Hotness Swiggy 50% Off (user specific)

Hot Deal Swiggy 50% Off (user specific)

470°
1560347677617
Deal Cadet
128
633
9
Swiggy 50% Off (user specific)
Deal Expired

Use code- JULYGIFT

AND get 50% off upto ₹100 on your Fav resort

https://www.swiggy.com/bangalore/resta...ts

  • Expired 3 days
28 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2

This is for 1st order only

Cropped6392520227373180157
Deal Subedar
1,083
1033
18

#Swiggy – Upto 50% off on orders 🍴 pizza hamburger Coupon Code – JULYGIFT
Maybe user specific

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,615
4487
53

Repost

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,615
4487
53
joy
1560347677617
Deal Cadet
128
633
9
hardik02 wrote:

Repost

Admin dekh raha hai. Usko lagega wo khud hi hata dega

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
39
789
10

user specific dude

Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar
525
1525
20

why its loot…its 50% not 99 or 100%

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258

I never receive such codes expressionless

11111
Super Moderator
198
17156
319
Tejaa wrote:

I never receive such codes expressionless

because you order from them.
Make a new a/c. Order 2-4 times, then stop ordering.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Yesterday it was 50% but from today they changed to 40%

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
86
0
Tejaa wrote:

I never receive such codes expressionless

Same here pata nahi kisko milte hai

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5567
76
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

because you order from them.
Make a new a/c. Order 2-4 times, then stop ordering.

aisa kuch nhi ha, mai frequently order karta hu tab bhi mujhe kuch na kuch coupon milta he ha, abhi SURPRISERAIN coupon active ha.

phir lunch me or evening k time jo sab swiggy k coupons aate ha woh sab bhi kabhi kabhi milta ha.

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23571
233
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

aisa kuch nhi ha, mai frequently order karta hu tab bhi mujhe kuch na kuch coupon milta he ha, abhi SURPRISERAIN coupon active ha.

phir lunch me or evening k time jo sab swiggy k coupons aate ha woh sab bhi kabhi kabhi milta ha.

Off Topic
Any New Visa Card Providing Wallet available ChaCha ?? smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
324
1120
24

Got this code

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5567
76
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Off Topic
Any New Visa Card Providing Wallet available ChaCha ?? smile

flushed no re bhatija.

NPCI said: “Prepaid cards is one of our core business under RuPay portfolio. As part of our strategy, we have increased our focus on the non-bank prepaid issuers and have developed a fast-track, seamless and cost effective onboarding process.”

RuPay cards will soon support on Netflix, Google Play & PayPal.

RuPay card already in process to enabling recurring payment with partner banks & go live in future.

after recurring payments enabled, RuPay cards will available on all subscription based websites.

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23571
233
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:
flushed no re bhatija.

NPCI said: “Prepaid cards is one of our core business under RuPay portfolio. As part of our strategy, we have increased our focus on the non-bank prepaid issuers and have developed a fast-track, seamless and cost effective onboarding process.”

RuPay cards will soon support on Netflix, Google Play & PayPal.

RuPay card already in process to enabling recurring payment with partner banks & go live in future.

after recurring payments enabled, RuPay cards will available on all subscription based websites.

Lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2
jishanparmar158 wrote:

Yesterday it was 50% but from today they changed to 40%

Yes today..it’s 40 how …I was about to call customer care how it’s changed

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23571
233
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

use RuPay card smile

Chacha , Without Paypal & Netflix , Rupay is useless unless they r Providing free ATM Withdrawal like 4everpay smile

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5567
76
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Chacha , Without Paypal & Netflix , Rupay is useless unless they r Providing free ATM Withdrawal like 4everpay smile

bhatija, soon RuPay will support on Paypal & Netflix.

just wait and watch

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23571
233
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

bhatija, soon RuPay will support on Paypal & Netflix.

just wait and watch

Ok waiting , Already Have More than 10 Rupay Cards , Ready to go 😛

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5567
76
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Ok waiting , Already Have More than 10 Rupay Cards , Ready to go 😛

aur bhi 5-6 new RuPay prepaid card aa raha he federal bank ka

2-3 shayad apna wallet bhi launch karega.

Healthy
Deal Cadet
176
812
9
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Yes today..it’s 40 how …I was about to call customer care how it’s changed

It appears that they changed to 40 to all those who have SUPER, but not to those who are paying delivery fees.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Newbie
29
127
5

I Got This Code – FIESTA75 With Same T&C In One Super Account… smile

FIFTYFIVE In Second Super Swiggy Account With 60 Max Discount… grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

maximum discount is only 75 rs

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
195
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577132/original/Screenshot_20190725_090141_in.swiggy.android.jpg?1564025568Got this

Missing