Hotness Snapdeal :- Flat 20% off on BigBasket E-Gift Cards

Hot Deal Snapdeal :- Flat 20% off on BigBasket E-Gift Cards

594°
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
4,621
27769
267
Snapdeal :- Flat 20% off on BigBasket E-Gift Cards
Deal Expired

https://m.snapdeal.com/product/big-basket-egift...

100₹ Gc available @ 20% off

Max Allowable Purchase 10 quantity

Expired about 11 hours
45 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
529
706
19
theking wrote:

@Pablo_Kismibar how many bb gvs can be used in a single order?

BB GV when added to account turns into BB Wallet balance. So unlimited I guess.

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
285
11927
72
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

I think no restriction on that

after years purchased anything from SD apart from woohoo smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
527
2

Bought worth 5k, hopefully they will deliver
Btw +VU

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
4,621
27769
267
Expand
theking wrote:

after years purchased anything from SD apart from woohoo smile

Extra 5% Discount using Rupay Cards but Min cart value is 3000₹ , so u can try to add it with uber gc

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
145
0

Purchased worth 8k, not sure if they’ll deliver.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,541
1795
14
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Extra 5% Discount using Rupay Cards but Min cart value is 3000₹ , so u can try to add it with uber gc

How to add 2 different gv in cart?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,206
61164
539

I think I bought the last 4 quantities

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
348
1

Sold out

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
145
0
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Over Now

Let’s see if they deliver, bought over 10k, thanks a lot

Mask dtb
Deal Cadet
84
201
9

Bought 5k, bank offers had restrictions with oil n ghee. Anyway Amazon pantry is main, BB will be subsidory

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6

offer was for bob n rupay?

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
529
706
19

Over

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
410
7

If anyone want to give at 15℅. Pm me..will take all

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6
Expand
jimmy786 wrote:

Let’s see if they deliver, bought over 10k, thanks a lot

where is economic slowdown stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
529
706
19
Expand
amitsp wrote:

where is economic slowdown stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Kaun kehta hai kala dhan Swiss bank mein chupa hai…. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

or maybe he just has a grocery  store

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
623
27
jimmy786 wrote:

Purchased worth 8k, not sure if they’ll deliver.

From single snapdeal account or from multiple accounts?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
145
0
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

Kaun kehta hai kala dhan Swiss bank mein chupa hai…. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

or maybe he just has a grocery  store

I order entire grocery from bigbasket, and this is mere wallet balance, will use it over the course of next few months.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
145
0
ameer4joy wrote:

Bought 5k, bank offers had restrictions with oil n ghee. Anyway Amazon pantry is main, BB will be subsidory

Exactly same as my condition, bigbasket is for everything not available on pantry.

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
529
706
19
Expand
jimmy786 wrote:

I order entire grocery from bigbasket, and this is mere wallet balance, will use it over the course of next few months.

I know bro. I was just kidding smiley Don’t take it personally. So did you bought 80 Rs.100  GV or other denominations too?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
145
0
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

I know bro. I was just kidding smiley Don’t take it personally. So did you bought 80 rs 100 GV or other denominations too?

Chill dude, I didn’t take any offence, just laid out my gameplan.
All 100 denominations because only that had 20% discounts, rest all are 5%, waste.

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
529
706
19
Expand
jimmy786 wrote:

Chill dude, I didn’t take any offence, just laid out my gameplan.
All 100 denominations because only that had 20% discounts, rest all are 5%, waste.

Now that’s called a loot. 2k profit in a day. plus1

Mask dtb
Deal Cadet
84
201
9
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

Now that’s called a loot. 2k profit in a day. plus1

On top of it BB star customer will get sure 10% Cashback in bigboss wallet by purchasing 1.5k above

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
348
1

Is the GV delivered to anyone? I haven’t received yet…

Missing