Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Sony Alpha SLT-A99V DSLR Camera Body only  (Black)

Sony Alpha SLT-A99V DSLR Camera Body only (Black)

111°
55% OFF 149990.0

Deal Wiki

3 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Mrp 149,990 *

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Edited https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Just a heads up, this product might not have warranty
People who purchased the other sony dslr “Sony ILCA-77M2Q Mirrorless Camera Body + 16 – 50 mm Zoom Lens (Black)” , received invoice with no product serial number and according to serial number the warranty got expired long back and flipkart refused to provide invoice with serial number

Kind of fraud by Flipkart and Tech Connect Retail. Please be aware the product send is very old and invoice doesn’t mention Product Serial number.
I purchased this product on 9-Apr-2017, Seller – Tech Connect Retail. When the camera arrived I saw that it was very old….date of Import was Aug 2014 and the original warranty card mentioned Warranty valid till Oct-2016 ( without invoice). The invoice that was sent to me did not had product serial number in the invoice.
I called up and even wrote mail to Flipkart and Tech Connect Retail on the same and asked either of two to provide the modified invoice including product serial number. Mail to Tech Connect bounced back stating no such mail exists. Flipkart replied that they can’t provide invoice with product serial number as it was against their policy. There were mails and discussions with customer care on the same. I asked to forward request to Tech Retail and seek invoice with serial number. But they refused citing policy issues.
I don’t understand why serial number in invoice cannot be mentioned. It is a kind of right to customers to get invoice with serial number. Serial number is the proof of the purchase of that particular camera. Else service centres may refuse to provide warranty since proof of that particular product is not available on invoice (I have seen a customer sent back on the same issue in Mumbai) and Warranty card already says warranty expired without invoice.
Upon further discussion, Flipkart agreed to process refund…..which earlier was even denied. However they don’t understand that a customer buys a product not for return. There is no issues with the product, so there is no point of return. But surprisingly Flipkart/Tech Connect refused to provide the invoice with serial number.

Beware, buy if u want to buy the old product with apparently no warranty (since sony may refuse providing without serial number).

No lens in received product and when i check warranty with Sony then Sony India saying this product is very old date and warranty has been expired. The manufacturing date is Sept 2014. #flipkart is fooling don’t buy atleast this product and give my moneyback.

Again i just called to Sony Customer Care and they are saying that This seller is not the authorized seller so Sony India will not provide any warranty.

Its not worth it without warranty when you are getting something of 60k, 70k
This is the problem with deep discounted items, fk did it before too they will do it again, If warranty is your concern skip these deals especially Old models even though cameras are great

replyuser
Click here to reply