Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Swiggy Coupons

Swiggy Happy Hours :- Flat 50% off on Selected Restaurants + Extra 30% Cashback upto 100₹ when you pay using LazyPay

962°
50% OFF 200.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

http://www.swig...om
Code :- LPCRUNCH
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/542848/medium/5482618Screenshot-2018-12-17-16-06-36-655-in-swiggy-android.png?1545043094
<

Expired
19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Not at Hyderabad sad

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

you also from Hyd

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not in pune

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It ’ll lazy pay and coupon not working

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

It’s a trap actually.for example i was ordered regular biryani twice from 2 different restaurants in happy hour sale.they sent me single serving biryani both the times.when i was asked them they said this is what we provide in happy hour sale.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yup, had a previous experience with happy hours like this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

cash back in the form of swiggy credits ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Nope,cashback to lazypay linked creditcard.instead y don’t you use amazon pay for instant cb?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dont fall in this trap. Ordered Choco Vanilla cake from Hangout Borivali West Outlet. Shows original MRP of Rs.200/- & in happy hours as 100/-
Delivered with Invoice amount 200/- & MRP on the product as only Rs.100/-. Complaint to swiggy buts says its correct. Stay away unless you know the value of the product

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes this is true and it’s not limited to happy hours
There are restaurants who have different prices for swiggy (swiggy says it’s the restaurants who decide the menu price )
And then they offer 25-30% off always

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if code is not appled on lazypay but still used lazy pay will i get cashback ? cuz i need to use “biryani50” instead

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Nope , for LazyPay cashback code is necessary

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about Dehradun??

replyuser
Click here to reply