Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gaming, Sports and Fitness from Play Store or the deals across all stores in Gaming, Sports and Fitness

Assassin's Creed Identity (Android)

441°
10
80% OFF 50.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gaming, Sports and Fitness from Play Store or the deals across all stores in Gaming, Sports and Fitness
03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
Assassin's Creed Identity (Android)
Deal Expired

[Steal Deal] Assassin’s Creed Identity at Rs 10

Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Google Play.
  2. Buy now for Rs 10

Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.

35 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
166
1,070
37442
293

VunS + KG..

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
Black_Knight wrote:

VunS + KG..

Thank you. This is the lowest price ever. Wanted to buy this forever. Got it today!

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156

Vunssss bro. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

KG to you for the loot. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Should’ve written loot in the title. TY!
Now I just need GTA games and some more and I’m done.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

Should’ve written loot in the title. TY!
Now I just need GTA games and some more and I’m done.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Tumhare khelne koodne ke din hai. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

T – Its your time to play games. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23618
228

Why no offers on Tinder plus subscription ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Cc: @getready https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
115
6,772
20206
232
Tejaa wrote:

Why no offers on Tinder plus subscription ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Cc: @getready https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Try OkCupid 😛

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
115
6,772
20206
232

Nice
Purchased https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
0
248
2

Well the game was free , I just dwlded it 2 months back, it’s no deal u were just made to pay ₹10 on a hiked price. Well the game is good anyways.

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
singh.cooldude15461 wrote:

Well the game was free , I just dwlded it 2 months back, it’s no deal u were just made to pay ₹10 on a hiked price. Well the game is good anyways.

It was free? When? This is Ubisoft they’ll never give this for free. It can be some other Assassin’s Creed game.
Anyway, even if you downloaded it for free, they’ll ask you to pay if you download it any other mobile. It’s better to pay Rs 10 and play in all the phones.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

It was free? When? This is Ubisoft they’ll never give this for free. It can be some other Assassin’s Creed game.
Anyway, even if you downloaded it for free, they’ll ask you to pay if you download it any other mobile. It’s better to pay Rs 10 and play in all the phones.

Congrats bro 3rd FPD. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
Tejaa wrote:

Why no offers on Tinder plus subscription ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Cc: @getready https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

again saying

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/449464/medium/3790407e1241b07c970b9b3d4c633d73040549c.jpg?1482833918

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
68
146
12

Thanks

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
Expand
getready wrote:

Try OkCupid 😛

u also!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
68
194
11

I have it for free…Lol..You’ll wasted cash.
..The site has all paid games for free

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156
kejriwalutkarsh783 wrote:

I have it for free…Lol..You’ll wasted cash.
..The site has all paid games for free

wow, u have saved a lot. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156

@alekhyadas https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Bought the game. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Naya kuch accha mile Rs.10 me aye to batana.

T – Let me know if you get good games at Rs.10. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
kejriwalutkarsh783 wrote:

I have it for free…Lol..You’ll wasted cash.
..The site has all paid games for free

Lol this is the reason why most apps are low priced here in India. Devs know that Indians won’t pay and stuff, that’s why price it low like Rs 10. Still they won’t buy it and think it’s a waste.
Somehow, this helps us who likes to buy the games support the developer, if they can.
Thanks to you we get low prices on most games and apps.

P.S. Reports say Indians buy more from Play Store than anyone else. How cool is that?
But soon we’ll need to pay for all the games just like the PC ones with Origin and stuff.

Super Mario Run is doing something which will stop pirating because the whole game will be based online.

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
BigSanta wrote:

@alekhyadas https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Bought the game. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Naya kuch accha mile Rs.10 me aye to batana.

T – Let me know if you get good games at Rs.10. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Sure will do.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
68
194
11
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

Lol this is the reason why most apps are low priced here in India. Devs know that Indians won’t pay and stuff, that’s why price it low like Rs 10. Still they won’t buy it and think it’s a waste.
Somehow, this helps us who likes to buy the games support the developer, if they can.
Thanks to you we get low prices on most games and apps.

P.S. Reports say Indians buy more from Play Store than anyone else. How cool is that?
But soon we’ll need to pay for all the games just like the PC ones with Origin and stuff.

Super Mario Run is doing something which will stop pirating because the whole game will be based online.

The term that can be used is JUGAD….Why pay if you HV it for free

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
Expand
kejriwalutkarsh783 wrote:

The term that can be used is JUGAD….Why pay if you HV it for free

Find me Fifa 17 PC version for free. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
104
1498
11

Thnks bought this

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
170
2
kejriwalutkarsh783 wrote:

I have it for free…Lol..You’ll wasted cash.
..The site has all paid games for free

Which site?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

When I try to buy it, it is asking me to pay 0.5 Euro?Why? Can anybody explain how did they pay it?

Missing