Subscribe Sonyliv 1 year Premium and get ₹499 M...

Subscribe Sonyliv 1 year Premium and get ₹499 Myntra voucher (effectively free SUBSCRIPTION)

88°
100% OFF 499.0
Woody
Deal Cadet
Subscribe Sonyliv 1 year Premium and get ₹499 Myntra voucher (effectively free SUBSCRIPTION)
Deal Expired

https://www.sonyliv.com/sele...ck
Promo code- MYNTRA

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604177/original/SONYLIV_POSTER.png?1580708810https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604178/original/500.png?1580708876

Other ongoing offerhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604180/original/299.png?1580709050

Expired 9 days
13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

How many subscriptions does one have to buy in his lifetime…. Amazon, Zomato gold,Flipkart, swiggy, Netflix, Grofers,frehmenu,Dineout… Now Sony LIV…. Worst part is have to maintain every year & keep renewing each one also

Missing
Deal Cadet

myntra vouchers r full of frauds n limitations with host of condition apply…

Woody
Deal Cadet
sanny197828 wrote:

How many subscriptions does one have to buy in his lifetime…. Amazon, Zomato gold,Flipkart, swiggy, Netflix, Grofers,frehmenu,Dineout… Now Sony LIV…. Worst part is have to maintain every year & keep renewing each one also

Subscribe a/c to ur need
You are always free to ignore/choose. blush

Missing
Deal Cadet

Flipkart is free if you continue shopping…. Then by the supercoins you can purchase subscription….free of cost….

Woody
Deal Cadet
JokerCard wrote:

Flipkart is free if you continue shopping…. Then by the supercoins you can purchase subscription….free of cost….

Flipkart supercoin also worth some rupee
Like you can get ₹5k flipkart gift voucher in 2.5k coins

So why invest those ₹2 equivalent coins on sonylive premium.

I think, it’s not worth it buying from flipkart supercoin

As sony very often gives offer on their subscription

In oppose hotstar subscription may worth using supercoin deal from flipkart, as they don’t offer any discount.

Cropped7309784665129324575
Deal Cadet

Better to download snonylive mod apk it always free smile smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Vulcan wrote:

Flipkart supercoin also worth some rupee
Like you can get ₹5k flipkart gift voucher in 2.5k coins

So why invest those ₹2 equivalent coins on sonylive premium.

I think, it’s not worth it buying from flipkart supercoin

As sony very often gives offer on their subscription

In oppose hotstar subscription may worth using supercoin deal from flipkart, as they don’t offer any discount.

When you buy from Flipkart you earn supercoins….the more you purchase the more supercoins you have…so you are getting products and subscription…..plus yearly subscription are only 150 coins for sonyliv…which is way too low compared to subscription price…
Zee5 is free for Vodafone and idea…
Hotstar vip is 350 supercoins….
All Netflix movies are available to download in other websites….
What else you need???

Woody
Deal Cadet
Expand
JokerCard wrote:

When you buy from Flipkart you earn supercoins….the more you purchase the more supercoins you have…so you are getting products and subscription…..plus yearly subscription are only 150 coins for sonyliv…which is way too low compared to subscription price…
Zee5 is free for Vodafone and idea…
Hotstar vip is 350 supercoins….
All Netflix movies are available to download in other websites….
What else you need???

It’s 250 supercoin not 150

2nd – i was talking about hotstar ₹999 plan which is available @ 750 sc

Still i will use those coins to something else like I mentioned. I will accumulate those coins to buy flipkart gv or something else better.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Vulcan wrote:

It’s 250 supercoin not 150

2nd – i was talking about hotstar ₹999 plan which is available @ 750 sc

Still i will use those coins to something else like I mentioned. I will accumulate those coins to buy flipkart gv or something else better.

You can do that…but you have to do it before one year as coins will expire… So you have to purchase 62500 rs to get it and that too max 100 in one go…if you purchase that much then it’s good

There is not much difference in vip n premium…as all new movies and original are available to both…. But if you watch american content daily then go for it…. As personally I don’t see any difference as the series n movies are already old and watched….

Missing
Deal Newbie
ushdd2555 wrote:

myntra vouchers r full of frauds n limitations with host of condition apply…

Absolutely

Missing
Deal Cadet

They offer “mother india” in their premium subscription..

Woody
Deal Cadet
LibraRamesh wrote:

They offer “mother india” in their premium subscription..

smile smile lol
67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
Expand
JokerCard wrote:

You can do that…but you have to do it before one year as coins will expire… So you have to purchase 62500 rs to get it and that too max 100 in one go…if you purchase that much then it’s good

There is not much difference in vip n premium…as all new movies and original are available to both…. But if you watch american content daily then go for it…. As personally I don’t see any difference as the series n movies are already old and watched….

I think VIP has ads as well. Premium doesnt.

Missing