Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Snapdeal - LG X Screen - The Dual Screen Smartphone - Sale begins 20/07/2016 12 AM

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

Snapdeal – LG X Screen – Sale begins 20/07/2016 12 AM

PRICE – Rs.12990/-

The Dual Screen Smartphone

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lg-x-screen-k50...

http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/LG-X...en
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
200w d
Deal Major
93
3,928
18092
203

Outdated processor [SD 410]
Apart from old processor and less battery capacity, this looks good
LG is using good display panels these days for its devices

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

LG X Screen specifications goes as follow:

4.93-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS In-Cell Touch display
1.76-inch (520 × 80 pixels) LCD secondary display
1.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor
Adreno 306 GPU
2GB RAM
16GB internal memory
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
13MP rear camera
LED Flash
8MP front-facing camera
2,300mAh battery

The LG X Screen will come in Black and White colors and will be priced at INR 12,990. The phone will be available exclusively via Snapdeal starting 20th of July.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85
@getready wrote:

Outdated processor [SD 410]
Apart from old processor and less battery capacity, this looks good
LG is using good display panels these days for its devices


which is the latest in snapdragon or mediatek
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@desidude2013 wrote:

@getready wrote:

Outdated processor [SD 410]
Apart from old processor and less battery capacity, this looks good
LG is using good display panels these days for its devices


which is the latest in snapdragon or mediatek
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


420! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @getready

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85
@Magus wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

@getready wrote:

Outdated processor [SD 410]
Apart from old processor and less battery capacity, this looks good
LG is using good display panels these days for its devices


which is the latest in snapdragon or mediatek
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


420! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @getready


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Missing