Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Snapdeal : Surf Excel Detergetnt Powders Price Drop || Check PC

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Grocery
15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58

vu & kg

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@deepakpes2003918 wrote:

vu & kg


Thank you.
I have updated with all the relevant details.

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
210
6848
52

Vuns for your efforts and good price difference https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
You could have added shipping charges in pc to get more effect

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@sid100 wrote:

Vuns for your efforts and good price difference https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
You could have added shipping charges in pc to get more effect


Doesn’t all FMCG in Snapdeal come with free shipping ?

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58

I am sorry.

Trans: @Nigel Please establish a fair game here. As nigel is not there @bumblefoot @admin Please look into this

Virat kohli wallpapers 26ss
Deal Cadet
1
92
430
17

any cashback offer with it?

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@kairavmehta5336 wrote:

any cashback offer with it?


No cashback FCSD50 expired yesterday, but if you have account specific Freecjarge codes you can recharge your phone get cashback and then buy.
Hope it helps.

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58

Thanks @sundelim2014
And the 3 kg Surf is now OOS. I wonder Lightening deals are made FPD and what was wrong with this one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
164
0

vu

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58

@bumblefoot Thank you replying. And I am sorry for speaking too much… This was the least I had seen, and the price graph indicated the same so was very keen on it. Anyways Thank you.

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
210
6848
52
@saymyname wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

Vuns for your efforts and good price difference https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
You could have added shipping charges in pc to get more effect


Doesn’t all FMCG in Snapdeal come with free shipping ?


I was talking about shipping charges of amazon and others which you have added in pc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Donjon
Deal Subedar
19
2
2096
41

for top load matic ,prices on amazon varies from Rs 340-315 … now its Rs315 get voucher when order on 1st-2nd date of month…

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@Don_Jon wrote:

for top load matic ,prices on amazon varies from Rs 340-315 … now its Rs315 get voucher when order on 1st-2nd date of month…


Ya but surf excel was at 324 3 kg, and those had shipping if you buy below 500.. But I realised and have accepted my mistake so iut is chill now.

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@sid100 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

Vuns for your efforts and good price difference https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
You could have added shipping charges in pc to get more effect


Doesn’t all FMCG in Snapdeal come with free shipping ?


I was talking about shipping charges of amazon and others which you have added in pc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

LOL I assumed people would be knowing that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing