Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Sofa @5999

Sofa @5999

335°
18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

very ugly design/print though.

its sofa cum Bed

Critic Critic
Link Copied

There are 111 designs at 5999. Do all of those seem ugly to you?

View 12 more replies
Admin
Link Copied

oh chill guys. lets discuss about its quality rather looks since everyone will have their own view regrading that.

Admin
Link Copied

@enapster relax buddy, i think you are taking things too personally. Whoever is commenting is ofcourse giving their personal opinion only i dont know why you felt it was an fact. So lets move on. wink

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I did not feel it was a fact. I said you are stating it as a fact. In English, when you say It is red or it is green or it is ugly, that’s stating a fact. That does not make it a fact though!

When you state your opinion, you could say “In my opinion, it is ugly” or “I think it is ugly”. Then I could say “I think there are some good designs too”, and it’s over with that. (These are only examples)

Everyone has the right to their opinions. and opinions may mean nothing to others. After saying something, there is no use saying later that you meant something else.

OP has posted a decent deal, if you as an admin give an instant response without even browsing thru the items that it is ugly, he could be demotivated from posting more deals. Anyway, more traffic on this site is more important to you than to me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Jb insan jada Khali ho toh esi ladayi krta hi h. Jai bhole baba ki..

replyuser
Click here to reply