Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Hot Deal Steal for your mother/wife: Spark Mate Magic Cleaning Mop - from the House of Crystal MRP 1999, for 1400

466°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
Lizard
Deal Cadet
351
982
45

http://www.homeshop18.com/spark-mate-magic-clea…

Number 1 item from Homeshop18 with good discount. Use coupen code DCCED5P2CEYF to get 30% discount.

Enjoy, dua main yaad rakhna.

Note: I’ve posted the link of item number 5 because i’m getting some error regarding delivery for the mentioned address. No such issue for the posted link. Items are exactly the same expect brand name.

Expired almost 7 years
27 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Abe
Super Moderator
683
16572
266
badboyhere wrote:

Number 1 item from Homeshop18 with good discount. Use coupen code DCCED5P2CEYF to get 30% discount.

Enjoy, dua main yaad rakhna.


bhai No.1 item ka link toh daldo…:-P
[Kindly share da link]

Life
Deal Subedar
84
2116
71

Link plz for number 1 item https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lizard
Deal Cadet
351
982
45

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh, posted deal after a long so forgot the URL part.

Sorry !!!

Your life
Super Moderator
810
25962
597

I read it

Steal ur Mother/Wife https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Abe
Super Moderator
683
16572
266
RDX wrote:

I read it

Steal ur Mother/Wife https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif bas yeah sab hi dikhta hai aapko..:-P

Your life
Super Moderator
810
25962
597
chauhanparth577 wrote:

RDX wrote:

I read it

Steal ur Mother/Wife https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif bas yeah sab hi dikhta hai aapko..:-P


Galti Ho Gayi Sir ..Maaf kar do https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif [Sorry My Mistake Sir…..]

Btw, Asked for this from Mom …She said If a maid is coming along with this than its a steal for me ..and if u still gonna buy this than b ready to do all work :p

Abe
Super Moderator
683
16572
266
RDX wrote:

Galti Ho Gayi Sir ..Maaf kar do https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif [Sorry My Mistake Sir…..]


Sir you are the baba of DD….i dont have the privilege yet…;-} https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6120 104746584169 5061042 n
Deal Cadet
125
709
49
RDX wrote:

chauhanparth577 wrote:

RDX wrote:

I read it

Steal ur Mother/Wife https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif bas yeah sab hi dikhta hai aapko..:-P


Galti Ho Gayi Sir ..Maaf kar do https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif [Sorry My Mistake Sir…..]

Btw, Asked for this from Mom …She said If a maid is coming along with this than its a steal for me ..and if u still gonna buy this than b ready to do all work :p


Apni mom ka bhi yehi reaction tha!!!https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/g6Kja.gif

Unbreakable heart
Deal Major
1,500
23441
295

arey yaar price of number 1 item is too high ..please post number 2,3 items also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Your life
Super Moderator
810
25962
597
Venkat wrote:

arey yaar price of number 1 item is too high ..please post number 2,3 items also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


he is already searching for other items https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif …AAj to purey ghar ka samman change kar dalengey https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ..B ready to loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lizard
Deal Cadet
351
982
45

Btw friends, I’ve seen item at one of the relative’s place.

It’s a nice product, can ease work for your loved ones. Worth for the money spent when we overstock clothes,shoes, deos, mobiles etc because of good offers (at least I do)

6120 104746584169 5061042 n
Deal Cadet
125
709
49
RDX wrote:

Venkat wrote:

arey yaar price of number 1 item is too high ..please post number 2,3 items also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


he is already searching for other items https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif …AAj to purey ghar ka samman change kar dalengey https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ..B ready to loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/rofl.gif

Sdsd
Deal Cadet
122
564
25

If both Spark Mate Magic Cleaning Mop and Magic Spin – Cleaning Mop by Sunshine are same then go for Sparkmate brand as it offers Free GC worth Rs 100, so effective price is 1300.

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
338
39

RKM Spin dry mop is available at Shopclues at 1099 only.

Check out this → http://www.shopclues.com/rkm-spin-dry-mop.html#…

This sounds better. Any reason to go for crystal? (No offence just checking as both RKM and crystal are well known brands (atleast RKM in spin mop))

Lizard
Deal Cadet
351
982
45

There are many brands for this product. The reason I posted this deal is familiarity with the product. If other dimers have used other brands, please share the experience, that will help us in choosing the better product.

Sdsd
Deal Cadet
122
564
25

difference is in the spinning method/pedal, the one with foot pedal is not so good.
also the no. of free mops given is important as is costs about 125-150 per pc.
starcj gives 5-6 mops free. homeshop used to give 5 but now gives only 2. here, at shop clues it is not mentioned.

12345
Deal Captain
71
7276
153

Yes Sir Its been almost two years now buying everything hoping it to be steal and steal, now wifey and mommy only say you have made this house a warehouse.

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
338
39
aryan wrote:

Yes Sir Its been almost two years now buying everything hoping it to be steal and steal, now wifey and mommy only say you have made this house a warehouse.


Well in that case, an year down the lane lets all dimers get together and put up a sale like FB Clearance sale https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
338
39
stealdeal wrote:

difference is in the spinning method/pedal, the one with foot pedal is not so good.
also the no. of free mops given is important as is costs about 125-150 per pc.
starcj gives 5-6 mops free. homeshop used to give 5 but now gives only 2. here, at shop clues it is not mentioned.


BTW, Does anyone know that any of the available mop head would fit on this one? I would prefer going for one for which a mop head is easily available. Any dimers having experience can post their valuable comments/suggestions. BTW, suggested up.

Abe
Super Moderator
683
16572
266
mail2divyesh774 wrote:

stealdeal wrote:

difference is in the spinning method/pedal, the one with foot pedal is not so good.
also the no. of free mops given is important as is costs about 125-150 per pc.
starcj gives 5-6 mops free. homeshop used to give 5 but now gives only 2. here, at shop clues it is not mentioned.


BTW, Does anyone know that any of the available mop head would fit on this one? I would prefer going for one for which a mop head is easily available. Any dimers having experience can post their valuable comments/suggestions. BTW, suggested up.


dont have any exp in such products but you can check out below deal..may be RDX bhai can give detailed explanation..:-P

http://www.starcj.com/mall/disp/itemInfo.htm?it...

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
338
39

@chauhanparth bhai: yep i saw that on starcj that was the reason had this question..

@RDX bhai: Any comments? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
338
39

@chauhanparth

ROFL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

On a side note it costs 851:-P??? Suitable for Kaamwali’s of these generation who dont mop it well..Give them both and your home will be Surprisingly clean https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
74
8

title suggest that mother/wife is for mopping floor !
hope no female in DD take offence of this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

6120 104746584169 5061042 n
Deal Cadet
125
709
49
chauhanparth577 wrote:

@Divyesh…or else u can try dis one…
http://www.shopclues.com/new-models-bamboo-mop-...

but dont try dis @ office https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/fp6gm.jpg

Just kidding https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Yeh toh pocche waali chappal hai!!!!https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/rofl.gif

Currently the funniest thread on desidime!https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/g6Kja.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

thanx for this coupen I am buy this product for my mom…..again thank you so much………

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
251
34
RDX wrote:

I read it

Steal ur Mother/Wife https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


At first sight, I missed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing