Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Sony Bravia 123 cm (49) Full HD LED TV KLV-49W772E

418°
64823
22% OFF 82900.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135
Sony Bravia 123 cm (49) Full HD LED TV KLV-49W772E
Deal Expired

For Kolkata
64823
https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-123-cm-49-ful...|
Or
For Hyderabad
65223 https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-123-cm-49-ful...
Or
66392 For other pincodes
Laxmi plazza seller https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-123-cm-49-ful...
Master link of all sony TVs
https://paytmmall.com/televisions-glpid-24843?b...
1 more deal
41324 Sony Bravia 102 cm (40) Full HD Smart TV KLV-40W672E
https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-102-cm-40-ful...|
Or
https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-102-cm-40-ful...
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
BRAND SHOP SELLER
NOTE :- change the seller according to the location AND GET MORE LESS
Last FPD
43182 https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: bbonus

Use code LA17 TO GET 17% CASHBACK
PC-
78390 https://www.tatacliq.com/sony-klv-49w772e-123cm...
79900 https://www.croma.com/sony-klv-49w772e-123-2cm-...

12 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135

1 more
41324 Sony Bravia 102 cm (40) Full HD Smart TV KLV-40W672E
https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-102-cm-40-ful...|
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
BRAND SHOP SELLER
NOTE :- change the seller according to the location AND GET MORE LESS
Last FPD
43182 https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,731
5,986
61650
654

bro @bbonus how u calculate @64823

if we use 17% thn price is 66392 if we use PAS11000 thn price68990 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135
sANyAmG wrote:

bro @bbonus how u calculate @64823

if we use 17% thn price is 66392 if we use PAS11000 thn price68990 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

78100-13277

Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,731
5,986
61650
654
Expand
bbonus wrote:

78100-13277

which seller

only show laxmi plaza

Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:

which seller

only show laxmi plaza

Dhoom dhamaka sales

Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:

which seller

only show laxmi plaza

More than 7 sellers

Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,731
5,986
61650
654
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Dhoom dhamaka sales

Ok bro.. Plz next time uodate with seller and pincode also. Good effort

Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:

Ok bro.. Plz next time uodate with seller and pincode also. Good effort

Updated whole thread Now it will help everyone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,731
5,986
61650
654
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Updated whole thread Now it will help everyone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

its good bro keep it up

Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13773
135
bbonus wrote:

1 more
41324 Sony Bravia 102 cm (40) Full HD Smart TV KLV-40W672E
https://paytmmall.com/sony-bravia-102-cm-40-ful...|
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
BRAND SHOP SELLER
NOTE :- change the seller according to the location AND GET MORE LESS
Last FPD
43182 https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Now this one deal is out of stock
But first deal and master link still working fine https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Rewinf time
Admin
8
440
7340
140

Yes, still available with LA17 code https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing