Hotness Pay using Lazypay on 1st, 2nd & 3rd transaction...

Hot Deal Pay using Lazypay on 1st, 2nd & 3rd transactions on Swiggy orders and get Rs.50 cashback on min Rs.199

572°
25% OFF 199.0
Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
Pay using Lazypay on 1st, 2nd & 3rd transactions on Swiggy orders and get Rs.50 cashback on min Rs.199
Deal Expired

http://swig...om
1.You will get Flat Rs 50 Cashback on your first three LazyPay transaction on Swiggy orders placed via the app or website and the same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding amount.
2.Offer is valid only on your 1st, 2nd & 3rd LazyPay transactions placed on the Swiggy iOS and Android App, and website using the coupon code: LAZYPAY150
3.Offer is valid for transactions between Nov 16 – 30, 2019 only.
4. Users who have availed the offer from 1st to 15th of the month, will receive cashback on 20th of the same month and users who have availed the offer from 16th to 31st of the month will receive the cashback on 5th of the following month, subject to statutory holidays, in which case cashback will be credited on the next working day.
5. Any user who is eligible for more than one offer will receive cashback of the higher amount only.
6. Cashbacks would not be applicable for cancelled/refunded transactions. 7. All cashback received will be adjusted to the outstanding amount. 8. All cashback will be subject to repayment of your outstanding balance of previous credit cycles.
9. LazyPay has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
10. In case of dispute, LazyPay reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
11.To check your transaction history and cashback amount download the LazyPay App available on Google Play Store & the App store.
12. The offer is only applicable on transactions completed via the ‘Pay Later’ option at the partner’s checkout page. Payment made via LazyPay UPI id would not be eligible for the offer

Expired 13 days
44 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Can we use referrel on web
Does it works??? Like using referrel on web signup. Both refree and referer will get benefits as previously their customers support said it doesn’t work on web.

Missing
Deal Newbie

There’s no lazy pay option in the SWIGGy app

Missing
Deal Cadet

Swiggy charging too much of additional charges not worth

Download
Shopping Friend
Ash-D wrote:

Can we use referrel on web
Does it works??? Like using referrel on web signup. Both refree and referer will get benefits as previously their customers support said it doesn’t work on web.

It didn’t work for me, there is a section to enter refer code on Web but no coupon gets added to account post signup and not worth wasting time with their CC
Better signup from app if you want to use referral

Download
Shopping Friend
sumeetrajani7125 wrote:

Swiggy charging too much of additional charges not worth

Change restaurant, minimum charge is 10 rupees which is the delivery charge levied by swiggy, rest are restaurant charges

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Change restaurant, minimum charge is 10 rupees which is the delivery charge levied by swiggy, rest are restaurant charges

Yet zomato offers 40% off upto 75 and much more …thanks for the knowledge though grin

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
sumeetrajani7125 wrote:

Yet zomato offers 40% off upto 75 and much more …thanks for the knowledge though grin

I never get attracted by 50% on food
Swiggy could easily give you upto 80-90 %
Signup a new account and get 60% off coupon and the amazon pay offer of 100% upto 150 is going on, calculate the savings, swiggy is the best currently with offers + Swiggy gives affiliate cashback as well

Img 20180924 wa0003
Deal Newbie

if u want 50% simple as that make new account and place order and get 50% off on all item’s blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Signup a new account and get 60% off coupon and the amazon pay offer of 100% upto 150 is going on, calculate the savings, swiggy is the best currently with offers + Swiggy gives affiliate cashback as well

Brother thats just one time discount grin zomato doesnt have a limit to the 75 off coupon…and hey well the topic is subjective to everyone so chill dude grin & also thanks for the amazing deal🤟

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

It didn’t work for me, there is a section to enter refer code on Web but no coupon gets added to account post signup and not worth wasting time with their CC

I think have to use code at placing the order.
That’s what they told me.
I also juts signed up using refereel and used 60% off offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro 100% cashback upto 150 is working on Amazon???
I can’t see any.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
sumeetrajani7125 wrote:

Brother thats just one time discount grin zomato doesnt have a limit to the 75 off coupon…and hey well the topic is subjective to everyone so chill dude grin & also thanks for the amazing deal🤟

what code is that?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Swiggy won’t let sign up more than 2 account in a phone. I don’t have more phone’s

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Bro 100% cashback upto 150 is working on Amazon???
I can’t see any.

It’s for selectrd users on shopping of 200, some people selling those offers

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Swiggy won’t let sign up more than 2 account in a phone. I don’t have more phone’s

Same issue with me. Now I don’t use referral, just use 60% and dump the account

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I think have to use code at placing the order.
That’s what they told me.
I also juts signed up using refereel and used 60% off offer

Nope. Refer code would show invalid if applied that way

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Same issue with me. Now I don’t use referral, just use 60% and dump the account

What is the 60% off code on Swiggy?

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
abhijit.agarwal87 wrote:

What is the 60% off code on Swiggy?

WELCOME60

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
sumeetrajani7125 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595436/original/20191118_132706.jpg?1574063843

This luks like restaurant specific codes bro… Even swiggy has it. Swiggyit etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

Agreed but the restuarant charges on swiggy is higher pls do compare the same restaurants and then comment haha

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

The restauarant charges they charge on swiggy nullifies the discount they give

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Use Parallel Space for New Sign Ups , No need of Extra Phone , Simply Self refer urself in browser & after sign up , Add swiggy in Parallel Space & u r good to go smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Use Parallel Space for New Sign Ups , No need of Extra Phone , Simply Self refer urself in browser & after sign up , Add swiggy in Parallel Space & u r good to go smile

So we have to signup on browser and then login to that created account on parallel space???

Deal Major
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

So we have to signup on browser and then login to that created account on parallel space???

Yup , Better use NEWRUPAY Code for Placing 1st Order after completing self Referral , u will get 1st 5 order @ 50% , 6th one is also @ 50% + Ur own additional referral bonus also😛

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Yup , Better use NEWRUPAY Code for Placing 1st Order after completing self Referral , u will get 1st 5 order @ 50% , 6th one is also @ 50% + Ur own additional referral bonus also😛

Man that’s amazing
Will definitely try this hope it will work.
After ordering 1 st order from parallel space using code can i later order from web and still get those 50% off on 5 orders.
Also Thanks brother for information
Karam given
@androgame thanks to you bro also for the information. Karam given to you also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

WELCOME60

It will work for how many times?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Deal Major
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Bro i have to use rupay card to pay if i use NEWRUPAY code or any payment method.
Also for first order i can use this code still i will get benefits as in offers there is discount code of refereel

Simply Sign Up using Ur own Referral Code , But while placing 1st Order , Place it via swiggy app in parallel space , NEWRUPAY is Applicable on Rupay Card payment only , u will also get 1st order referral bonus also , use it on ur 6th order after consuming 5 times NEWRUPAY code

Missing