Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

SUPER REVIEWS Tinystep Natural Floor Cleaner Lime 975ml

53°
147
25% OFF 196.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Ih
Deal Lieutenant
689
5884
118
SUPER REVIEWS   Tinystep Natural Floor Cleaner Lime 975ml
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Tinystep-Natural-Floor-Cl...
Tinystep Natural Floor Cleaner Lime 975ml

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Kgf
Deal Cadet
207
620
11

Most of those good reviews are fake and paid for.

Ih
Deal Lieutenant
689
5884
118
G-Gowda wrote:

Most of those good reviews are fake and paid for.

this is amazons choice product and chk the reviews.. all are verified purchase
grinning

Kgf
Deal Cadet
207
620
11
Expand
indiahunter wrote:

this is amazons choice product and chk the reviews.. all are verified purchase
grinning

If you don’t purchase, you can’t write reviews anymore. So obviously it’s verified. Just read all the glowing reviews. They are all similar in what they want to say. The products are bought by agents paid by the company to write good reviews. Fake reviews are a big headache for Amazon. Read the news.

Ih
Deal Lieutenant
689
5884
118
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

If you don’t purchase, you can’t write reviews anymore. So obviously it’s verified. Just read all the glowing reviews. They are all similar in what they want to say. The products are bought by agents paid by the company to write good reviews. Fake reviews are a big headache for Amazon. Read the news.

dont want to argue with you
if anyone needs this they will buy the product, just posted the deal
sunglasses

Kgf
Deal Cadet
207
620
11
Expand
indiahunter wrote:

dont want to argue with you
if anyone needs this they will buy the product, just posted the deal
sunglasses

Hope they do buy and post how awful the product is :p

Images
Deal Subedar
226
1590
63
G-Gowda wrote:

Most of those good reviews are fake and paid for.

I 100% agree.

Op, one way to identify fake reviews is that they are almost always written around the same date.

Missing