Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Swiggy :- Get Food order Worth 300 @ 166 ( valid today only )

Swiggy :- Get Food order Worth 300 @ 166 ( valid today only )

287°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.swig...om
Swiggy :- Get Food order Worth 300 @ 166

Goto Zeta App and click on Shops & select Swiggy
Login to ur swiggy account and fill ur cart with 300rs amount food & Apply code :- MCARD33 and make payment using Zeta master card ( make sure u load ur Zeta wallet with that amount First )
U will get 33% cashback of the order amount = 99 in ur Zeta card in 14 days

U will get Extra 35 rs cashback on Zeta card for placing order on swiggy through Zeta wallet and making payment Using Zeta master card

So effectively u will get ur food worth 300 @ 166

T& c for Zeta offer

Order Food
Terms and Conditions
A user will get Rs.35 cashback if single order or sum total of multiple order value is greater than Rs.300
Offers is valid on the purchase made on Swiggy, Zomato, Freshmenu, Foodpanda, Dominos, PizzaHut, and Grofers from within the Zeta mobile app.
Offer valid only on 31th March 2018 from 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours.
Cashback will be issued within 3 working days after transaction time.
Cashback will be received in the form of “Cashback Card” inside Zeta mobile app.
Not valid on cash on delivery and third party wallet payments or non Zeta Debit/ Credit cards.
Offer valid on transaction done using Zeta card.
Better World Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Zeta) reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice.
Better World Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Zeta) reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice.
Better World Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Zeta) reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof.

Expired
20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Write in title bro zeta card offer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Zeta cash ko use kaise Karna ?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

U can add Zeta cash to Paytm wallet/ phone pe then transfer it to ur bank account

U can also transfer it from Zeta wallet to bank also using IMPS but for that u will have to do Kyc first

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I don’t have zeta card

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

better use swiggy 100 off on 200 ref code or 100 off on 300 ref code .. and combine with phonepe or fc payment to get 25% cb upto rs 50

so effectively 200 order at 75
and 300 at 150

Link Copied

For that u need new no. also
& wallet payments does not allowed when u r using referral code on checkout rolleyes

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Nice offer. Vu.

Pro Coupon Hunter Pro Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

I signed up on zeta but its not giving me MASTERCARD,its giving me RuPay card. What to do?

Link Copied

May be now they have changed their card to rupay
That’s why u got rupay card
Then this offer is not for you

View 5 more replies
Pro Coupon Hunter Pro Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

But VU. Nyc share.

Link Copied

U can use phone pe / Paytm offer to get 25% up to 100 cashback on swiggy

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

deal is for using zeta app but link is for swiggy app. What kind of thread is this?

There are lot of similar named apps on playstore now a days. Giving link to correct app is very important. Otherwise its a waste effort. I downloaded one zeta store app which is asking me details as if i own some store. What rubbish…. rage

Link Copied

Zeta is invite only app

replyuser
Click here to reply