Super Loot Get food worth rs 300 @ 127 only for...

Super Loot Get food worth rs 300 @ 127 only for all users @zomato+Extra restaurants discounts

245°
127
58% OFF 300.0
Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
Super Loot Get food worth rs 300 @ 127 only for all users @zomato+Extra restaurants discounts
Deal Expired


Go to zomato app . https://www.zomato.com/...ai
Add food items worth rs 300
Apply code new50
Get 50%discount upto rs 150
Pay remainig amt via paytm
Get 15% extra cashback on all orders paid via paytm.
So net amt

300-50%=150-15%=127

Offer valid till 31st may
Offer valid once per user per day on zomato as well as paytm.
Previously paytm was giving 15%cashback on first transaction only, now giving on all transations thatswhy this becomes loot.
Many Restaurants are already providing 10%-50% discounts already.
Also paytm 4pe250 cashback offer extra if applicable

29 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
191
970
7123
70

New50 expired now
Not working

Giphy
Deal Cadet
0
188
164
3
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

New50 expired now
Not working

New150 bro

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

New50 expired now
Not working

No bro still working

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

New50 expired now
Not working

No bro still working

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
Expand
AJP wrote:

New150 bro

New150 is invalid, its new50

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
191
970
7123
70
Expand
AJP wrote:

New150 bro

Not working
Neither new50 or new150

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
100
184
0

Use FPAYTM OR ZPAYTM to get 50% off upto 150

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
191
970
7123
70
mak0707 wrote:

Use FPAYTM OR ZPAYTM to get 50% off upto 150

Showing promo code not valid

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
79
124
0

Working

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
100
184
0
Expand
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

Showing promo code not valid

Grilled Chicken (1 x ₹176) ₹176
Tawa Chicken Shawarma (1 x ₹75) ₹75
Taxes ₹12.55

Promo – (50% OFF up to ₹150) (₹125.50)
₹138.05

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
119
812
9

NEW50 working. Just checked. For first five orders only.

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
deepak38 wrote:

NEW50 working. Just checked. For first five orders only.

Ya grinning

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5676
65
Expand
mak0707 wrote:

Grilled Chicken (1 x ₹176) ₹176
Tawa Chicken Shawarma (1 x ₹75) ₹75
Taxes ₹12.55

Promo – (50% OFF up to ₹150) (₹125.50)
₹138.05

Murga… subah subah… sad toungueout
.
Trans: Early morning snacks… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
100
184
0
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Murga… subah subah… sad toungueout
.
Trans: Early morning snacks… sad toungueout

grinning I ordered it yesterday night..
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
57
32
0
Expand
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

Not working
Neither new50 or new150

NEW50 is valid for one time in a day. U can try other day or what I can do just make new account on Zomato by sign up with ny random email id. It will ask u to verify your no. Now enter your Paytm contact no. Now this code definitely work. I hv ordered several times with same trick… Go on…

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
191
970
7123
70
Expand
skg2011.pk749 wrote:

NEW50 is valid for one time in a day. U can try other day or what I can do just make new account on Zomato by sign up with ny random email id. It will ask u to verify your no. Now enter your Paytm contact no. Now this code definitely work. I hv ordered several times with same trick… Go on…

Not working
Already tried on new account & old account also
Not working since last 5-6 days

Common man
Deal Subedar
13
504
2652
21

Yes NEW50 (50% upto 150) working for all, Loot before Zomato realizes this new user code is working for everyone

Images %289%29
Deal Subedar
11
96
1854
43

I have some account’s of Zomato with 50% off
Pm if Ur needed

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
166
860
30

New50 working but not sure about Paytm cashback. Has anyone received paytm cashback and if so what code did you use?

12036468 925227980908295 4135537977018826010 n
Deal Cadet
0
56
104
0

Just ordered food but not received paytm cash back..

Images
Deal Captain
23
1,815
9218
369
taklu wrote:

Just ordered food but not received paytm cash back..

not received cashback from yesterday

12036468 925227980908295 4135537977018826010 n
Deal Cadet
0
56
104
0

I have ordered now and now received cash back…last order cash back is still not received.

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
taklu wrote:

I have ordered now and now received cash back…last order cash back is still not received.

Complain in paytm

12036468 925227980908295 4135537977018826010 n
Deal Cadet
0
56
104
0
Expand
BornGenius wrote:

Complain in paytm

Ok sir thanks

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
Expand
taklu wrote:

Ok sir thanks

Wc

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
94
2146
27

Any new codes for zomato?

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
7
207
1482
21
Expand
BornGenius wrote:

Complain in paytm

on complaining they said paytm 15% cb is only for first order.. confused

Cropped1358101109
Deal Subedar
10
415
1606
22
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

on complaining they said paytm 15% cb is only for first order.. confused

Bro complain again and again,

Missing