors

Indian bullionaire keeps posting these youtube videos reviewing bullion. What’s the point of saying…….. oooohhhh shiny when you are unwilling to step up and get it tested and want somebody else to do everything ? You ask a lot of questions, almost demanding, but do jack shit of any actual “reviewing”. When we buy PMs we want purity not “shiny metal” with “shri” and “om” on the packing.

End of rant !

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I just want ONE dimer to spend half an hour and get one of the bars they received tested and independently reach out to amazon escalation (jeff@) so that amazon knows the silver was impure. Nobody seems to be willing to spend 30 mins of their time lol.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyways, apologies for the rant / hate / rudeness. Point is : We need to independently verify what’s the truth and make sure NM pays for this in way of their reputation if indeed the bars are impure. It’s good for customers if shady businesses are spotted and dealt with. If many people complaint to amazon with proof amazon will take appropriate, maybe even legal, action against both the refiner and the seller. As buyers it is in our best interest to ensure amazon / flipkart etc take these matters seriously. For that we need proof and unity

Generous Generous
Link Copied

“Don’t give up someone somewhere will listen”, what he said fits here. smile

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/dont...

PS- Not a buyer of this deal

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Seller has offered to “replace” my bars with other bars. Not sure what to make of this.
What should I do fellow dimers ? Anybody else willing to provide evidence to amazon ?

Link Copied

I wanted to but need some more time as am out of station.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tested at senco showroom. Just see the videos

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon has closed the complaint saying that the category team will investigate this but they can’t discuss / share any info about what they are doing to investigate

replyuser
Click here to reply