Hotness Swiggy - Get assured 50 upto 200 cashback on fi...

Hot Deal Swiggy - Get assured 50 upto 200 cashback on first 2 orders via PayPal

621°
Missing
Deal Baba

https://www.swig...om

Promocode – PAYPAL200

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608721/medium/Screenshot_20200321-001810_2.png?1584730199

Expiring In 17 days

Deal Wiki

This is mentioned on PayPal page
Offer valid on first 2 orders paid with PayPal on Swiggy
Min order value ₹200.
New PayPal users get assured cashback voucher of Min ₹150 – Max ₹200
Existing PayPal users get assured cashback voucher of Min ₹50 – Max ₹200
Offer valid from 21st March to 30th April 2020.
Offer valid only for credit card payments.
PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher.

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

Stay safe, avoid outside food!
If needed only order company packed fmcg products.

Missing
Deal Subedar
parveenkk wrote:

Stay safe, avoid outside food!
If needed only order company packed fmcg products.

agreeed

Missing
Budding Star

Vu bro

Missing
Deal Subedar

Don’t get food from these delivery services. You may get Corona delivered to your home for free. Don’t take chances (with your own life).

Missing
Deal Subedar

VU

Missing
Deal Subedar
drsa478 wrote:

Don’t get food from these delivery services. You may get Corona delivered to your home for free. Don’t take chances (with your own life).

For some people living alone, outside food isn’t a luxury it’s a necessity.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

For some people living alone outside food isn’t a luxury it’s a necessity.

+1
Imagine disagreeing…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

For some people living alone outside food isn’t a luxury it’s a necessity.

Brother I don’t even remember the last time I stayed for more than 3 days at home after doing my schooling. So instead of playing victim and feeling sorry for ourself, we should understand our duty/responsibility. One slight mistake and we may contract Corona.
All am saying is to avoid restaurant food and direct human contact/interaction. Rest is upto people what they want for themselves.

Missing
Deal Newbie

As a precautionary measure you can transfer the food to clean container, wash hands & microwave/heat it to avoid so called corona to some extent.
But avoiding ordered food illogically don’t make sense as its not proved that it can infect via food like typhoid or cholera does.

Missing
Analyst

The earlier PAYPAL125 code is expired?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Brother I don’t even remember the last time I stayed for more than 3 days at home after doing my schooling. So instead of playing victim and feeling sorry for ourself, we should understand our duty/responsibility. One slight mistake and we may contract Corona.
All am saying is to avoid restaurant food and direct human contact/interaction. Rest is upto people what they want for themselves.

Brother I understand your good intentions. But not everyone can afford to stay at home and chill.
Because either they work in essential services or they depend on daily wages. Millions of people live alone in Large cities around the our country for various reasons.

we aren’t at a community spread infection stage yet. So minimum human contact is advisable for everyone. But not total lock down and full quarantine for everyone …. not yet.

So we should all wash our hands ( and face) try to keep minimum distance of 3 feet. We don’t need to hide under a rock.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

Brother I understand your good intentions. But not everyone can afford to stay at home and chill.
Because either they work in essential services or they depend on daily wages. Millions of people live alone in Large cities around the our country for various reasons.

we aren’t at a community spread infection stage yet. So minimum human contact is advisable for everyone. But not total lock down and full quarantine for everyone …. not yet.

So we should all wash our hands ( and face) try keepingkeep minimum distance of 3 feet. We don’t need to hide under a rock.

All good and fine brother except that after stage-3 becomes ‘official’, noone will advice anybody. Am saying official because for a person from being infected to having symptoms have a gap of 7-10 days. And whoever is at home or  self-quarantine isn’t ‘chilling’ or ‘hiding under the rock’. They are doing their duty by being responsible.

Rest do whatever you want to just don’t trouble your mother and Bharat mata. (Salman Khan). blush

PS- I too am in essential services.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

All good and fine brother except that after stage-3 becomes ‘official’, noone will advice anybody. Am saying official because for a person from being infected to having symptoms have a gap of 7-10 days. And whoever is at home or  self-quarantine isn’t ‘chilling’ or ‘hiding under the rock’. They are doing their duty by being responsible.

Rest do whatever you want to just don’t trouble your mother and Bharat mata. (Salman Khan). blush

PS- I too am in essential services.

Then government should issue order to stop all  non essential online orders ( anything other than groceries, meds, etc) But still  it’s hard to categorize food as " non essential" item.

Btw Government hasn’t even been able to stop/ control the source contagion: people returning from foreign countries. No enforceable policies were made or  implemented to tag, track and qurantine them, monitor them (especially if they are influencial people).

May I know what essential service you’re in?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Has anyone got the cashback???

Missing