Hotness Swiggy Offers- Flat 50 off on minimum order car...

Hot Deal Swiggy Offers- Flat 50 off on minimum order cart of 99

908°
49
51% OFF 99.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
217
276
5

https://www.swiggy.com/?utm_source=Google-Sok&u...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602094/medium/Screenshot_20200113-160353.png?1578911855


Swiggy Kitchen (Homely,Swiggy Food Service , Lunchbox and Mealit)
😋 Swiggy :- Flat 50 off on minimum order cart of 99

Code – SFC50

Once Per User
*UserSpecific

T&C :-
1. Get Rs 50 Off on Orders above Rs 99 with Swiggy Food Court.

2. Valid on all modes of payment.

3. Valid one time per user.

4. Offer is not applicable on Domino’s COD Orders.

5. Coupon Applicable only on Swiggy Food Court Orders.

6. Offer valid till February 29, 2020 23:59 PM

Expiring In about 1 month

Deal Wiki

Working on Swiggy Kitchen (Homely,Swiggy Food Service , Lunchbox and Mealit)

42 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
53738166 1217013655118826 729405181959077888 n
Deal Cadet
186
281
3

Not working

Missing
Deal Cadet
246
368
1

Yes not working ..i also saw half an hour ago but not posted bcoz it’s not being applied

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
849
6

valid on swiggy food court. So what is swiggy food court?
I too got in my account

Missing
Deal Cadet
150
190
3
pvprasad wrote:

valid on swiggy food court. So what is swiggy food court?
I too got in my account

swiggy kitchen

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
976
8
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Now what is this?

There’s nothing like that which exists.
That’s why they have given this offer😆😆😆

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
399
5927
41

write user specific on title. why giving false hope 😭

Missing
Deal Cadet
246
368
1
rini50 wrote:

write user specific on title. why giving false hope 😭

It’s not being applied on any restaurant…i tried with 5 or 6 restaurants…it’s not the matter of user specific..may be it’s showing for all…that’s why he didn’t mention

Missing
Deal Cadet
246
368
1

Customer care is saying that it’s valid for shopping mall restaurants with whom swiggy is in partnership

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
399
5927
41
Goody wrote:

Customer care is saying that it’s valid for shopping mall restaurants with whom swiggy is in partnership

you mean restaurants inside shopping malls?
lies! i tried in all variety of restaurants, it applied on none , same problem with uber eats 😠
why do they give coupons that doesn’t work anywhere!

Missing
Deal Cadet
246
368
1
Expand
rini50 wrote:

you mean restaurants inside shopping malls?
lies! i tried in all variety of restaurants, it applied on none , same problem with uber eats 😠
why do they give coupons that doesn’t work anywhere!

I also don’t understand which restaurants are these…i think C.C also is not having any relevant information ..

The matrix neo wallpaper the matrix 6100683 500 375
Deal Cadet
137
224
5

Nowadays online food aggregators are partnering with company cafeteria and giving some offers for initial few days. Likewise purple app has partnered with Infosys cafeteria. Zomato is also on the way. Swiggy court is also the same replica of cashless cafeteria in my understanding. So first find out that cafeteria then apply code..

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
976
8
rockingneo wrote:

Nowadays online food aggregators are partnering with company cafeteria and giving some offers for initial few days. Likewise purple app has partnered with Infosys cafeteria. Zomato is also on the way. Swiggy court is also the same replica of cashless cafeteria in my understanding. So first find out that cafeteria then apply code..

You seems to have more information than their customer support 😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
37
0

Swiigy food court explained  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602107/original/IMG_20200113_174731_095.jpg?1578917858https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602109/original/Screenshot_20200113-174411.png?1578917888https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602108/original/Screenshot_20200113-174329.png?1578917872



Missing
Deal Cadet
72
104
1

hmmm now to order and use this offer we have to go to bangalore airport pensive
if swiggy will provide the return ticked then i m thinking to use this offer smile smile smile

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
111
166
3

One resturent got apply.. but i dont want eat nonveg.. only worth if apply on sweet or snacks

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
108
0
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

One resturent got apply.. but i dont want eat nonveg.. only worth if apply on sweet or snakes

Which one where

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
108
0

Waahh airport food price ko 50 rs discount

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
177
6837
115
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

One resturent got apply.. but i dont want eat nonveg.. only worth if apply on sweet or snakes

flushed snakes???? does swiggy supply snakes or do they have hole to feed snakes rolleyes
Missing
Deal Newbie
49
115
0

How to get cheapest Return ticket for Banglore Airport ? grin grin

81525895 2606372116144915 6389226077180395520 o
Deal Newbie
54
25
0
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

One resturent got apply.. but i dont want eat nonveg.. only worth if apply on sweet or snakes

🤯 U eat snakes 🐍 ?? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
111
166
3
Expand
thesaransh wrote:

🤯 U eat snakes 🐍 ?? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Where i said i eat.. i feed them
. So they bite someone without common sense.. xd

81525895 2606372116144915 6389226077180395520 o
Deal Newbie
54
25
0
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Where i said i eat.. i feed them
. So they bite someone without common sense.. xd

Also kidding. Shant gadadhari bheem joy joy

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
111
166
3
Expand
thesaransh wrote:

Also kidding. Shant gadadhari bheem joy joy

Arrow hai yaha.. gada nahi.. sidhi niklti hai target par.. stuck_out_tongue

Missing