Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

snapdeal Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Kiss Lip Balm 4 gm Rs. 164

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
381
13,484
25712
234

Caution: Though Listed price and the qty mentioned suggest 4 quantities ,make sure yourself that it is so
past purchasers of this product confirms the above doubt see comments

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
71
1,366
32552
264

Allows 3 qty max, shipping charges get waived after adding 2nd one as price goes above 199 which qualifies for free shipping.
VunS + KG.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
71
1,366
32552
264
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Allows 3 qty max, shipping charges get waived after adding 2nd one as price goes above 199 which qualifies for free shipping.
VunS + KG.

Just to make it clear in case my earlier comment was confusing, it is a set of 4 as 1 qty and max u can add to your cart is 3 qty (3×4). I was talking in terms of avoiding shipping charges, although shipping charges are also 30 only which makes sense to pay as u r already getting a set of 4 in qty 1.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
798
6,427
39507
247
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Allows 3 qty max, shipping charges get waived after adding 2nd one as price goes above 199 which qualifies for free shipping.
VunS + KG.

Just to make it clear in case my earlier comment was confusing, it is a set of 4 as 1 qty and max u can add to your cart is 3 qty (3×4). I was talking in terms of avoiding shipping charges, although shipping charges are also 30 only which makes sense to pay as u r already getting a set of 4 in qty 1.

Its snap deal , so high chances of getting 1 quantity instead of 4

As its 1/4th the price exactly

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
71
1,366
32552
264

Written clearly in description, seller rating is 4.1. Yes it is SD, but it’s not as bad as one makes it out to be. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
71
1,366
32552
264
@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

Written clearly in description, seller rating is 4.1. Yes it is SD, but it’s not as bad as one makes it out to be. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
mentioned 4 they sent 1 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif quantity error you will get only 1

Okay. Thanks for pointing out.

Temp542985345
Deal Cadet
2
100
330
5

If they r sending one.. then shouldn’t the mrp be lower than 660.? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
71
1,366
32552
264
@priya05 wrote:

If they r sending one.. then shouldn’t the mrp be lower than 660.? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

That is what my understanding is, but others seemed to hv some issues in past, so need to respect that fact. One can risk though is what I feel

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@priya05 wrote:

If they r sending one.. then shouldn’t the mrp be lower than 660.? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

That is what my understanding is, but others seemed to hv some issues in past, so need to respect that fact. One can risk though is what I feel

https://i.imgur.com/X4OrW7K.jpg
@priya05

@ideal mention now only 1 unit and not 4.

Missing