Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Swad Alphonso Mango Pulp Sweetened, 850g- Rs 100 [ 50 % off ] @ amazon

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
100
50% OFF 200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
370
13,066
25034
233
Swad Alphonso Mango Pulp Sweetened, 850g- Rs  100  [ 50 %  off   ] @ amazon
Deal Expired

Swad Alphonso Mango Pulp Sweetened, 850g- Rs 100 [ 50 % off ] @ amazon

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
  • In Grocery
  • Expired over 1 year before

Deal Wiki

Swad Alphonso Mango Pulp Sweetened, 850g- Rs 100 [ 50 % off ] @ amazon

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon India.
  2. Buy now for Rs 100
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Captain
39
501
7164
72

What is this actually? and filler?

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
224
646
39

if u taste it u will find a lemon sweeter than this mango pulp

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Analyst
108
526
18116
140

VunS

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
118
796
9

Good price. VU and suggested.

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
191
@ranawathitesh wrote:

if u taste it u will find a lemon sweeter than this mango pulp


really please don’t buy it

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
191

nothing against op but taste is not very good .slice taste is better than this

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
118
796
9
@agent007 wrote:

nothing against op but taste is not very good .slice taste is better than this


Yeah these pulps are not for direct consumption as they have citric preservatives.
Try to make shakes, ice cream or for baking needs where you will be adding sugar.
However I have not tried this brand and cannot comment much.
But once opened these should be kept in Freezer otherwise it will get bad very fast.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
224
646
39
@deepak38 wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

nothing against op but taste is not very good .slice taste is better than this


Yeah these pulps are not for direct consumption as they have citric preservatives.
Try to make shakes, ice cream or for baking needs where you will be adding sugar.
However I have not tried this brand and cannot comment much.
But once opened these should be kept in Freezer otherwise it will get bad very fast.


i kept on adding sugar but the taste didnt change,i purchased the product in october 2015 with manufacturing date of jan15 i guess and expiry date of dec 2015
it was very very sour i just threw that can not even worth half the price it is available as it will consume the same quantity sugar to get it to taste somewhat sweet

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
118
796
9
@ranawathitesh wrote:

@deepak38 wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

nothing against op but taste is not very good .slice taste is better than this


Yeah these pulps are not for direct consumption as they have citric preservatives.
Try to make shakes, ice cream or for baking needs where you will be adding sugar.
However I have not tried this brand and cannot comment much.
But once opened these should be kept in Freezer otherwise it will get bad very fast.


i kept on adding sugar but the taste didnt change,i purchased the product in october 2015 with manufacturing date of jan15 i guess and expiry date of dec 2015
it was very very sour i just threw that can not even worth half the price it is available as it will consume the same quantity sugar to get it to taste somewhat sweet


hmmm….

Missing