Hotness Sofa @5999

Hot Deal Sofa @5999

346°
Cropped6392520227373180157
Deal Subedar
970
1841
28

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=Aart%20Store%...
Sofa @ 5999

  • Expiring In 11 days
18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,096
22727
890

very ugly design/print though.

its sofa cum Bed

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
bumblefoot wrote:

very ugly design/print though.

its sofa cum Bed

There are 111 designs at 5999. Do all of those seem ugly to you?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

lol i gave up after first two scroll. but yeah its personal opinion though.

only 81 are fulfilled

https://www.flipkart.com/furniture/pr?sid=wwe&q...

So when it’s a personal opinion, don’t state that as a fact. State that as your opinion. Know the difference between a fact an an opinion. It will help you in your job and your life.

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
143
2744
46
Expand
enapster wrote:

So when it’s a personal opinion, don’t state that as a fact. State that as your opinion. Know the difference between a fact an an opinion. It will help you in your job and your life.

No all are Ugly Trust me
I am saying behalf of all

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

No all are Ugly Trust me
I am saying behalf of all

Behalf of all? Are you some elected representative here?
Oh wait! you are an Entertainer!

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
143
2744
46
Expand
enapster wrote:

Behalf of all? Are you some elected representative here?
Oh wait! you are an Entertainer!

you are critic and cant find ugly Design

Thats Hilarious

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

you are critic and cant find ugly Design

Thats Hilarious

“Ugly” is a very ugly word. Did I say anything about me finding those designs ugly or not ugly? Read my comments once again!

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
enapster wrote:

“Ugly” is a very ugly word. Did I say anything about me finding those designs ugly or not ugly? Read my comments once again!

Wait a minute, are you the seller of these sofas

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,096
22727
890

oh chill guys. lets discuss about its quality rather looks since everyone will have their own view regrading that.

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,096
22727
890

@enapster relax buddy, i think you are taking things too personally. Whoever is commenting is ofcourse giving their personal opinion only i dont know why you felt it was an fact. So lets move on. wink

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
bumblefoot wrote:

@enapster relax buddy, i think you are taking things too personally. Whoever is commenting is ofcourse giving their personal opinion only i dont know why you felt it was an fact. So lets move on. wink

I did not feel it was a fact. I said you are stating it as a fact. In English, when you say It is red or it is green or it is ugly, that’s stating a fact. That does not make it a fact though!

When you state your opinion, you could say “In my opinion, it is ugly” or “I think it is ugly”. Then I could say “I think there are some good designs too”, and it’s over with that. (These are only examples)

Everyone has the right to their opinions. and opinions may mean nothing to others. After saying something, there is no use saying later that you meant something else.

OP has posted a decent deal, if you as an admin give an instant response without even browsing thru the items that it is ugly, he could be demotivated from posting more deals. Anyway, more traffic on this site is more important to you than to me.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
70
0

Jb insan jada Khali ho toh esi ladayi krta hi h. Jai bhole baba ki..

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
93
674
43
Expand
enapster wrote:

“Ugly” is a very ugly word. Did I say anything about me finding those designs ugly or not ugly? Read my comments once again!

I’m very ugly

So don’t try to convince me that

I am a very beautiful person

Because at the end of the day

I hate myself in every single way

And I’m not going to lie to myself by saying

There is beauty inside of me that matters

So rest assured I will remind myself

That I am a worthless, terrible person

And nothing you say will make me believe

I still deserve love

Because no matter what

I am not good enough to be loved

And I am in no position to believe that

Beauty does exist within me

Because whenever I look in the mirror I always think

Am I as ugly as people say?

(Now read the same words, but bottom-up)

Missing