Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Steal/Trick on Shopclues - 150 off on 299 + use 10% cluebucks (plus) + upto 15% payment cashback

Steal/Trick on Shopclues - 150 off on 299 + use 10% cluebucks (plus) + upto 15% payment cashback

396°
62% OFF 299.0
Post Emperor
Lazzy_wizzzard

https://shopclu...om
Steps
1. Add any product worth of 299+ in the cart.
2. Apply coupon code ‘PREPAID100’, Then again click on ‘1 offer applied’, Enter ‘PREPAID50’..u can see both coupons are apllied for your order.
3. If you have cluebucks or cluebucks plus in your account, that will applied automatically.
4. Pay with Freecharge, you can get 15% discount
5.So the product of Rs. 300 will cost you around  Rs. 112(150 discount + 15 cluebucks plus used + 23 cashback on freecharge on payment of 134).
Enjoy.
Proof added.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/524142/original/Screenshot_20180725-010827.png?1532462155

Ping me for referel code.

Expired
18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any suggestions

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Gud one bro

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Thanks..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All products are 3rd class quality on Shopclues

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

No.. Its not completely true, there are some good products also.. Check reviews first.. Can get good products in cheap price.. Nd also check the product is returnable or not?

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Working on grocery ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Boss…this is my personal experience with shopclues…they are cheapp people….
they don’t have proper customer care…cheap 3rd class marwaadi …mentality of shopclues….

i was bought lot of stuff and could return only a few…
i got stuck by buying a LYF phones….which i couldn’t return bcz they said talk to LYF people
whereas if i had bought it from amazon or flipkart they have a 10 days return window

customer care succkksss !!! big time…
suyog…i pray let u get stuck with issues with shopclues….then u will understand…

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

You are right. Besides Amazon and Flipkart, nowadays no other site accepts unconditional returns and refunds. Shopclues, Pepperfry and Paytmmall do not accept returns without a genuine reason. You have to convince them by sending pictures in case of wrong size, colour or damaged/defective items. However the prices on shopclues and paytmmall for same items are lower than that of Amazon/Flipkart. Amazon/Flipkart do not allow additional coupon discounts as well. I always buy only standard branded items from Shopclues/Paytmmall so that chances of returning are less.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Prices are very high, sometime two to three times more than the normal price. I just searched for jewelry making items and they are priced too much. 4 pairs of a particular item (weighs 5 g) is priced at 100-150 where as the wholesale price is 500-700 per kg of those items. Looked at silk threads, which are priced at 30-40 per pc where as retail price is 15-20 and wholesale price is Rs.13. Normal threads are priced at 450-600 per box that too unbranded, which are available for 250-300 per box. Looked at their wholesale items and they are double than the retail price.

ShopClues has become a total shit.

I am one of their early customers when ShopClues started in 2011 or early 2012 and purchased a Belkin spike, which is still running good and they delivered it in a big carton box just like Amazon. I referred that site to many to buy genuine electrical and computer parts.

I haven’t purchased anything from them in the last 2 or 3 years. I almost forgot about it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Minimum 399

Link Copied

yes minimum 399 now.. flushed

Link Copied

minimum 499 now.. flushed flushed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ordered hookah with coal and flavour@227 yesterday laughing