Swiggy :- Get 20% off upto 125₹ on Order Above ...

Swiggy :- Get 20% off upto 125₹ on Order Above 500₹ using ICICI Cards Every Friday

215°
500
20% OFF 625.0
Missing
Deal Legend
3,058
35556
307

www.swig...om
Code :- 125ICICI

Expiring In 2 days

Deal Wiki

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613243/medium/1139218IMG-20200417-000655.jpg?1587133406

17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Well Deal is for Groceries not for Food items 😛

Sure it will work for Groceries? Kotak didn’t work on Thursday for Groceries

Missing
Deal Subedar
885
1229
7
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Well Deal is for Groceries not for Food 😛

U didn’t mention that bro

Missing
Deal Legend
3,058
35556
307
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

Sure it will work for Groceries? Kotak didn’t work on Thursday for Groceries

Lol , Already Ordered yesterday & Delivered Successfully , used my 811 card

Missing
Deal Subedar
143
1611
15
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Lol , Already Ordered yesterday & Delivered Successfully , used my 811 card

Can kotak 811 be completely opened online??

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1021
17
Expand
gurkanwar wrote:

Can kotak 811 be completely opened online??

yes

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1365
26
Expand
gurkanwar wrote:

Can kotak 811 be completely opened online??

Yes it is completely online .

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
55
1

http://Swig...om
Swiggy : Get 20% Off Upto 125₹ On Order Above 500₹ Using ICICI Cards Every Friday.

Use Code : 125ICICI

Valid On Grocery Orders As well.

Missing
suspended
196
173
2

Swiggy : Get 20% Off Upto 125₹ On Order Above 500₹ Using ICICI Cards Every Friday. Use Code : 125ICICI Valid On Grocery Orders As Well!

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11

Can someone post screenshot of the order for groceries which is applying the discount?
Am not able to apply the code for groceries, neither yesterday not today.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1021
17
B3A5T wrote:

Can someone post screenshot of the order for groceries which is applying the discount?
Am not able to apply the code for groceries, neither yesterday not today.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613213/medium/6611583Screenshot-20200417-153518-2.png?1587118013

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11
Expand
basu9121 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613213/medium/6611583Screenshot-20200417-153518-2.png?1587118013

Which city?
I guess for many it’s same as ordering food, but here for me it’s different.
So no codes will apply.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1021
17
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

Which city?
I guess for many it’s same as ordering food, but here for me it’s different.
So no codes will apply.

Mohali/Chandigarh

Missing
Deal Subedar
143
1611
15
Expand
basu9121 wrote:

Mohali/Chandigarh

Able to apply in Jalandhar

Missing
Community Angel
0
31572
515
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

Which city?
I guess for many it’s same as ordering food, but here for me it’s different.
So no codes will apply.

Which city ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11
Expand
androgame wrote:

Which city ?

Bangalore.
Payment goes to ‘Swiggy Business’ and not for swiggy
And interface is different than normal food ordering

Missing