Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

snapdeal e-gift cards at 5% off

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
1900
5% OFF 2000.0
Snapdeal new logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
380
13,445
25680
235

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for at 5% discount
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29700
291

10% instant off on hdfc every Friday today onwards but minimum is 3500 there

You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant
6
362
3674
30
A2Zdeals wrote:

10% instant off on hdfc every Friday today onwards but minimum is 3500 there

can we use snapdeal e gift voucher to buy woohoo

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
720
12

vu and suggested

kg to u

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
24
108
4520
54

We can buy. If you want to check I have many sd vouchers of 1-2 rupees. Can share those @ashishreddy3421869

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29700
291
ghitesh wrote:

We can buy. If you want to check I have many sd vouchers of 1-2 rupees. Can share those @ashishreddy3421869

hey then I have 500*3 SD EGC pending for long https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bought using 10% discount
(for self usage only)
@anilenggworks77964

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

hey then I have 500*3 SD EGC pending for long https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bought using 10% discount

Does that mean you are selling at 10% indirectly. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
50
741
31380
256

But this instant off will not be applicable on egift cards…right?

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29700
291
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

But this instant off will not be applicable on egift cards…right?

Seems you are unable to quote from app

Missing