Soundmagic E10C in-Ear Earphones (Blue)

Soundmagic E10C in-Ear Earphones (Blue)

114°
1299
59% OFF 3199.0
Desidsime
Deal Subedar
5
2181
46
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

How’s these earphones in terms of sound?

Missing
Analyst
1
5146
151
yuypg11866 wrote:

How’s these earphones in terms of sound?

These are excellent in terms of SQ.Only concern is long-term durability.

Missing
Deal Newbie
76
67
0
yuypg11866 wrote:

How’s these earphones in terms of sound?

excellent ..am using from past 2 years

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

These are excellent in terms of SQ.Only concern is long-term durability.

How much They are worth for

Missing
Analyst
1
5146
151
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

How much They are worth for

Worth quite a lot. Bigger brands will charge a hefty premium for the same.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Worth quite a lot. Bigger brands will charge a hefty premium for the same.

I bought them for 1299 are they worth?

Missing
Analyst
1
5146
151
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

I bought them for 1299 are they worth?

I had purchased them for Rs 1399 less some cashback. I am absolutely satisfied.

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
152
16

they are best in that price range,using since a year,no issues still working super good.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

I had purchased them for Rs 1399 less some cashback. I am absolutely satisfied.

Bass isnt that Good and sound is but slow,

I heard they will give magic after using one week is that true?

Missing
Analyst
1
5146
151
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

Bass isnt that Good and sound is but slow,

I heard they will give magic after using one week is that true?

Yup. That’s why SoundMAGIC! A burn in period of at least 40 hours is recommended. What device are you using to power these? These are pretty low impedance and can be driven well by most devices but the issue with budget smartphones is that the audio aspect isn’t optimised that well if that. These aren’t for bass-heads. These deliver pretty balanced sound with an expansive sound stage. Music not noise!

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Yup. That’s why SoundMAGIC! A burn in period of at least 40 hours is recommended. What device are you using to power these? These are pretty low impedance and can be driven well by most devices but the issue with budget smartphones is that the audio aspect isn’t optimised that well if that. These aren’t for bass-heads. These deliver pretty balanced sound with an expansive sound stage. Music not noise!

I am using Redmi note 4

How to burn it?

Missing
Analyst
1
5146
151
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

I am using Redmi note 4

How to burn it?

Nothing special. Just play songs through it. Pink/White noise is recommended but I didn’t bother. Some kernels are not as good when it comes to audio quality.

Missing