Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities

OOS (LOOT) Silver's Delta Badminton Kit Combo 2 with Yellow Nylon Shuttlecock for Rs.146 in Amazon

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

on waitlist
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
138

Vu for find. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

Missed

Screenshot 2015 07 02 23 37 22
Deal Cadet
0
109
104
2

Missed IT shut

Screenshot 2015 07 02 23 37 22
Deal Cadet
0
109
104
2

Who bought Show Proof https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51
@maheshpappu wrote:

Who bought Show Proof https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I bought it

https://i.imgur.com/mXv7Udx.png
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@vijaykrish80 wrote:


@maheshpappu wrote:

Who bought Show Proof https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I bought it

https://i.imgur.com/mXv7Udx.png

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

gone sold out

logged in late and was on waitlist but no luck
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

who all were lucky to grab this
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48

shows 1999 now for the same. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51
@itzdreaming wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@maheshpappu wrote:

Who bought Show Proof https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I bought it

https://i.imgur.com/mXv7Udx.png


Lucky Man https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Thanks bro

My order shipped also.

Lets see how it looks like https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51

Finally got Silver’s Delta Badminton Kit Combo 2 With Yellow Nylon Shuttlecock

Its really loot

1 kit bag
1 bat cover
2 bats
1 shuttlecock box set
2 grips

Bat is good, light weight , ok string. Change the string if you are not satisfy.

Grips doesn’t look good for Bat. So ignore it.

Totally its worth loot guys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Next time don’t miss it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Finally got Silver’s Delta Badminton Kit Combo 2 With Yellow Nylon Shuttlecock

Its really loot

1 kit bag
1 bat cover
2 bats
1 shuttlecock box set
2 grips

Bat is good, light weight , ok string. Change the string if you are not satisfy.

Grips doesn’t look good for Bat. So ignore it.

Totally its worth loot guys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Next time don’t miss it


when is the next loot
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

review also posted

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B010LMBQF4?tag=desidime...

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51
@desidude2013 wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Finally got Silver’s Delta Badminton Kit Combo 2 With Yellow Nylon Shuttlecock

Its really loot

1 kit bag
1 bat cover
2 bats
1 shuttlecock box set
2 grips

Bat is good, light weight , ok string. Change the string if you are not satisfy.

Grips doesn’t look good for Bat. So ignore it.

Totally its worth loot guys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Next time don’t miss it


when is the next loot
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

review also posted

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B010LMBQF4?tag=desidime...


I am also waiting for next loot

Missing