Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Subscribe to My Money and get Amazon voucher worth Rs. 100

191°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://www.icicibank.com/offers/my-money-amazon...?

My Money Amazon Offer

1 2 3 4 5SUBSCRIBE NOW

My Money is a personal Finance Management tool that helps you understand your own spending habits and organise your finances accordingly. You can manage your finances in terms of Net Worth, Investment and a newly added feature Cash Flow. To know more about My Money, please click here.

The trial period of 30 days is absolutely free so that you can try My Money and experience the benefits.

Steps to avail the offer:

Login to ICICIBank.com with your Internet Banking User ID and Password
Select My Money under Exclusive Offerings tab
Click ‘Go to My Money’ to start using My Money
You will receive the Amazon Gift Voucher code in your secured mailbox or by SMS, within 30 days of subscribing to My Money
You can redeem the Promo Code at www.ama...in

Offer valid till July 31, 2016.

Terms & Conditions apply.

Expired
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vuns kabali bro..:-P

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My money is not safe don’t give away your credentials just for the sake of 100rs

Link Copied

it is very old offer…already posted on DD…… i have subscribed but didn’t got anything.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

Expires on 15-08-2016

. Offer

This offer is available only for the customers subscribing for My Money.
To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User shall be required to subscribe for My Money. Kindly note that trial period for my money is one month. Once it is over Rs. 300 will be auto-debited from user’s saving account as annual subscription charge.
The code and link to redeem the code will be shared, via secured mailbox and SMS within 30 days after the trial period is over.
In order to redeem the gift card the customer shall be required to transact online on the Alliance Partner’s website. Steps to redeem the code as mentioned below.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

will pockets work ?

Link Copied
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

will pockets work ?

Nope

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
"@lumia1045":http://www.desidime.com/users/308254 wrote:

Nope

😖

Link Copied

@rajarocks Add below lines in Main Post
Kindly note that trial period for my money is one month. Once it is over Rs. 300 will be auto-debited from user’s saving account as annual subscription charge.

Link Copied
@rajrocks wrote:

Expires on 15-08-2016

IS there any option to can cel the trial period anytime before 1 month period? If yes then if we cancel the trial period on the 29th or 30th day of the trial period to avoid an auto-debit of rs.300 for annual subscription, will we get the amazon voucher worth rs.100? Plzz confirm

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

Expires on 15-08-2016

IS there any option to can cel the trial period anytime before 1 month period? If yes then if we cancel the trial period on the 29th or 30th day of the trial period to avoid an auto-debit of rs.300 for annual subscription, will we get the amazon voucher worth rs.100? Plzz confirm

yes

Link Copied

Still Live
›You can redeem the Promo Code at www.ama...in
›Offer valid till August 15, 2016.
›Terms & Conditions apply.

replyuser
Click here to reply