Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Spend Rs. 10000 from 5th Feb to 29th Feb using your HDFC Bank Credit Card & get a voucher worth Rs. 1000 of your choice 

Spend Rs. 10000 from 5th Feb to 29th Feb using your HDFC Bank Credit Card & get a voucher worth Rs. 1000 of your choice 

254°
10% OFF 10000.0
Deal Newbie
puneetbareja...

http://hd...om

Expired
29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Proof?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I guess you meant “source”?
If so, email

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 5000/69000 on my diners black

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to get diners black credit card ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Depends on card to card n user to user..  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604598/original/20200208_122104.jpg?1581144681

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s user specific, not for every hdfc customer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

email subject?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Your voucher worth Rs. xxxx inside. Check now!

PS: xxxx is 5000 for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 5000/52000 on my regalia in Feb

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please answer me the following ….

1. I have not received rewards for the month of OCT 2019. how to escalate it? the offer was 2500 voucher on a monthly spend of 30K.

2. If i pay 5000 bills/dth/recharge using Amazon/other site and pay using Payzapp will i get 10X rewards ? (I have regalia)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Subject of mail

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does anyone has diners black WhatsApp/ telegram group?
I would like to join the same as I am also a diner black card holder

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What is the use to join social group for such things? Have you seen how ICICI blocked card for excess use? HDFC will soon catch the business type txn if you over exploit it.

Link Copied

How long take to receive the voucher? 90 days? Because November month I have done these type of promotion in my HDFC money back card but still Voucher worth rs.2000 is not credited yet.

Link Copied

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but after how many days of receiving email from hdfc bank for credit card spend based offer do we get the “voucher of your choice” that they promise??

View 13 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Voucher or no voucher, HDFC knows it’s credit cards are one of the most rewarding products in India. So, I don’t think it matters to them.

replyuser
Click here to reply